OFFICIAL MADDEN 2010 THREAD VOL. JUST GOT MY COPY! *Scene Heads* Will be online tonight!!!!

Casper i want to play you...dont let the record and disconnects fool you(had an internet problem) im a problem

i always play straight up no goin for it on 4th and 5 and stuff like that.

I hate cheesers
indifferent.gif

Whats up with QB's on QB sneak just falling to the ground this year instead of running forward like last year?? WHAT THE HELL

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

http://sports.espn.go.com/videogames/news/story?id=4399922
http://sports.espn.go.com...es/news/story?id=4399922

[h4]MICHAEL VICK'S MADDEN RATINGS[/h4] [table][tr][th=""]Attributes[/th] [th=""]Michael Vick
Madden 10[/th] [th=""]Michael Vick
Madden 08[/th] [/tr][tr][td]Overall Rating[/td] [td]73[/td] [td]90[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Speed[/td] [td]90[/td] [td]94[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Agility[/td] [td]94[/td] [td]97[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Acceleration[/td] [td]92[/td] [td]96[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Throw Power[/td] [td]93[/td] [td]97[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Throw Accuracy[/td] [td]69[/td] [td]78[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Short Accuracy[/td] [td]70[/td] [td]78[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Mid Accuracy[/td] [td]64[/td] [td]78[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Deep Accuracy[/td] [td]69[/td] [td]78[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Play Action[/td] [td]66[/td] [td]N/A[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Throw on Run[/td] [td]95[/td] [td]N/A[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Awareness[/td] [td]65[/td] [td]74[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Elusiveness[/td] [td]92[/td] [td]98[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Juke Move[/td] [td]92[/td] [td]97[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Spin Move[/td] [td]93[/td] [td]97[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Ball Carrier Vision[/td] [td]95[/td] [td]95[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Carrying[/td] [td]44[/td] [td]50[/td] [/tr][/table]

much better than i thought they'd be.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

WELL DAYUM!!!!!!! CAN'T WAIT 4 THE VICK UPDATE ON WED(19TH)-DEF WILL BE PLAYING ALL DAY SFTER WK ADD ME FELLOW NT'ERS PSN-CHICITYK7

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Whats up with QB's on QB sneak just falling to the ground this year instead of running forward like last year?? WHAT THE HELL

That junk almost cost me a game the other day

Originally Posted by illmatic34

The "Manning Does it Again" moment is impossible to complete. I've played it like 20 times and yet I've come so close yet so far. I am so heated right now. I just don't have enough time. The last time I played it, I cut the score down to 24-27, backed up to the 5 yard line with 1:27 left and no timeouts. I threw two quick bombs to Wayne and Clark and got to the 9 yard line. I had about 19 seconds left and I ran a play action pass and checked down to my FB. But my !$@@*#% didn't get into the endzone, and the clock ran out before I could run another play.
I thought I was the only one who still did these. Man that one was hard I completed it by luck.

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

This game is $#@^@#^ terrible sometimes. Dude has the ball for 15 MINS?!?!?!?
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Hate playing online with dudes that go for it on EVERY SINGLE 4TH DOWN and get it $@#^^@ ridiculous and there's nothing you can do about it because dude just throws it to the 6-6 WR and does a rocket catch. Gonna stop playing online for a while until this game gets some %@#^&@ patches or something just ridiculous how some people can even win.

And yes, I am very mad.
tired.gif
i agree..

i was playing this guy yesterday and he went for a 4th and 15 on his own 10 yard line.......and completed it.

and then got up the field to attempt a field goal on 4th down....faked it and got lit up by one of the lineman...

then he proceeded to quit.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Hate playing online with dudes that go for it on EVERY SINGLE 4TH DOWN and get it $@#^^@ ridiculous and there's nothing you can do about it because dude just throws it to the 6-6 WR and does a rocket catch. Gonna stop playing online for a while until this game gets some %@#^&@ patches or something just ridiculous how some people can even win.

And yes, I am very mad.
tired.gif

Thank you. The rocket catches have got to go. Maybe I'm just trash, maybe its the Bengals, but wow, no team in the NFL can consistent throw, throw and throw into traffic without getting passes picked or getting their receivers killed. It just doesn't happen. Honestly this is a good game. But I think a lot of the good people just know how to play "Madden rather than football.
laugh.gif
well that's what they are supposed to know hot to do but its just frustrating. And whats up with cats rolling out the pocket every play while rolling back an extra 5-10 yards and heaving the ball down the field for a big play. So has anyone heard anything about some patches for that stuff?

EXACTLY. The games starting to become not even fun to me anymore with some of these dudes I play online. They throw it into a zone with about 3 or 4 of mydefenders there and what do you know his dude suddenly has the power of Michael Jordan in him and leaps over all of my dudes. And some plays when his dude didcatch it my guys hit him and flip him upside down and what do you know he still holds onto it. And another thing that's pissing me off are the #$@^$^#injuries. Like really Brandon Jacobs gets hurt 3 TIMES in one game?! I know the re-injury system thing but it's just ridiculous AND it takes away mytimeouts which is even worse. Yeah, definitely I think I'm gonna start playing computer for a while since that is really the only way I can get a realisticgame
laugh.gif
tired.gif
Defense in this game is straight trash, I mean really he's running the same@#^#&&$ plays and my guys can't adjust to it? There's only so much I can do as the safety...

gOT DAMN IT i just lost 3 games in a row the last 2 i had a chance to win late and forte fumbled it away BOOOOOOOOO
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

And yes, I am very mad.
tired.gif

Thank you. The rocket catches have got to go. Maybe I'm just trash, maybe its the Bengals, but wow, no team in the NFL can consistent throw, throw and throw into traffic without getting passes picked or getting their receivers killed. It just doesn't happen. Honestly this is a good game. But I think a lot of the good people just know how to play "Madden rather than football.
laugh.gif
well that's what they are supposed to know hot to do but its just frustrating. And whats up with cats rolling out the pocket every play while rolling back an extra 5-10 yards and heaving the ball down the field for a big play. So has anyone heard anything about some patches for that stuff?

EXACTLY. The games starting to become not even fun to me anymore with some of these dudes I play online. They throw it into a zone with about 3 or 4 of my defenders there and what do you know his dude suddenly has the power of Michael Jordan in him and leaps over all of my dudes. And some plays when his dude did catch it my guys hit him and flip him upside down and what do you know he still holds onto it. And another thing that's pissing me off are the #$@^$^# injuries. Like really Brandon Jacobs gets hurt 3 TIMES in one game?! I know the re-injury system thing but it's just ridiculous AND it takes away my timeouts which is even worse. Yeah, definitely I think I'm gonna start playing computer for a while since that is really the only way I can get a realistic game
laugh.gif
tired.gif
Defense in this game is straight trash, I mean really he's running the same @#^#&&$ plays and my guys can't adjust to it? There's only so much I can do as the safety...
Thank you. Why can dudes keep running out routes without my safeties and DB's picking up on it and stopping it? Why did EA take out theindividual coverage stuff? I loved that feature because it took away the almighty crossing routes. And is there a option to play bump and run? Dudes arerunning around the field free like the air
laugh.gif
mad.gif
. And why is it that QBs can out scramble my D-Ends? They freaking run almost asfast as tightends, fullbacks and running backs but they can't catch Jay Cutler?
laugh.gif
GTOOH. And Casper, your good but I'm salty your DBs (Vasher I believe) one handed picked a damn bullet from Carson Palmer when my WRscan't catch wide open two handed passes
laugh.gif
. When the ball is poppedup, why isn't my D rushing to get the ball but light jogging?
laugh.gif

Overall its a good game thats getting better but these cheesers are making it impossible along with EA leaving stuff out thats needed.

gOT DAMN IT i just lost 3 games in a row the last 2 i had a chance to win late and forte fumbled it away BOOOOOOOOO
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Were you hold onto the ball?

i was playing this guy yesterday and he went for a 4th and 15 on his own 10 yard line.......and completed it.
Happened to me too. Like the Bengals D is that bad where they can't lock down and stop that? Our O-Line was bad last year but dudes aregetting through right after the ball is snapped. We wasn't that bad
roll.gif

Yeah EA does some very questionable things in every year of madden. And the pass rushing is terrible, the only way you're gonna sack the qb is if you sendin a blitz. I'm gonna give playing online one more chance... I'll see how that goes
laugh.gif

Ok, well I'm officially @#%@$^# done with this game. I run the damn ball and pick up a 20 yard gain, then all of a sudden it sends me to the menu and I geta disconnect when the dude quit on me. @#%#@^#$#$@$^$# this game is terrible.

mad.gif

Ok, well I'm officially @#%@$^# done with this game. I run the damn ball and pick up a 20 yard gain, then all of a sudden it sends me to the menu and I get a disconnect when the dude quit on me. @#%#@^#$#$@$^$# this game is terrible.

mad.gif
roll.gif
ninjahood 28.8k connect ftl.. won my first game yesterday21-0 with the ******** against the patriots.. i got mossed twice..
indifferent.gif

Didn't this happen last year as well? Everyone just rushes out to play the game while they work through the kinks... Don't get mad at them, youshould've known from last years debacle.

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

NOTE: if you have a HDD save the game to it because this game freezes like crazy
youre not lyin ... im in the second game of the preseason in my franchise and it has frozen over 10 times in the 4th quarter ... its so bad thatim downing the ball and trying not to score just to get through the game ... smh

Back
Top Bottom