OFFICIAL MADDEN 2010 THREAD VOL. JUST GOT MY COPY! *Scene Heads* Will be online tonight!!!!

bT*xJmx*PTEyNTA4MTgxODkzNDMmcHQ9MTI1MDgxODE5MjE4NyZwPTk1MDcxJmQ9Jmc9MSZvPTQ1ZGY5ZDI1MTg5NjQ4NzViMzUyZmViZTQyYjU2YTRiJm9mPTA=.gif

EA Sports: Madden NFL 10 Video Highlight
bT*xJmx*PTEyNTA4MTgzMTQwMzEmcHQ9MTI1MDgxODMxNjU*NiZwPTk1MDcxJmQ9Jmc9MSZvPTQ1ZGY5ZDI1MTg5NjQ4NzViMzUyZmViZTQyYjU2YTRiJm9mPTA=.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif

bT*xJmx*PTEyNTA4MTg4MjcwMDAmcHQ9MTI1MDgxODkxMTkyMSZwPTk1MDcxJmQ9Jmc9MSZvPTM*OGNhMWM4NTQ2NDRiYzc5MjZjZDMxNGY*MTEzOWQyJm9mPTA=.gif

Had this dude cheesing the entire game. Goin for it on 4th and 30th and converting
smh.gif
. Blitzing the whole game and I couldn't move the ball at all b/c theGiants are just terrible
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

But this play was
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Dude missed a FG and left 3secs on the clock, I know once I scored dude was pissed off
roll.gif
��

And Well damn Carter_III is a beast 24-1 20 game win streak
laugh.gif

Started my franchise (Falcons of course). Lost first game 14-13 against the Dolphins (Ronnie Brown being God the Father, Son & Holy Spirit FTL
smh.gif
) Playedthe Panthers week 2. Michael Turner: 18 carries 246 yds 2 TDs
sick.gif
pimp.gif
Won 35-10 Patriots up next. IN New England
smh.gif
smh.gif
frown.gif

I know you can pick a defense and practice against it in practice mode...but is there a way you can make the defense that comes out random? Like I just wannawork on my offense against the computer.

how come when i try to use other playbooks with the wildcat on other teams it never works like if i try and use the eagles play book with the bears all theplays will come up but no wildcat any one know how to fix this thanks in advance

Originally Posted by CjMoney

I know you can pick a defense and practice against it in practice mode...but is there a way you can make the defense that comes out random? Like I just wanna work on my offense against the computer.
press circle so the play call screen has maddens ugly mug and it should show up as an option ...

had a few more wins ... checked the lions off my list which i was happy about ... only sauce teams left really is the rams and seahawks ...

20-5 with 4 d/c ... the one dude just straight up beat me when i was the browns
laugh.gif
brady quinn ftmfl!

just won another game with the 9ers! was down a touchdown with about a minute left in the 4th. Rossum returned one earlier for a TD this time he was able tomake a 40 yard return. was able to move the ball downfield. ona 4th and 6 i went for it and found Bruce WIDE OPEN. then on PA rollout found no one open so hillran in for a 5 yard TD!!! with 13 seconds left in the game! decided to go for it on another PA rollout this time found vernon for the 2pt!!! won game 25-24first time beating a dude at level 4
laugh.gif
dude was PISSED sent me a messege all pissed but it felt good!
pimp.gif

quick dumb question...how do you look at your record vs. comp or other profiles on 360? cant find it anywhere...

Just played a BS !%* game... game was tied 21-21 with time running out... i have 2 time outs get it down to his 35 or so, try to get closer so i run it twice.

On the second run there was about 7 seconds left and i had 1 time out... get it down near the 1st down marker, they come out to measure and im sitting therejamming on the select button to call my last time out with 3 seconds left... they make the measurement and RUN THE CLOCK OFF!!! it wouldnt let me call my TO.

Lose the coin toss and guy gets into FG range to win it... %%@#+*+ BS.

Originally Posted by Wordy Dirts

For all you 360 heads lookin for a franchise, I just made one.

Name = Niketalk
PW= NTNT1

First come first serve, I'll start the draft once we get some more people.

EA needs to fix their damn servers
mad.gif

I've disconnected from so many games when my xbox live is working perfectly fine.

Record is horrid now
smh.gif

Fraj you get your xbox working?

I'm 28-10 but I should be 31-7 at the very worst

Disconnected earlier while I was winning
indifferent.gif

Had another game today where I hit the QB he threw up a wobbly pass.. went right to my DB whom I became, hit Y shoulda been a pick 6 to preserve the lead.. buthe dropped it
mad.gif

Then I lost a game to my buddy from work the very first time he played Madden (he sucks btw)

I was on the phone the entire game trying to find a 10th person for fantasy football, and pitched the ball to him on accident
roll.gif

I kicked the crap out of him every game since that one

i forgot to add ... i thought yall were postin some bs about patrick willis but i became a believer ... i had 2 picks, 2 forced fumbles and 1 td with dude INTHE FIRST HALF ... felix the cat was down for the count off the first play of the game ... dudes hit stick is UNREAL ...

i was gonna save the second ff where i cracked dude and dre picked it up, hurdled romos hit stick and ran 98 for 6 but it didnt show the first ff part ... smh

I swear Antonio Gates gets open with ease in Madden. I had damn near 200+ rec yards with him on an online franchise I'm in.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

i forgot to add ... i thought yall were postin some bs about patrick willis but i became a believer ... i had 2 picks, 2 forced fumbles and 1 td with dude IN THE FIRST HALF ... felix the cat was down for the count off the first play of the game ... dudes hit stick is UNREAL ...

i was gonna save the second ff where i cracked dude and dre picked it up, hurdled romos hit stick and ran 98 for 6 but it didnt show the first ff part ... smh
told you PWillis is the truth in this game

just played against brandon jacobs too. i was able to stop him but dude was airing it out with manning luckily my D stepped up when it mattered. the whole gamewe were tired 7-7. my offense could NOT get ANYTHING goin! luckily for me first play of the game on a kickoff dude fumbled and spencer ran in for 6. then inthe 4th still tied i was able to FINALLY get my offense goin and get a drive goin and hooked up with vernon for a 42 yard TD. i was reluctant cause dude wasgoin down the field EASILY on me so i went for a two and failed when hill got sacked
smh.gif
with about 2 minutes left in the game he was easily findingrecievers/TEs for first downs. he was already in the redzone until he threw a blindside pass and BLY picked it off and returned it for 6! i was up 20-7!!!! nota very proud game as my team got LUCKY! currently on a 2 game winning streak!!!
laugh.gif

BTW does anyone ever read my online game stories?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Right now the best part of madden is owning people who use the eagles and sub in Vick

Even when I'm up 24-7 and picked off Vick 3 times they refuse to try and use McNabb
roll.gif

So I'm playing this guy and he is awful with Vick.. so I say.. why use Vick when you suck with him, just saying you might do better if you used a real QB

and he just says back "you must love dogs"
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom