OFFICIAL MADDEN 2010 THREAD VOL. JUST GOT MY COPY! *Scene Heads* Will be online tonight!!!!

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

how do you update rosters?
Just go to an online quick match and before you select your team it will update the rosters and then save and just exit back out. (360 by the way,idk if it's any different for PS3)

my xbox live membership ran out 2 days ago and im not getting it again until 2k10 comes out so when i go to quick match it says I cant because i dont have amembership? any other way i can do the update?

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

no you cant use vick in the wildcat right now.
well that will take some of the cheesing out of it ... but in order to stay authentic they will HAVE to allow free reign over substituting in thewildcat eventually so its only a matter of time ...

its still probably tight to quick sub vick and bootleg out and take off ... i may just do it to reminisce on my madden days of old
laugh.gif

Vick is tooooo good

I had 3 touchdown and 222 yards on 8 carries against some level 4 today. And since he can scramble, thats all people worry about and guys are wide open runningroutes

yea i used him in an unranked match earlier and the dude just ran DE contain the whole time so i had hours and hours in the pocket to find an open receiver...and its easy to just put him in 1 or 2 different 4 WR set formations and then have Mcnabb in others... then you got people blitzing or running Contain andgiving mcnabb open recievers or all day to throw...

Its gonna be a nightmare

I just realized something.... I don't think Madden announces in this game at all....
roll.gif

How is this game still called Madden ha ha

is it just me or they took out training camp mode for preseason? that one was of my fav things and they "boost" of 2 - 4 points helped.....

Originally Posted by air max 87

is it just me or they took out training camp mode for preseason? that one was of my fav things and they "boost" of 2 - 4 points helped.....
it was even better a few years ago.. but i heard the progression was highly enhanced.. only if they did it by the week..

about to start my franchise.. thinking about getting vick but i want to turn the saints into a 3-4 defense and we have no linebackers.. so i need my draftpicks.. taylor mays in the first round or a olb?

For all you 360 heads lookin for a franchise, I just made one.

Name = Niketalk
PW= NTNT1

First come first serve, I'll start the draft once we get some more people.

dont know if this has been posted,
i get online to play a quick game. i win the coin toss and choose to receive. other dude comes out in the on-side kick formation and i spot it right away so itry to audible but nothing happened. he proceeded to on-side kick and recover. i thought maybe i hit a wrong button. so he scores and lines up again for anon-side kick. i try to audible and nothing happens again. im pressing the square button to audible but its a no go. after the game i went into practice mode tosee if maybe it was just something while playing online but it also happens in practice mode.
anybody have this happen? ps3 btw

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Vick is tooooo good

I had 3 touchdown and 222 yards on 8 carries against some level 4 today. And since he can scramble, thats all people worry about and guys are wide open running routes

i played with him eariler & won 35-17 against the Favre leading Vikings w/ 3 tds & 2 runs for a 80 piece im sry but hes too good the swap from Mcnabbto him is damn near seamless & he has a cannon for a arm my first play 65 yarder to curtis for a touchdown thrown over t cb's the boy curtis was doublecovered & vick still eased it in there...anybody wanna play around 5:30pm Chi-time drop me a pm so we can set it up.......

has anyone ever shut sumone out and won by 7?

and i gave him 2 turnovers and field position at the 49 yard line on the last drive cuz the damn game lagged and i lost control of my punt meter smh

great defense tho on my part at least

Originally Posted by burneymac83

dont know if this has been posted,
i get online to play a quick game. i win the coin toss and choose to receive. other dude comes out in the on-side kick formation and i spot it right away so i try to audible but nothing happened. he proceeded to on-side kick and recover. i thought maybe i hit a wrong button. so he scores and lines up again for an on-side kick. i try to audible and nothing happens again. im pressing the square button to audible but its a no go. after the game i went into practice mode to see if maybe it was just something while playing online but it also happens in practice mode.
anybody have this happen? ps3 btw
L1 + Square

it's been that button combo forever

Just started ny franchise
pimp.gif
Got vick on the niners. Traded Issac Bruce,Edge James, and a 2nd rounder for Vick and some MLB. Then signed Marvin Harrison. Traded Shaun hill to the broncos for a 5th rounder and a FS.

Im done trying to win with all 32 teams...

I have Ws with like 25 teams but these bum #%! bottom feeder squads keep getting me Ls... 33-4 now

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

bengals Broncos and Lions.

Im probably gonna get an L for the game i was just in with the Packers cause i got D/C
indifferent.gif
you need to hold the ball longer with weaker teama (although, there is no weak teams if you are good)..

anybody got Ncaa10 draft classes for ps3?

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

^^ you cant trade brees for vick and soem picks?
no i don't think giving up brees is smart.. because then the eagles are stuck with him and mcnabb..
ohwell.gif

wat speed are yall playin on? I just kept mine on slow so far thinkin everyone would keep it at the default but this %$*& is pissin me off

Back
Top Bottom