OFFICIAL MADDEN 2010 THREAD VOL. JUST GOT MY COPY! *Scene Heads* Will be online tonight!!!!

So I guess Danieal Manning can't outrun Hines Ward now...?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by jfreak23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
gg though these broken tackles are killing me
mad.gif
laugh.gif
forte and the gang break a ton of tackles for me
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
atleast you posted about it the other dude is still
nerd.gif
but im not gone say nothing
laugh.gif

gg too all the NT'ers ive played

now go out and gets some damn mics
laugh.gif

45 - 16(
smh.gif
damn them disconnects) level 12(playing with the bears FTW
pimp.gif
) rank 105(wont even be close to this once school start back up
frown.gif
)

damn yall some fiends playing this game, i barely played online 3 times. job and other stuff keeping me occupied.

im 14-3 on PS3. Playin with Eagles and Texans.

Just a Question, What are yalls Favorite playbooks??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I usually run with the Run N Gun, since like madden 07.
laugh.gif

2-1 was 1-0 then tried the eagles out and got SMASHED! went back to the 9ers and won another game. Gore was a BEAST this game 128 yds td and P-dub with 2 picks
pimp.gif
looks like the 9ers aare my squad
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 22stylez

2-1 was 1-0 then tried the eagles out and got SMASHED! went back to the 9ers and won another game. Gore was a BEAST this game 128 yds td and P-dub with 2 picks
pimp.gif
looks like the 9ers aare my squad
pimp.gif
4-0 and only team ive used is the Niners
pimp.gif
. Last game i had 6INT's. 2 by TKO, 2 by Goldsten, 1 by clements and 1 by someone else i forgot

who else is hyped as hell to use Vick in madden again?! i'm eagerly anticipating the next roster update which is suppose to come out on Wednesday...

90 speed 93 throwing power 95 throw on the run
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by illmatic34

I love this game, but EA still has A LOT to improve.

- The broken tackles are just ridiculous. The absolute number one thing EA needs to fix.
- Lob passes are useless...it takes forever for the ball to get to your receiver and by the time it does, he's in triple coverage and the pass gets batted away.
- The game is not balanced. A lot of the good things happen to the CPU and a lot of the bad things happen to the player. How do you explain me fumbling on the goaline twice in one game?
- The CPU pass rush is insane. While it doesn't happen a lot, it pisses me off that maybe 2 or 3 times a game I have absolutely no time to react to the pass rush.
- Penetration overall is just maddening. Every time I try to run every single hole and gap is filled.
- Cheesers. Nuff said.
- This game freezes way too much and it kills my time
- Accelerated clock in ranked games is a joke...unnecessary waste of time

I hope you're reading this EA. Please make a patch or something to fix this game.
I don't know how many of you are having this problem but I'll have a DL get free and have a free shot at the QB but they %+%+@$+ JOG!!!!
mad.gif
Dude ends up getting off a pass without even moving, when in the NFL,that would've been an easy sack... am I the only having this problem?

Originally Posted by JaysForDays

who else is hyped as hell to use Vick in madden again?! i'm eagerly anticipating the next roster update which is suppose to come out on Wednesday...

90 speed 93 throwing power 95 throw on the run
devil.gif
pimp.gif
Im ready too!
I played a game online and McNabb got hurt in the 1st quarter, and I had to play the rest of the way with Kevin Kolb,
sick.gif
. But now, Vick and McNabb will both be in heavy rotation once the roster updateis here.

Back
Top Bottom