Official**Lupe Fiasco's The Cool**Thread

Album of the year so help me god.

This brought a tear to my eye.
pimp.gif

from the snippets, i really like intruder alert, but i HATE go go gadet flow, if u aint bone thugs n harmony, or to a lesser extent, twista, i dont like whenrappers rap really fast

I planned on coppin this but like always I sample an album before listening to it. And after listening to the Entire Album legally, I'm going to pass.

I don't like it. I'm not saying that it's wack. I just don't like it. And it's not that I don't understand Lupe. I'm just notinto the "ducktails of MYH" If I wanna hear a science fiction story I'll read Harry Potter.

Originally Posted by Used to be Rich

I planned on coppin this but like always I sample an album before listening to it. And after listening to the Entire Album legally, I'm going to pass.

I don't like it. I'm not saying that it's wack. I just don't like it. And it's not that I don't understand Lupe. I'm just not into the "ducktails of MYH" If I wanna hear a science fiction story I'll read Harry Potter.

off yourself now.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

where the hell have i been..oh..at work all day....im listening to the leak right now as we speak...thank you MTV....for the first time in like 15 yrs

Originally Posted by FreshKicks of BelAir

I don't like it. I'm not saying that it's wack. I just don't like it. And it's not that I don't understand Lupe. I'm just not into the "ducktails of MYH" If I wanna hear a science fiction story I'll read Harry Potter.

off yourself now.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

like...right now..dont wait....do it now

Finished listening to the album. I'm really diggingthis album here. Definitely picking it up on the 18th.

Originally Posted by jefffort5

off yourself now.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Damn if he doesn't like it, he doesn't like it. Don't be a stan, like the guy cant have an opinion

smokin.gif

Some EXTREMELY catchy hooks.

Soldiers! Hip hop saved my life! Intruder Alert! Streets on fire! Then of course the already released Superstar, Coolest, and Dumb it Down are amazing.

GOOD STUFF.

Originally Posted by xBuddha Blessx

Originally Posted by jefffort5

off yourself now.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Damn if he doesn't like it, he doesn't like it. Don't be a stan, like the guy cant have an opinion

smokin.gif

thats what im getting at buddha ..and bishop g did his mf'ing thing on little weapon

man, only 7 more days.

i had to hold myself back from only listening to half of each song.

-- but i couldn't help listening to "paris, tokyo" fully 3 times. lol.

ahh man! can't wait.

i skipped "hip hop saved my life" for some reason...then i went back and listened....and i must say
pimp.gif

so far, there are more songs that i dont like then songs that i do like.

free chilly should have had verses. im tired of rappers wasting hooks and beats.

I've only listened to 9 songs so far and I have to post. I love the feel of it and of course Lupe came through with the lyrics. Already love it.

Back
Top Bottom