OFFICIAL MADDEN 2010 THREAD VOL. JUST GOT MY COPY! *Scene Heads* Will be online tonight!!!!

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Man save the Broncos til last... i won 22 straight got damn games... by an average pt spread of 13 pts... then i got my #** handed to me by the $!+@%%% bears with the broncos
indifferent.gif

Moreno sucks

Orton sucks

the Defense SUCKS
lol ... im just going alphabetically ... bengals Vs. chargers right now, im probably screwed ...

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Man save the Broncos til last... i won 22 straight got damn games... by an average pt spread of 13 pts... then i got my #** handed to me by the $!+@%%% bears with the broncos
indifferent.gif

Moreno sucks

Orton sucks

the Defense SUCKS
lol ... im just going alphabetically ... bengals Vs. chargers right now, im probably screwed ...
Saving the best for last I see
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nnarum

According to a Twitter post by EA Sports PR manager Rob Semsey, Brett Favre will be included in the August 19 roster update. Favre's official ratings below. [table][tr][td]Attribute[/td] [td]Madden 10[/td] [td]Madden 09[/td] [td]Change[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Overall[/td] [td]82[/td] [td]84[/td] [td]-2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Throw Power[/td] [td]93[/td] [td]96[/td] [td]-3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Throw Accuracy[/td] [td]79[/td] [td]84[/td] [td]-5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Short Accuracy[/td] [td]77[/td] [td]83[/td] [td]-6[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Mid Accuracy[/td] [td]79[/td] [td]80[/td] [td]-1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Deep Accuracy[/td] [td]81[/td] [td]72[/td] [td]9[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Play Action[/td] [td]82[/td] [td]84[/td] [td]-2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Throw on Run[/td] [td]72[/td] [td]80[/td] [td]-8[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Awareness[/td] [td]85[/td] [td]85[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Speed[/td] [td]60[/td] [td]60[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Agility[/td] [td]60[/td] [td]61[/td] [td]-1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Injury[/td] [td]90[/td] [td]99[/td] [td]-9[/td] [/tr][/table]
He'll be there tomorrow
pimp.gif

sweet, now i can start my franchise comfortably
pimp.gif

is there a PS3 Franchise going on still? If so I wanna get in on it. PSN ID is BANANASKATE

this game is sooooooooooo @!+!$+@ stupid ... dude had the ball the entire first quarter ... made it on 4th and 15 and 4th and 8 ... one of them was a fake puntrun ... down 7-0 with the bengals lol

Madden 10 Brett Favre Ratings
ae45aa7c2c206bb65b7359efb3d0020a
by pastapadre
Posted August 18th, 2009 at 12:20 pm

madden10favre.jpg

As reported earlier Brett Favre will be included in the Madden 10 roster update that is scheduled to go out tomorrow 8/19. Having him already created and ready to go surely accelerated the process allowing him to sneak into the update even though his signing today came as a surprise. The question becomes what QB has been removed from the roster, which will likely be John David Booty.

Above is one of the first images of Favre in the game with more found in the screenshot gallery. Meanwhile Sporting News First Cuts has obtained his full listing of ratings as he comes in at an 82 overall, which incidentally, falls right in the middle of my 80-84 prediction. Check out the ratings and leave your thoughts in the comments.

It should be interesting to see how Favre fares in these upcoming preseason games and how that could affect his initial rating. He has good knowledge of the offensive system being run but no experience with his teammates. Sporting News is right to question his deep ball accuracy rating considering his stats, though all in all I think it was a fair job with his ratings set. Unlike Michael Vick at least he played last year and performed well (at times)

pimp.gif

Hopefully this is true... i just wana get my damn franchise started already.

i love how whenever any of you guys lose, the other person is "cheesing". get a grip.
eyes.gif

don't complain about people going for it on 4th and long, STOP THEM. i laugh when i see someone is going for it on 4th and long on their own 30 yard line.

lose to a level 27 heester was stoped on the goalline with no time left before half the refs said he didnt make it even with half his body in
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
vasherpicked him off was running it bac got chased down he fumbled it dude picked it up and ran it back
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
couldnt catch a break that game

just came back against the chargers with the bengals ... down 7-3 at half after being "stopped" at the goaline forcing a fg ... threw a pick from abatted ball to a d lineman and went down 10-3 ... hit ochocinco (funny as hell thats his name in the game lol) for a 70 yard pass and benson went in to tie itat 10 ... forced a punt and benson ran it in again from 12 out ... up 17-10 with a minute left controlled the d lineman and made rivers fumble and some bigdude Peko picked it up and ran it back ...

24-10 and the streak continues ... bills up next ...

I don't know if this has already been addressed..

Has anyone who did the whole SI.com thing and subscribed to the magazine get their free copy of 2010 yet??

I know it takes some time.. I was just wondering if anyone, by chance, has received theirs early?

Originally Posted by jp since 88

I don't know if this has already been addressed..

Has anyone who did the whole SI.com thing and subscribed to the magazine get their free copy of 2010 yet??

I know it takes some time.. I was just wondering if anyone, by chance, has received theirs early?
nerd.gif

I haven't received mine, but I went ahead and purchased it from Wal-Mart and when the SI copy comes in, I'm taking that one back and get a refund.

Also I know Vick is supposed to be in the roster update tomorrow, has anyone heard anything on whether Brett Favre will be included as well?

Originally Posted by JaysForDays

i love how whenever any of you guys lose, the other person is "cheesing". get a grip.
eyes.gif

don't complain about people going for it on 4th and long, STOP THEM. i laugh when i see someone is going for it on 4th and long on their own 30 yard line.

eyes.gif
How can you stop them when they throw to their 6'6 wideout and do arocket catch. And we have every right to complain about people going for it on 4th and long, simply ridiculous because it's not even football anymore.

Originally Posted by infamous54

how do i stop flats and screens?
cover 2

I usually control the OLB to the wide side of the field and hang out in the flats if they keep trying that stuff... a lot of dudes are dumb and will throw totheir screen man even if you sniff it out and have a guy chillin out there with their RB

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

so youre one of "those" huh jays ...

if by one of those, you mean someone who dominates the game year in and year out by playing straight up football, then yes.

Back
Top Bottom