OFFICIAL MADDEN 2010 THREAD VOL. JUST GOT MY COPY! *Scene Heads* Will be online tonight!!!!

17-4 so far on PS3.

fumbles and broken tackles are KILLIN me.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by infamous54

deangelo williams has got to be one of the most unstoppable person in this game
mad.gif
Some dude had like 200 rushing yards with dude, I lost29-20
mad.gif

What's frustrating me right now is when I hit his qb, how the hell can he still get off a pass that goes 20+ yards? Just ridiculous. And the amount offumbles, dropped picks/catches and broken tackles
mad.gif

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

What's frustrating me right now is when I hit his qb, how the hell can he still get off a pass that goes 20+ yards? Just ridiculous. And the amount of fumbles, dropped picks/interceptions and broken tackles
mad.gif
Man I drop picks like cray. How the ball keeps hitting my DBs in the hand and they keep dropping them?

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

What's frustrating me right now is when I hit his qb, how the hell can he still get off a pass that goes 20+ yards? Just ridiculous. And the amount of fumbles, dropped picks/interceptions and broken tackles
mad.gif
Man I drop picks like cray. How the ball keeps hitting my DBs in the hand and they keep dropping them?

It's terrible. Sometimes my best CB jumps a route PERFECTLY only to have an easy pass deflect off his hands. And someone please tell me why when I'mplaying a cover 2 dude can still throw flats? And also, sometimes I'm DIRECTLY where the dude passes the ball, I push Y to go for the interception only tohave my dude do nothing and just run forward and dude gets an easy 20 yard gain. Absolutely disgusting
sick.gif

my first game was against the eagles with vick at QB. i rushed down his throat for a touchdown with portis. when he got the ball he lined up with 5 wides andrushed for about 40 yards then i come in with landry and stick the %+#+ out of him he fumbles I recover and he quits.
laugh.gif

I'm 11-11 I play GREAT one game, then the next everyone #@$!@ the bed. I feel the same with the picks though. I usually get about 2 a game on average, butdrop probably 5 a game as well.

i wonder what goes through the heads of the guys that test out the final product before releasing it to the public...? do they not notice all these flaws andholes in the game? or do they only test out a demo version of 2 minute quarters? what the HELL is up EA?!
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by AirFreshAzn

I can't remember how many tackles Hester broke in the last game I played....
Hester is Superman in Madden. He weaves in and out of lanes so quick its crazy
laugh.gif

i wonder what goes through the heads of the guys that test out the final product before releasing it to the public...? do they not notice all these flaws and holes in the game? or do they only test out a demo version of 2 minute quarters? what the HELL is up EA?!
eyes.gif

Agreed. Hopefully they listen, learn and fix next years madden.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by just reason

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by jrp44

Im tired of playing the Eagles online jesus give it a break already
smh.gif
smh.gif
eyes.gif
yea its od i dont want to play them all day

but real talk vick running the wildcat is out of this world good once them other eagles users find it its a wrap if you dont know how to stop it thank god my freind helped me work on it

i played against the eagles with the ******** and won 28-14.. vick didn't do much i kept him to 146 total yards
laugh.gif
but jason campbell got busy.. 158.3 rating .. 11-11 246 yds and 2td's.. 100% completion rate..

is anybody interested in joining a ps3 online franchise? the jets, browns(i think), lions and bears are available..

I have some interest in the bears. let me know.

Originally Posted by Yan Can Cook

anyone notice how odd it is kicking? like if you point it down or up a tad bit it practically goes nowhere. how am i suppose to punt and pin people deep back?
I don't even wanna move the arrow when I kick it

6-1 Online
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by peter80warrick

smh.gif
smh.gif
eyes.gif

but real talk vick running the wildcat is out of this world good once them other eagles users find it its a wrap if you dont know how to stop it thank god my freind helped me work on it

i played against the eagles with the ******** and won 28-14.. vick didn't do much i kept him to 146 total yards
laugh.gif
but jason campbell got busy.. 158.3 rating .. 11-11 246 yds and 2td's.. 100% completion rate..

is anybody interested in joining a ps3 online franchise? the jets, browns(i think), lions and bears are available..

okay the scenario is.. i'm currently the bears but i'm moving to the ravens.. the ravens guy is moving to the bears and now the only twoteams left are the lions and jets.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/b...58701&topic=50970894
^^^ link to the board..

Was the game patched yet? I'm holding out until the first patch is released....

that being said, is the game even worth it?

smh.gif
smh.gif
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

okay the scenario is.. i'm currently the bears but i'm moving to the ravens.. the ravens guy is moving to the bears and now the only two teams left are the lions and jets.

^^^ link to the board..

I'll take the Bears...send me the info

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

smh.gif
smh.gif
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

okay the scenario is.. i'm currently the bears but i'm moving to the ravens.. the ravens guy is moving to the bears and now the only two teams left are the lions and jets.

^^^ link to the board..

I'll take the Bears...send me the info
reading if fundamental.. the only teams left are the lions and jets.. but the guy above said he'll run with the jets.. i need both of your psnid's so i can tell the commish to add you.. unless he found people already.

Back
Top Bottom