OFFICIAL MADDEN 2010 THREAD VOL. JUST GOT MY COPY! *Scene Heads* Will be online tonight!!!!

WooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooW dude had the ball for 7 minutes in the first half and made 6 4th down conversions ... then ran the 2nd half kick back;lk3debn7'o.hvfhwf;UOQEFH;OUQFG;oqeoqeiheqo';oie

thats cool ... sooooo i run cover 2 on the goal line and my corner only tips the pass right to him, ball pops in the air and sproles bobbles it and catches itscoring his only offensive td ...

then, he runs two kicks back with sproles with a combined total of 48 broken tackles ... 21-14 ... brady quinn decides he doesnt wanna throw to the receiverand air mails a 5 yard slant straight to his safety ...

he had 12 yards of total offense and beat me lmao ... see i can handle losses like that because it was nothing i did, just straight horrible game ai

OK this is getting ridiculous. I just did the roster update and now when playing as the Lions about a good 80% of the passes thrown by Stafford are droppedjust like the game last Sat. What the? Why are these receivers dropping all these passes?

Edit... Dang I just found out why. Too much realism?

[h1]http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/technology/2009/08/madden-nfl-john-madden.html[/h1]
[h1]John Madden talks about the virtual gridiron, the Madden Curse and life outside of the broadcasting booth[/h1]
http://latimesblogs.latim...den-nfl-john-madden.html

Although the game, published by Electronic Arts, already shipped last Friday, it is continually updated via downloads on Internet-connected game consoles such as the Xbox 360 and the PlayStation 3. That's a feature Madden fully plans to take advantage of as he analyzes the sport from a custom-built viewing room designed to let him tune in to every live football game.

His analysis of these games will make their way into weekly updates of the game, which can also accommodate changes in the lineup due to injuries other game changers.

Q: Will you spending a lot more time on the virtual gridiron now?
Madden: That's one thing I'm really looking forward to. Each week I'm going to watch all the games. I have this thing being built right now where I have nine 63-inch monitors. And I'm going to be able to put every game on television. I can watch them all at the same time.

Then I'm going to see more. When I was broadcasting, I would just zero in on the game I was doing. Doing this, I'm going to see more. I'm going to see all the trends. I'm going to see what every team does. Those trends and the things that they're doing in the games on Sundays, those are the things we will put in the game.

I have a quick question, is there an easy way to embedd the videos on here for the people who are showing their highlights? thanks

half the highlights thats been posted in here shouldnt have benn uploaded
laugh.gif

4th Q comebacks #@@@%!!!!!!!!!!

down 10 going into the 4th with the ball score get a int score again then ANOTHER int to ice the game

pimp.gif

best part of it was a NT'er
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

but good #%$ game my team stepped it up when they needed too
smokin.gif

Mannnn my xbox really is $*@*!@ up now... i can get it to start but its froze in 3 out of the last 5 games ive played
smh.gif
smh.gif

now im 38-7 because of all these D/Cs...

gonna have to send this %#*@ out i guess...

my %%%$# andre johnson is soo sick in the game
pimp.gif

i decided to roll with the hometown team for my first game of madden 10 and my patna was the cowboys. it took me a quarter to get used to the new gameplay butby the 2nd half i was back to my elite ishh

my dude a.j had 3 tds on 3 catches

game winning touchdown 30 yd td on 3rd down (single coverage)
65 yard td on a slant route
and a 99 yard td on 3 and 20 lol

Originally Posted by xGOx

The music is terrible
You must be out of your mind. This is the best Madden soundtrack yet. Unless you dislike rock/metal, I don't see how you cannot like this

This game just gets progressively worse every time I play... How come vick can throw better than mcnabb? How come mcnabb cant throw an accurate pass to areceiver that is @#$@^# 2 yards away from him?? Most bs game I've played yet. I'm down at the goal line with about 30 secs left. All I need is a td forthe win. Dude is WIDE open and I throw a quick slant to him but what do you know they make mcnabb's accuracy equal to that of tavarris jackson's and hethrows the ball over the dudes head right into the arms of the defender.

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

This game just gets progressively worse every time I play... How come vick can throw better than mcnabb? How come mcnabb cant throw an accurate pass to a receiver that is @#$@^# 2 yards away from him?? Most bs game I've played yet. I'm down at the goal line with about 30 secs left. All I need is a td for the win. Dude is WIDE open and I throw a quick slant to him but what do you know they make mcnabb's accuracy equal to that of tavarris jackson's and he throws the ball over the dudes head right into the arms of the defender.

laugh.gif
Carson is the same way. And screen passes, I suck at
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by parada45

The music is terrible

Ur trppin dude

U guys think running the clock down when ur winning is messed up?

roll.gif
hell no.

so is it just me or is it hard as !%%% to get a 30 plus yard pass to any recievers. i couldn't even get one with moss.
alien.gif

Originally Posted by The Minister

The music is terrible

Ur trppin dude

roll.gif
hell no.

so is it just me or is it hard as !%%% to get a 30 plus yard pass to any recievers. i couldn't even get one with moss.
alien.gif

im doing pretty good with Vick to curtis,maclin,jackson, everybody

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

Originally Posted by The Minister

The music is terrible

Ur trppin dude

roll.gif
hell no.

alien.gif

im doing pretty good with Vick to curtis,maclin,jackson, everybody
tired.gif

yeah i just suck.

up 14-0 versus the ******** with the chargers.. beasting with lt and sproles returns the opening kickoff.. then it disconects!!!!!!!!! my 2 game winstreak downthe drain.. that has to be the worst feeling..

Back
Top Bottom