OFFICIAL MADDEN 2010 THREAD VOL. JUST GOT MY COPY! *Scene Heads* Will be online tonight!!!!

Just got me another win 3-3 so far.... If I could score a little more and put more pressure on my opponent I could really be a problem. But only six gamesunder my belt, when I find a team I'll get there
laugh.gif

4-1 so far. Couldnt deal with playing Shaun Hill anymore. So i threw Nate Davis in for kicks and have been 4-0 since
pimp.gif

edit- 5-1.. was down 14-7 goin into the 4th finally got the ball back scored with 8 seconds left... went for two FTW
pimp.gif
picked off p.manning and took it to the house with dre bly with no time left
pimp.gif
x2

IDK what you guys are talking about people breeakings tackles like crazy... on my game me nor my opponent ever break tackles

^ Same here, I'm not seeing a lot of broken tackles, especially against me. For everyone's information, there's a new tackling system.Simultaneously with contact, use the thumb sticks to steer the runner backwards and to the ground. When I do this, the runner almost never breaks my tackles,even Brandon Jacobs.

I do get at least one big break a game though. The one where there's 4+ defenders and the runner breaks out

wow, it froze on me for the first time online.
14-14 4th quarter 2 minute warning just passed. he's the Packers, I'm ********
Just threw a slant to Moss and it was pretty close to the 1st down marker and it was going to the chain gang animation and just froze.
would've won too. blown. It seems that the servers are freezing up a lot more... wack.

anyone know a good play that covers the sidelines well? i was playing this guy who was the patriots and all he would do is pass it to his running back all day

^ Some guy on Operation Sports forum tested flat/screen plays every play for a whole game, it's ALMOST unstoppable (vs CPU). Play man blitz and get a fastdefender lined up with the running back, so even after he catches it, he's not going very far. I had a guy try to hit Westbrook in the flats when he was onthe 3 yard line and he ended up tackled 6 yards behind the goal line.

Ya'll do know there's a practice mode right? =/

Just played in the most epic game ever
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Basically down 17-6 with 2 mins to go. Dude has been chessing all game. So I go for it on 4th down and turn it over, at this point I'm thinking the game isover. So I stop him on 4 downs and this dude has the nerve to attempt a fake field goal. Snuffed it out. Get the ball back, at this point there's about1:40 left, drive down the field and then hit Jenkins for a td. After that I RECOVER the onside kick and hit TG for the game winner
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dude was so heated
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Basically down 17-6 with 2 mins to go. Dude has been chessing all game. So I go for it on 4th down and turn it over, at this point I'm thinking the game is over. So I stop him on 4 downs and this dude has the nerve to attempt a fake field goal. Snuffed it out. Get the ball back, at this point there's about 1:40 left, drive down the field and then hit Jenkins for a td. After that I RECOVER the onside kick and hit TG for the game winner
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dude was so heated
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
how did you aim the onside kick and how much power did you use?

ive yet to figure it out for this game

Quick Q.... In franchise mode for the playbook.... How can i change them so it will stay that way. It contiunes to use the teams default package.

Originally Posted by im that one

Quick Q.... In franchise mode for the playbook.... How can i change them so it will stay that way. It contiunes to use the teams default package.
Go into My Madden on the main menu... it will be in there somewhere, when you change that all your playbooks will be saved as those in allgametypes... make sure you save your profile though or youll have to do it again..

btw where the f is jetpac?

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Basically down 17-6 with 2 mins to go. Dude has been chessing all game. So I go for it on 4th down and turn it over, at this point I'm thinking the game is over. So I stop him on 4 downs and this dude has the nerve to attempt a fake field goal. Snuffed it out. Get the ball back, at this point there's about 1:40 left, drive down the field and then hit Jenkins for a td. After that I RECOVER the onside kick and hit TG for the game winner
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dude was so heated
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
how did you aim the onside kick and how much power did you use?

ive yet to figure it out for this game

I'm not sure if I can give my methods out, sorry fraij
tongue.gif

3-0 so far online.

My last game i killed this dude using the bears 28-0. He had only 27 yards of TOTAL offense
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. P Willis is a BEAST! had 3 sacks and pressured almost allgame.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ill upload some sacks in a minute

My perfect DNF% is ruined because somehow I got signed out of PSN. Cost me a game (it was right at the start before kickoff) so now I'm 15-9
ohwell.gif

indifferent.gif
@ Some goon quitting the game after I intercept the ball up14-7. He even had the nerve to go "lol" in an XBL message.
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom