OFFICIAL MADDEN 2010 THREAD VOL. JUST GOT MY COPY! *Scene Heads* Will be online tonight!!!!

I love this game, but EA still has A LOT to improve.

- The broken tackles are just ridiculous. The absolute number one thing EA needs to fix.
- Lob passes are useless...it takes forever for the ball to get to your receiver and by the time it does, he's in triple coverage and the pass gets battedaway.
- The game is not balanced. A lot of the good things happen to the CPU and a lot of the bad things happen to the player. How do you explain me fumbling on thegoaline twice in one game?
- The CPU pass rush is insane. While it doesn't happen a lot, it pisses me off that maybe 2 or 3 times a game I have absolutely no time to react to thepass rush.
- Penetration overall is just maddening. Every time I try to run every single hole and gap is filled.
- Cheesers. Nuff said.
- This game freezes way too much and it kills my time
- Accelerated clock in ranked games is a joke...unnecessary waste of time

I hope you're reading this EA. Please make a patch or something to fix this game.

Originally Posted by illmatic34

I love this game, but EA still has A LOT to improve.

- The broken tackles are just ridiculous. The absolute number one thing EA needs to fix.
- Lob passes are useless...it takes forever for the ball to get to your receiver and by the time it does, he's in triple coverage and the pass gets batted away.
- The game is not balanced. A lot of the good things happen to the CPU and a lot of the bad things happen to the player. How do you explain me fumbling on the goaline twice in one game?
- The CPU pass rush is insane. While it doesn't happen a lot, it pisses me off that maybe 2 or 3 times a game I have absolutely no time to react to the pass rush.
- Penetration overall is just maddening. Every time I try to run every single hole and gap is filled.
- Cheesers. Nuff said.
- This game freezes way too much and it kills my time
- Accelerated clock in ranked games is a joke...unnecessary waste of time

I hope you're reading this EA. Please make a patch or something to fix this game.
My exact complaints. EVERY single madden freezes, I do not understand why they cannot fix it. I'm not playing another ranked match until theydrop a patch.

I also don't like how they tried to simplify things but made it more complicated to control your players.

Has anybody done the Larry Fitz achievement yet for the 360? It says 10 user catches with no drops and that's what I did, but I still didn't get it. Ihad 13 total catches in the game. Can someone shed some light on how I'm supposed to do it.

Man I had a sweet highlight, a 59yrd bomb to Moss for the gamewinner but the highlight only showed 5secs of the vid
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I havent had many problems with the tackling to be honest.. nothing too unrealistic and i run with the 49ers.

just hit a 45 yarder with nedney for the win against the Patriots
pimp.gif

add me PS3- ha5awyy

Just played some lame *%% dude using the Raiders... he ran the same toss play from a 2 RB 2 WR 1 TE set about 30 times... worked ok for getting yards, probaveraged 4-5 yards per play but i forced 3 fumbles from it and shut him down in the RZ. Picked him off twice with Sharper.

held him to 2 FG's and won 17-6. Called a TO with 3 seconds left in the game on his 35 so i could kick a FG to be an A hole
roll.gif

I dont know how cheesers like that win so many games.. he was 38-14 when i played him... uses the raiders every time and had a win where he beat someone 67-7
eyes.gif

People still cheesing
smh.gif

Originally Posted by jrp44

I hate the 43423434 broken tackles...it's frustrating
mad.gif
u aint lying...

I know Brandon Marshall is a physical receiver but damn dude busted through about 5-10 guys like hes the Jim Brown of WR.

Funny thing is im only starting to see it now... must have taken these lames a few days to figure this crap out
smh.gif
Luckily it only takes a couple series tofigure out how to stop what theyre doing...

The only one i had one guy that i couldnt figure out how ot beat his D cause he was running some velcro 9 type thing but controlled a DT and seemed to getthrough my pocket protection somehow a lot... i still won but that $%@% is annoying.... its like the dudes on NCAA last year that would run deep quarters butshow blitz on it... made it hard to run even though it was 8 DB's on the field

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Funny thing is im only starting to see it now... must have taken these lames a few days to figure this crap out
smh.gif
Luckily it only takes a couple series to figure out how to stop what theyre doing...

The only one i had one guy that i couldnt figure out how ot beat his D cause he was running some velcro 9 type thing but controlled a DT and seemed to get through my pocket protection somehow a lot... i still won but that $%@% is annoying.... its like the dudes on NCAA last year that would run deep quarters but show blitz on it... made it hard to run even though it was 8 DB's on the field
i was playing this one guy that chose the 49ers and controlled Willis on defense...every damn defensive play dude does some engage 8 plays wherehe sends everyone but the safeties and the cornerbacks...this was on every play..all i did was throw it in the middle...

and on offense he always stepped back about 15-20 yards and threw flats to Gore all game...so i did a cover 2 to stop that, brought in the outside linebackersand left the middle linebacker zone the middle.

it was really annoying..thats why i choose to play people i know instead of these random cats.

I'm gonna give this game ONE more shot (yes, I know I've said that already
laugh.gif
)
The recession begins now
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Hopefully I do not disconnect or lose....

praying-hands.jpg

anybody encounter that glitch where one of your linebakers keeps gettin called for encroachment?

smh.gif
Luckily it only takes a couple series to figure out how to stop what theyre doing...

The only one i had one guy that i couldnt figure out how ot beat his D cause he was running some velcro 9 type thing but controlled a DT and seemed to get through my pocket protection somehow a lot... i still won but that $%@% is annoying.... its like the dudes on NCAA last year that would run deep quarters but show blitz on it... made it hard to run even though it was 8 DB's on the field
tired.gif
It makes me sick the game doesn't punishment peoplefor stupidity. How can so many people complete 4th and 15 slants for the first is beyond me. Especially considering I had a corner, safety and linebacker inthe area
indifferent.gif

And can someone answer how to stop slants, play bump and run and pick if you want the DB to play the inside or outside of a receiver?

Originally Posted by Crumbs

anybody encounter that glitch where one of your linebakers keeps gettin called for encroachment?

Yeah, except it was my CB. Got booted from the game and got an L on my record
mad.gif

havent had anyone OD on slants against me yet but if theyre eyeing someone on the slants a lot i just play man and zone from something like the 3-3-5 andcontrol an OLB and sit in the passing lane.

havent had anyone OD on slants against me yet but if theyre eyeing someone on the slants a lot i just play man and zone from something like the 3-3-5 and control an OLB and sit in the passing lane.
Thats an idea but then there is the TE going down the field and crossing with no way to stop him
laugh.gif
. And don't forget about dudes scrambling to the sidelines and still findingopen WRs across the field 40 yards away
grin.gif

You people always complain about the play calling people do against you. I actually watch football so i know coverages and what not but everyone doesnt. Somepeople think blitz blitz blitz. If they do, just play the middle or screens like the other guy said.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Thank you. The rocket catches have got to go. Maybe I'm just trash, maybe its the Bengals, but wow, no team in the NFL can consistent throw, throw and throw into traffic without getting passes picked or getting their receivers killed. It just doesn't happen. Honestly this is a good game. But I think a lot of the good people just know how to play "Madden rather than football.
laugh.gif
well that's what they are supposed to know hot to do but its just frustrating. And whats up with cats rolling out the pocket every play while rolling back an extra 5-10 yards and heaving the ball down the field for a big play. So has anyone heard anything about some patches for that stuff?
Thank you. Why can dudes keep running out routes without my safeties and DB's picking up on it and stopping it? Why did EA take out the individual coverage stuff? I loved that feature because it took away the almighty crossing routes. And is there a option to play bump and run? Dudes are running around the field free like the air
laugh.gif
mad.gif
. And why is it that QBs can out scramble my D-Ends? They freaking run almost as fast as tightends, fullbacks and running backs but they can't catch Jay Cutler?
laugh.gif
GTOOH. And Casper, your good but I'm salty your DBs (Vasher I believe) one handed picked a damn bullet from Carson Palmer when my WRs can't catch wide open two handed passes
laugh.gif
. When the ball is popped up, why isn't my D rushing to get the ball but light jogging?
laugh.gif

Overall its a good game thats getting better but these cheesers are making it impossible along with EA leaving stuff out thats needed.

iight i know you was talkin about me on the 1st reply but i was like
nerd.gif
maybe he talkin about somebody else.........then in the 2nd one you straight used my name
laugh.gif
smh.gif

my job as a coach/QB is to find your weakness i find it and use it tell you find and stop it

and by you useing the Bengals my job wasnt that hard from the jump

smh.gif

tired.gif
It makes me sick the game doesn't punishment people for stupidity. How can so many people complete 4th and 15 slants for the first is beyond me. Especially considering I had a corner, safety and linebacker in the area
indifferent.gif

And can someone answer how to stop slants, play bump and run and pick if you want the DB to play the inside or outside of a receiver?
I believe I said people should have to punt on 4th downs in the franchise because of this reason.

Unless you still want to punish people for completing bs pass plays in all kind of coverages.

I'm about to break this game in half. I'm 4-4 in my Bears franchise and Cutler is out for the season after being hit on the first play. I threw 4interceptions with Caleb Hanie and 3 of them were pick 6's.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by kimahrioftheronsotribe

smh.gif

tired.gif
It makes me sick the game doesn't punishment people for stupidity. How can so many people complete 4th and 15 slants for the first is beyond me. Especially considering I had a corner, safety and linebacker in the area
indifferent.gif

I believe I said people should have to punt on 4th downs in the franchise because of this reason.

Unless you still want to punish people for completing bs pass plays in all kind of coverages.
Yeah I thought they had the same style of coverage as the PS2 version. I was easier to lock down those cheeser routes. My bad
ohwell.gif
. I thought about that when dudes started going for it in their own territoryback at the 20 but still going for it.
iight i know you was talkin about me on the 1st reply but i was like
nerd.gif
maybe he talkin about somebody else.........then in the 2nd one you straight used my name
laugh.gif
smh.gif

my job as a coach/QB is to find your weakness i find it and use it tell you find and stop it

and by you useing the Bengals my job wasnt that hard from the jump

I wasn't you actually. I played another dude with the Bears and He was pulling superhero plays off with the never ending scramble. Now you gotta admitthough. Vasher pick was some Moss at DB type stuff
laugh.gif
. And whats thatthing you do with you D-Lineman?

But do you think its really my Bengals?
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom