OFFICIAL MADDEN 2010 THREAD VOL. JUST GOT MY COPY! *Scene Heads* Will be online tonight!!!!

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

just took my first L online. hell of a battle between me and the steelers. !%%#*++ niner oline could not hold the steelers d. Got down 17-7 going into the 4th.Then scored a TD, he scored a FG. i get the ball back i go all the way down to get a TD with 15 sec left. im up 21-20. he gets the ball back 10 seconds left.he throws a WR screen with Holmes and burns me
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
. #@%! broken tackles

i've been on a serious slump so far... 5 game losing streak at 12-10. For some reason, i can't keep the holes in the middle closed. SMH

Okay, so I have an issue I need help with.

I go to to download the roster update this morning, and when I put in my game about to download the rosters, a white scramble picture comes onto my screen. Irestart my 360, and the Red Rings come up (3). I had to leave for work, so nothing I could do. My dad was home all day, so I called him a few hours later tocheck it out. He turned on the 360, and 4 Red Rings came up. He unplugged some things, turned it on, and it went green (normal). I just got home from work, putin Madden again, downloaded the rosters, and then went to play, and the white scramble picture came up again. Tried putting my 360 on, it worked with the RedRings flashing!? Eventually the scramble came up two more times.

I have Gears of War 2 in right now, and is working fine. So, is it my Madden disc that is causing the white scramble? I would think it is, but what gives aboutthe Red Rings? Now I have Madden in, and it's working fine.

What gives!?

Originally Posted by antj2k2

wat speed are yall playin on? I just kept mine on slow so far thinkin everyone would keep it at the default but this %$*& is pissin me off
funny, i was just thinking to myself last night "damn i got used to this speed QUICK" lol ... ive played it enough that i dont evenremember what it was like last year it just seems "normal" now ...

Man i end up waiting like 5 minutes for someone to actually play me now... ive been playing lvl 1's because their the only ones that actually ready up...all these dudes that are 30-10 or w.e leave the game...

The broken tackles are seriously ridiculous in the game....It's getting me so pissed off I don't even feel like playing
mad.gif

just won a nail biter. dude was the vikes i was the 9ers. gore once again straight up BEAST! ran in 2 tds and clements had 3 picks this game dude though hecould beat me with Favre but my D completely stopped him for all of the 2nd half he didnt score at all in the 2nd half. Gore/Vernon/Crabs/Willis/Clements areTOO MUCH for anyone even if i got a crappy rating hill. dude threw 2 tds including a 76 yard strike to vernon
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jrp44

The broken tackles are seriously ridiculous in the game....It's getting me so pissed off I don't even feel like playing
mad.gif
Co-sign. It makes me even more heated that I've seen the CPU break all these tackles and I can't break a tackle to save my life. I'veaveraged 2.7 ypc with Matt Forte, 2.8 with Marion Barber, and 2.4 with Stephen Jackson. Like !*# is that BS? Those guys have trucking ratings in the high80's to mid 90's and I can't get more than 2 yards per carry? #$& outta here

I ran back 2 kick returns and 1 punt... I think I found out a secret.

Other than that my offense and defense is anemic

Anyone get the acievement yet for staying in the pocket for 10 seconds? I swear its damn near impossible

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Anyone get the acievement yet for staying in the pocket for 10 seconds? I swear its damn near impossible
i did
pimp.gif

i have alot of them im sittin at 45% done and most of them are co op and some i cant see anybody know wat the ones you get can yet are
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

i did
pimp.gif

i have alot of them im sittin at 45% done and most of them are co op and some i cant see anybody know wat the ones you get can yet are
nerd.gif
yea make the oldest player possible ( just put the birth date to the oldest possible ), make a team with the city/town name Springfield, and on4th down throw the ball away, click down the right stick for my 360 users. have to be all pro 5 min qts i think

what a sick play, I hit the QB in his throwing motion causing the ball to lob up and into kearses hands for a pick 6 lol

Anyone have any advice on what to play on Defense? I like the 4-3 but idk whats best: Cover 2, 3, Man..what do ya'll play and do you blitz alot? Thanks forthe help

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

i was playing the madden moments and flacco broke 26 tackles on one scramble for a td ... gore is the same way ... %$+!# annoying
%*%+ THOMAS JONES!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Lost 21-18 to those bums. All because this guy broke a 12 yard run on 4th and 8. Son broke at least 5 or 6 tackles
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom