OFFICIAL MADDEN 2010 THREAD VOL. JUST GOT MY COPY! *Scene Heads* Will be online tonight!!!!

Originally Posted by HardWork919

Originally Posted by illmatic34

I love this game, but EA still has A LOT to improve.

- The broken tackles are just ridiculous. The absolute number one thing EA needs to fix.
- Lob passes are useless...it takes forever for the ball to get to your receiver and by the time it does, he's in triple coverage and the pass gets batted away.
- The game is not balanced. A lot of the good things happen to the CPU and a lot of the bad things happen to the player. How do you explain me fumbling on the goaline twice in one game?
- The CPU pass rush is insane. While it doesn't happen a lot, it pisses me off that maybe 2 or 3 times a game I have absolutely no time to react to the pass rush.
- Penetration overall is just maddening. Every time I try to run every single hole and gap is filled.
- Cheesers. Nuff said.
- This game freezes way too much and it kills my time
- Accelerated clock in ranked games is a joke...unnecessary waste of time

I hope you're reading this EA. Please make a patch or something to fix this game.
I don't know how many of you are having this problem but I'll have a DL get free and have a free shot at the QB but they %+%+@$+ JOG!!!!
mad.gif
Dude ends up getting off a pass without even moving, when in the NFL, that would've been an easy sack... am I the only having this problem?
Nope. But thats nothing, try having you 5/6 man O-line let 3 guys through within 2 seconds after snap. And the accel clock HAS TO GO. I got notime to adjust at all.
mad.gif

This game
mad.gif

Dudes drop back 20 yards and can STILL complete a deep pass?! And what the hell is going on with the pass rush. I blitz while he has 5 wide and what do youknow everyone gets blocked and dude just does a rocket catch. I'm going to sleep, had enough Madden for one day.

waitn for the roster update so i can start my 'chise. most def will trade for vick.

madden this year=
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

waitn for the roster update so i can start my 'chise. most def will trade for vick.

madden this year=
pimp.gif
thats exactly what im waiting for. Gonna trade Vick to the Niners
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

madden this year=
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
exactly what i'm doing
laugh.gif
from the day i got madden tillnow all i've been thinkin about is playing franchise with the 9ers and pretending i'm actually the 9ers GM and are gonna make some major moves and makeup my own rumors like 9ers interested in lienart..young..and now VICK.
laugh.gif
somethin i do when i'm bored and not playin madden
laugh.gif
which i'm stillthinkin about right now is whther i should keep hill and smith or make a move for either lienart...young or vick
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 22stylez

madden this year=
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
exactly what i'm doing
laugh.gif
from the day i got madden till now all i've been thinkin about is playing franchise with the 9ers and pretending i'm actually the 9ers GM and are gonna make some major moves and make up my own rumors like 9ers interested in lienart..young..and now VICK.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
which i'm still thinkin about right now is whther i should keep hill and smith or make a move for either lienart...young or vick
pimp.gif
Vick
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 22stylez

madden this year=
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
exactly what i'm doing
laugh.gif
from the day i got madden till now all i've been thinkin about is playing franchise with the 9ers and pretending i'm actually the 9ers GM and are gonna make some major moves and make up my own rumors like 9ers interested in lienart..young..and now VICK.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
which i'm still thinkin about right now is whther i should keep hill and smith or make a move for either lienart...young or vick
pimp.gif
Vick
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
my exact thoughts as well..
pimp.gif

nate davis has been 8-0 for me so far online. !@#$ shaun hill and alex smith
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JaysForDays

who else is hyped as hell to use Vick in madden again?! i'm eagerly anticipating the next roster update which is suppose to come out on Wednesday...

90 speed 93 throwing power 95 throw on the run
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Just you and every other corny MFer that has the game.

Finally got my internet back up yesterday

Smashed dude 28-7 with the Colts

Addai had 12 ATT 173 Yards and 3tds

Can't wait for the update 2morrow

Seems like every person online quits or turns off their PS3 whenever they are losing.. Really hate that because sometimes I'll finish vs. the CPU and Iwon't get my win?? Anyone know why? I should be like 13-2 right now, but instead I'm 5-2

It's going to be lame as hell because everyone is going to use the Eagles
smh.gif
eyes.gif

That's alright...the Giants D-Line will take care of that
pimp.gif

Casper gg for you last night...cant even front i was salty as hell after that loss lmao
recievers catching the ball and running for 4 yards than dropping it all in one motion...lol after ur first drive i through my whole scheme out the window butI want a rematch tonight if you down

Originally Posted by that WAVE

Casper gg for you last night...cant even front i was salty as hell after that loss lmao
recievers catching the ball and running for 4 yards than dropping it all in one motion...lol after ur first drive i through my whole scheme out the window but I want a rematch tonight if you down
laugh.gif
damn G you had to sleep on that L huh

but yea gg and most likely ill be on so hit me up

Which one of yall did i just play
roll.gif

Man im scared to catch an L now...21 game W streak intact... !+%!% making me nervous
laugh.gif

only got like 8 teams left to get W's with
pimp.gif

^ i just started my journey to win with every team ... already played with the boys and vikings ... just got a W with the suspect bears and now its on to thebengals lol ...

According to a Twitter post by EA Sports PR manager Rob Semsey, Brett Favre will be included in the August 19 roster update. Favre's official ratings below. [table][tr][td]Attribute[/td] [td]Madden 10[/td] [td]Madden 09[/td] [td]Change[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Overall[/td] [td]82[/td] [td]84[/td] [td]-2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Throw Power[/td] [td]93[/td] [td]96[/td] [td]-3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Throw Accuracy[/td] [td]79[/td] [td]84[/td] [td]-5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Short Accuracy[/td] [td]77[/td] [td]83[/td] [td]-6[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Mid Accuracy[/td] [td]79[/td] [td]80[/td] [td]-1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Deep Accuracy[/td] [td]81[/td] [td]72[/td] [td]9[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Play Action[/td] [td]82[/td] [td]84[/td] [td]-2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Throw on Run[/td] [td]72[/td] [td]80[/td] [td]-8[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Awareness[/td] [td]85[/td] [td]85[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Speed[/td] [td]60[/td] [td]60[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Agility[/td] [td]60[/td] [td]61[/td] [td]-1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Injury[/td] [td]90[/td] [td]99[/td] [td]-9[/td] [/tr][/table]
He'll be there tomorrow
pimp.gif

Man save the Broncos til last... i won 22 straight got damn games... by an average pt spread of 13 pts... then i got my #** handed to me by the $!+@%%% bearswith the broncos
indifferent.gif

Moreno sucks

Orton sucks

the Defense SUCKS

Back
Top Bottom