OFFICIAL MADDEN 2010 THREAD VOL. JUST GOT MY COPY! *Scene Heads* Will be online tonight!!!!

Originally Posted by HeavyHitta10

anybody else game keeps freezing everytime you get online???
Happened to me in about 5 straight ranked games
mad.gif

I just won an epic game...I was down 6 to 7 with a minute left playing the Cards as the Texans...the dude MISSED a field goal that would have put them up by 4points. I got into field goal range with two quick bombs to Andre Johnson. With the clock running, I made a 53 yard field goal barely because it hit thecrossbar and bounced in. Best win EVAR
pimp.gif

jesus christ im in my franchise playing against the cardinals and its this dude kurt warner does not miss a single pass. my defenders dont even jump to swat orpick them either.

thankfully im murkin these +@@%*$% on offense as well
pimp.gif

i think i enjoy the online gameplay a lot more though

Originally Posted by infamous54

deangelo williams has got to be one of the most unstoppable person in this game
you can make the same claim for 85% of the starting running backs.. i need jonathan stewart though for my browns online franchise..

Originally Posted by infamous54

Originally Posted by HeavyHitta10

^^^ good game man
yea good game...

williams is a beast
pimp.gif

yea i try to switch him and stewart up to bring a different tempo to the game. Then put in a couple of play action passes to keep you on your toes

anyone notice how odd it is kicking? like if you point it down or up a tad bit it practically goes nowhere. how am i suppose to punt and pin people deep back?

Originally Posted by jrp44

Im tired of playing the Eagles online jesus give it a break already
smh.gif
smh.gif
eyes.gif
yea its od i dont want to play them all day

but real talk vick running the wildcat is out of this world good once them other eagles users find it its a wrap if you dont know how to stop it thank god myfreind helped me work on it

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by jrp44

Im tired of playing the Eagles online jesus give it a break already
smh.gif
smh.gif
eyes.gif
yea its od i dont want to play them all day

but real talk vick running the wildcat is out of this world good once them other eagles users find it its a wrap if you dont know how to stop it thank god my freind helped me work on it

i played against the eagles with the ******** and won 28-14.. vick didn't do much i kept him to 146 total yards
laugh.gif
but jason campbell got busy.. 158.3 rating .. 11-11 246 yds and 2td's.. 100% completion rate..

is anybody interested in joining a ps3 online franchise? the jets, browns(i think), lions and bears are available..

how the hell does maclin break 3 tackles and proceeds to return a kickoff for a td? then does the same thing in ot except dude doesnt get touched this time.frustrating.

Probably played one of my best games with Pwillis
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
10 tackles, 1 sack, 1 INT, 3 FF, 1 fumble revcovery in a good fight vs theRavens online. I won 20-9

ill post some highlights later

Back
Top Bottom