Official**Lupe Fiasco's The Cool**Thread

First time I ever rolled outta bed, got on the computer and went to...... MTV.com.
laugh.gif

Just started listening right now...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Anyone here with a Mac know how to listen to the leak on Firefox or safari? I keep on getting "This URL is not Valid"

Aye man....#*$% that Lupe Fiasco....Y'all hear the new Menudo album??? Its on The Leak as well

CCCCCRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!

My dudes are BACK with a vengeance!!!

What the hell's up with "Gold Watch"....?
ohwell.gif
smh.gif

Not feelin' that at all, honestly. With that sample clip looping and looping, sounding madd annoying.

Dunno why the hell that beat was made...
laugh.gif

So far this is good I'd say its slightly better than F&L and I can already see ppl underratin Hip Hop Saved My Life. The only thing that irks me is Imcool with breakin down his metaphors and other unique word plays for double meanings but this story is just not interesting to me. The MYCH story is just kindayea ok w/e Lup I mean is this you? speak in 1st person then but either way I can careless about it, This may have had to many songs on it I aint sure.

Snoop killed his verse
laugh.gif

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

What the hell's up with "Gold Watch"....?
ohwell.gif
smh.gif

Not feelin' that at all, honestly. With that sample clip looping and looping, sounding madd annoying.

Dunno why the hell that beat was made...
laugh.gif

i love it

Bishop G is going OFF in the lupe forums. lol

what u mean

nevermind i see what you mean
lol hes whilin out dam
but it was insane, esp on LUPES board, hole buncha ripping and sharing i was like SMH
finally someone set the order straight

OK, now we're talkin'....

- "Hip-Hop Saved My Life"
- "Intruder Alert"
- "Streets On Fire"

.... All pure crack.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

And is that Santos on "Streets On Fire"...? MTV doesn't credit a feature.

I'm anticipating the track with UNKLE. Wanna see how the hell that sounds. UNKLE is sweet.

If you were skeptical about Snoop on a Lupe album and how the song would turn out......wow

For some reason Paris/Tokyo reminds me of Pac - Check Out Time

I'll be putting in my order on Itunes later today. Probably buy Mario - Go too....Go end to the year in both Hip Hop and R&B.

Im listening to this for my 3rd time but I gotta say there aint a joint on here I automatically loved. Lyrically this is on point with the message he'ssending on certain songs and Im really feeling Hip Hop Saved My Life, but no type of feeling when I 1st heard He Say, She Say or American Terrorist. This albumis a lil everywhere as well but theres not one bad joint on it to me beats are official

smokin.gif

Really trying not to listen to the whole album until the release date...but I had to treat myself to the full version of 'Paris, Tokyo'...been dyingfor a full version of that song since he performed it in Chicago this summer.

Full version came out smooth
pimp.gif

WILL POWER is the key. The ONLY songs i have listened to from The Cool is Dumb it Down and Superstar and thats onlybecause he made vids for both. Im as excited as everyone else but i refuse to listen to any song off the Cool until i buy it on the 18th.
pimp.gif
I havent even heard The Coolest yet. im just patiently waiting

^ Yeah I noticed that at the end. Tim killed that beat at the end of Hey Papi.

B Rad Glockman....I always wondered how people who don't get leaked albums and singles react to hearing albums the day they are released. Since everythingis brand new it must be a helluva experience. Having not heard the Coolest yet is going to make the album even better.

eek.gif
Interuder Alert and Fighters are straight crack. I was reallysuprised when i found out this afternoon that Mike Shinoda (From Linkin Park) did the production. If only he took the same mindset into their music
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom