OFFICIAL MADDEN 2010 THREAD VOL. JUST GOT MY COPY! *Scene Heads* Will be online tonight!!!!

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by infamous54

how do i stop flats and screens?
cover 2

I usually control the OLB to the wide side of the field and hang out in the flats if they keep trying that stuff... a lot of dudes are dumb and will throw to their screen man even if you sniff it out and have a guy chillin out there with their RB
i figured it was cover 2 but zones in this game is pathetic especially in the middle...

i usually be in man coverage just so i can have a guy on the running back cause cheesers love to throw those flats to the rb.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by nnarum

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

My bad just saw that sorry I didn't read before asking...
Lesson learned?
laugh.gif
Yes, I'll do better next time
Ok...
manny_1024.JPG

just lost a close one to a guy using the panthers
24-31

i shouldve won that game! Hill threw 3 picks this game 2 went all the way and last few seconds of the 1st half steve smith returned one for 97 yards
smh.gif
my Dwas shutting him down all game and only gave up 1 td. the rest was either returned for one through kick off or on a interception! he burned me on a steve smithscreen pass. he thought he could cheese it and get me multiple times but i caught on.

are there any screenshots with vick playin as the eagles? damn i CANNOT WAIT till this roster update happens i cant wait to start my franchise! at the sametime i'll be grieving the fact cheesers gonna be using the eagles a lot
smh.gif
oh well QB spy/DE contain in tact

i gotta admit there are A LOT of easy drops in this game both by the recievers AND the secondary on defense. i dontk now how MANY easy drops happened to me inthis game. and players EASYILY break tackles in this game which sometimes get redic. ohh well i ain't complaining when i got Gore/Vernon truckin fools
pimp.gif

and how do u stop people from throing to the sides? not the flats a bit higher than that, like towards the sidelines, man sucks against it and in zone theresthe holes

Originally Posted by 22stylez

i gotta admit there are A LOT of easy drops in this game both by the recievers AND the secondary on defense. i dontk now how MANY easy drops happened to me in this game. and players EASYILY break tackles in this game which sometimes get redic. ohh well i ain't complaining when i got Gore/Vernon truckin fools
pimp.gif
They definitely do drop VERY easy passes in this game. Sometimes it's just terrible to the point where my best wideout drops a screen pass
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
how yall askin for advise just to play against each other i wish i would help yall beat me
laugh.gif

nah but for real get yall lazy %!* in the lab and go to work

DB's drop a lot of EASYYYYY picks... WR's seem pretty good though... only time i have drops usually is if my dude gets LIT UP when the ball is comin in

Casper... you wanna run Green Bay vs Chicago later?

Couple questions/comments:

- Do the Chargers not have their 2008 Powder Blues? Do I need to buy them or something?
- Would it be hard for everybody to have different shoes? These Reebok jawns are snore-ible... I don't see why they couldn't get it correct with theNike, Under Armour and adidas...
- If one more DT jogs to the QB when he could get a sack, I'm gonna throw my 360 out the $%$$*$* window...
- Is it a new rule that if you get a penalty before the half on offense, then the half ends? I've kicked a FG before half and got some BS holding penaltyand rather than letting me re-kick, it goes straight to half... it's happened twice...
- Why are CPU blitz packages $%$$*$* unstoppable but yet, if I blitz, I might get ONE person through the line and he half-%+$%@ it to the damn QB...

For Madden 11:
- Definitely fix the deep ball... it makes zero sense that I can't throw a deep pass to Steve Smith without every DB on the field around him...
- Can we get a better preseason mode... it's boring and really serves no purpose other than giving me four extra games... can we have position battles?Rookies/draft picks trying to make the team? Roster cuts? It just seems pointless to have a preseason where there's no progression...
- To go along with that, where's the practice mode in franchise? I feel like there's needs to be some type of engine for connectivity between QBs andreceivers... a rookie isn't going to have the same connection to his WR as, saaaaaaaaay, Peyton Manning and Reggie Wayne or Dallas Clark... I guess itcould be added as a team rating or something...
- I would LOVE a combine mode for off-season... if the interface was like it is in real life (guys running 40s, position-specific drills) it would bebananas...
- Fix that Superstar crap... what's the point of having the camera so close that I can't even see what's going on around me?
laugh.gif
It's become auseless mode in my house...
- Why do the player models have faces like Sean Penn from "i am sam"? I mean, if you're gonna go with this whole helmet off thing, could they atleast be accurate? That goes DOUBLE for the coaches... John Fox looks 400 pounds and 94 years old...
- I like the concepts behind the halftime show, Extra Point weekly show but the execution needs to upped tremendously for Madden 11... after the first timearound, it became repetitive and boring... can Chris Berman do it next year? Or maybe the whole ESPN panel... Monday Night Countdown would add realism andexcitement to the game and make MNF that much more special... I'm still not feeling the presentation on this game even with the inclusion of the jets goingacross the sky and showing the outside of the stadium... I love the fact that it's in but it needs to be better...
- Gameplay is fine except for Adrian Peterson being a god and the whole catching thing... DO NOT MESS WITH THE PRO-TAK... I absolutely love it... for once, EA"if it ain't broke, don't fix..."
- More interactive stats (most passing yards for a rookie in his rookie season, etc)

There's more I have in mind but this is good enough for now...

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

DB's drop a lot of EASYYYYY picks... WR's seem pretty good though... only time i have drops usually is if my dude gets LIT UP when the ball is comin in

Casper... you wanna run Green Bay vs Chicago later?
nope ...........unless you found a way to play online with a ps3 and xbox together
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

RKO2004 wrote:
Originally Posted by CasperJr
devil.gif

i hope you mean
mad.gif
if not then

AYOOOOOOOO

Originally Posted by Already Platinum

Originally Posted by kmstivers21

Does the update happen at Midnight EST? Or 3 AM EST? Tryna figure out how late I gotta stay up for Vick haha.

i would also like to know that to thanks in advance

From dudes at OS

Evening folks,

Wanted to take a moment to quickly provide some details on the roster update that's rolling out tomorrow morning.

Some time between 5:00 am and 8:00 am EST the new roster will be deployed. When this happens everyone connected to our servers will be kicked off. We chose this window because it's the time with the least amount of server traffic. When the rosters are deployed the server will be restarted, resulting in just a few minutes of downtime.

At around 10:00 am EST, we will deploy the same roster to our Online Franchise server. When this happens everyone connected to that server will be kicked off. After several minutes of downtime the server will come back online and all newly created franchises from that point on will use the new roster.

This roster includes the much hyped addition of Mike Vick and Brett Favre as well as many other preseason updates. We hope you all enjoy it.

damn this p.o.s. aint letting me sign on to the PSN...

edit: nevermind...smh

edit again: happened again...damn.

^ I guess that's not too bad...

Anyway I think someone asked for a pic of Vick:

ce326802935db72e057ec6fc92f7355d77eeb918.jpg

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by infamous54

just when i thought it couldnt get worse...

now my ps3 reads "correct hard disk was not found"

FML..

?
nerd.gif

Disc read error?
nah..

the disk is perfectly fine.

its like i turned off my ps3 cause i couldnt connect to madden. so when i turned it back on, i get that "wave" thing and that message popped up.

Back
Top Bottom