OFFICIAL MADDEN 2010 THREAD VOL. JUST GOT MY COPY! *Scene Heads* Will be online tonight!!!!

Originally Posted by infamous54

Originally Posted by RKO2004

just when i thought it couldnt get worse...

now my ps3 reads "correct hard disk was not found"

FML..

?
nerd.gif

Disc read error?
nah..

the disk is perfectly fine.

its like i turned off my ps3 cause i couldnt connect to madden. so when i turned it back on, i get that "wave" thing and that message popped up.

Is it working now? Try turning the power switch off.
ohwell.gif

just when i thought it couldnt get worse...

now my ps3 reads "correct hard disk was not found"

FML..

?
nerd.gif

Disc read error?
nah..

the disk is perfectly fine.

its like i turned off my ps3 cause i couldnt connect to madden. so when i turned it back on, i get that "wave" thing and that message popped up.

Is it working now? Try turning the power switch off.
ohwell.gif
just tried it..still a no go..

i see a solution tutorial on youtube on how to take the hard drive out and put it back in...

if that dont work then ill be out of action
ohwell.gif

WRs cant catch... DBs cant catch.

Flats rule this game
The lack of moves for D-Line men sucks.

I hate this game!

I want to use the Eagles, but I think everyone is going to be.

Im still struggling with this game, some annoying +%+% but the Falcons are good
pimp.gif

I'm really pissed at the game but I keep playing with my lame 2-5 record.
mad.gif
[

any ps3 players want to go at it?

Originally Posted by Yan Can Cook

I'm really pissed at the game but I keep playing with my lame 2-5 record.
mad.gif
[

any ps3 players want to go at it?
Wannaplay still? PSN ChiTownGoGetta

IF YOU PLAY THE MADDEN MOMENTS AND ARE HAVING TROUBLE (which you most certainly are) ...

go into rosters and trade all good players to the team you have to use ... for instance, right now im the lions with peyton maning randy moss calvin johnsonand andre johnson going down the field trying to beat the skins lololol

WOW WTFFFFFFF

I just lost a game because of a +%*$$#% holding call on a 50 yard game tying FG
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Penalties dont get called the whole +%*$$#% game until a clutch moment like that
smh.gif

bulll ****ttttt

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

IF YOU PLAY THE MADDEN MOMENTS AND ARE HAVING TROUBLE (which you most certainly are) ...

go into rosters and trade all good players to the team you have to use ... for instance, right now im the lions with peyton maning randy moss calvin johnson and andre johnson going down the field trying to beat the skins lololol

lame.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

go into rosters and trade all good players to the team you have to use ... for instance, right now im the lions with peyton maning randy moss calvin johnson and andre johnson going down the field trying to beat the skins lololol

lame.
tired.gif
Word im doing fine

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

lame.
tired.gif
Its better than dudes coming through completely unblocked because they found a Defensive play that always work.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

WOW WTFFFFFFF

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Penalties dont get called the whole +%*$$#% game until a clutch moment like that
smh.gif
You better edit that last part fraij. The holding penalties are a joke though... they get called about ever 4 or 5 plays
sick.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

WOW WTFFFFFFF

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

smh.gif

bulll ****ttttt

Something like that happened to me. The dude attempted a long field goal in OT and missed, but I got hit with the roughing the kicker penalty and he made it.
sick.gif

I tied a game 24 -24 with my boi... he had da Vikings and I had da Falcons..... Ryan gets rattled a lil bit too easy but it was an epic game!

Oh yeah, what is a cheeser exactly?
Guy who constantly scrambles with the QB, or always throws deep passes (back in the day), or constantly runs the wildcat.

Originally Posted by Dunk Demon

Oh yeah, what is a cheeser exactly?
Guy who constantly scrambles with the QB, or always throws deep passes (back in the day), or constantly runs the wildcat.
Oh OK. Thanks.

Originally Posted by HardWork919

Couple questions/comments:

- Do the Chargers not have their 2008 Powder Blues? Do I need to buy them or something?
- Would it be hard for everybody to have different shoes? These Reebok jawns are snore-ible... I don't see why they couldn't get it correct with the Nike, Under Armour and adidas...
- If one more DT jogs to the QB when he could get a sack, I'm gonna throw my 360 out the $%$$*$* window...
- Is it a new rule that if you get a penalty before the half on offense, then the half ends? I've kicked a FG before half and got some BS holding penalty and rather than letting me re-kick, it goes straight to half... it's happened twice...
- Why are CPU blitz packages $%$$*$* unstoppable but yet, if I blitz, I might get ONE person through the line and he half-%+$%@ it to the damn QB...

For Madden 11:
- Definitely fix the deep ball... it makes zero sense that I can't throw a deep pass to Steve Smith without every DB on the field around him...
- Can we get a better preseason mode... it's boring and really serves no purpose other than giving me four extra games... can we have position battles? Rookies/draft picks trying to make the team? Roster cuts? It just seems pointless to have a preseason where there's no progression...
- To go along with that, where's the practice mode in franchise? I feel like there's needs to be some type of engine for connectivity between QBs and receivers... a rookie isn't going to have the same connection to his WR as, saaaaaaaaay, Peyton Manning and Reggie Wayne or Dallas Clark... I guess it could be added as a team rating or something...
- I would LOVE a combine mode for off-season... if the interface was like it is in real life (guys running 40s, position-specific drills) it would be bananas...
- Fix that Superstar crap... what's the point of having the camera so close that I can't even see what's going on around me?
laugh.gif
It's become a useless mode in my house...
- Why do the player models have faces like Sean Penn from "i am sam"? I mean, if you're gonna go with this whole helmet off thing, could they at least be accurate? That goes DOUBLE for the coaches... John Fox looks 400 pounds and 94 years old...
- I like the concepts behind the halftime show, Extra Point weekly show but the execution needs to upped tremendously for Madden 11... after the first time around, it became repetitive and boring... can Chris Berman do it next year? Or maybe the whole ESPN panel... Monday Night Countdown would add realism and excitement to the game and make MNF that much more special... I'm still not feeling the presentation on this game even with the inclusion of the jets going across the sky and showing the outside of the stadium... I love the fact that it's in but it needs to be better...
- Gameplay is fine except for Adrian Peterson being a god and the whole catching thing... DO NOT MESS WITH THE PRO-TAK... I absolutely love it... for once, EA "if it ain't broke, don't fix..."
- More interactive stats (most passing yards for a rookie in his rookie season, etc)

There's more I have in mind but this is good enough for now...

Some other notes...

- The announcing is simply ridiculous... it's random and I've had more and more glitches with it... I actually had a commentator say "MushinMuhammad has thrown for over 150 yards this half..."
indifferent.gif
Idon't know why they switched from the good announcing of the PS2 engine (even though it was repetitive after a few games
laugh.gif
it was still pretty decent)and once it goes to next-gen, it just goes to this horrible debacle...
- Can we include some personality in the reactions of big plays... a fist pump and a chest pound is great but having everybody do the exact same animationsdoesn't exactly get me hyped...
- Even though I know the NFL would probably never go for it, can we have substance-abuse suspensions? People getting in trouble with the law? I mean, as longas it didn't happen too often and wasn't for players that obviously would never get in trouble (it wouldn't make sense for Tom Brady to get a4-game suspension for a banned substance, for example...) I think it would it add realism to free agents (I got Plaxico Burress of the FA list without worryingabout if he'd be suspended or not) and just in general...
- Would it be hard to include tattoos? I mean, I know there's thousands of players but some of the more intriguing players need to have them...they've become so apart of the NFL (just like the NBA) it seems almost an injustice not to include them...
- I also feel like the Super Bowl should be an uber-experience... I mean, all the bells and whistles need to be included from a major presentation upgrade toSB patches to player introductions (with an option to skip of course) to a MAJOR celebration after a Super Bowl win... I just feel like what they have now ismad underdone...
- Two random things that bother me: A) does it strike anybody as weird that the QB is on the phone right before he comes out to start a series...? Shouldn't he be on the phone AFTER the series? and B) Seeing something like "Adrian Peterson is the player of the game" isn't realistic atall
roll.gif
in an actual game, it would be announced and then provide anoverlay with his stats and then maybe show him on the sideline or something... I just think it's a presentation thing that's kinda lame... same withthe overlays in general... I just feel like it should be done better...

Most things I've mentioned are small things but would help a lot ESPECIALLY with presentation (again I ask... what's the point of the ESPN license ifit's not going to be utilized?)... this is one thing that's simply slacked over the past few years... the gameplay has finally become pretty decent butit's far from a perfect game... definitely the best one thus far though... ok, I'm done typing...
laugh.gif
back to Madden...

Anyone else pissed off with the accelerated clock in the 4th quarter of ranked games. I'm making a drive with 2:15 left and it accelerates to the 2 minutewarning. +@!% outta here with that.

if anybody wants to join a online franchise FANTASY draft league. hit me up with on here or on XBL. Gamertag = KidYungn
All Madden, 6min qtrs, NO accelerated clock. 16 humans , 16 cpu league.

Back
Top Bottom