OFFICIAL MADDEN 2010 THREAD VOL. JUST GOT MY COPY! *Scene Heads* Will be online tonight!!!!

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Right now the best part of madden is owning people who use the eagles and sub in Vick

Even when I'm up 24-7 and picked off Vick 3 times they refuse to try and use McNabb
roll.gif

So I'm playing this guy and he is awful with Vick.. so I say.. why use Vick when you suck with him, just saying you might do better if you used a real QB

and he just says back "you must love dogs"
roll.gif
the worst part of madden is owning people then being disconnected...

up 14-0 and i get disconnected.. that is so wack..
devil.gif

My record is shot, got damn near 30 losses

anyone wants to play around 12 tonight send me a fr on 360

Gamertag- CatFood88

Originally Posted by 22stylez

just played against brandon jacobs too. i was able to stop him but dude was airing it out with manning luckily my D stepped up when it mattered. the whole game we were tired 7-7. my offense could NOT get ANYTHING goin! luckily for me first play of the game on a kickoff dude fumbled and spencer ran in for 6. then in the 4th still tied i was able to FINALLY get my offense goin and get a drive goin and hooked up with vernon for a 42 yard TD. i was reluctant cause dude was goin down the field EASILY on me so i went for a two and failed when hill got sacked
smh.gif
with about 2 minutes left in the game he was easily finding recievers/TEs for first downs. he was already in the redzone until he threw a blindside pass and BLY picked it off and returned it for 6! i was up 20-7!!!! not a very proud game as my team got LUCKY! currently on a 2 game winning streak!!!
laugh.gif

BTW does anyone ever read my online game stories?
laugh.gif
smh.gif
nah i read them
laugh.gif

Im in a bit of a funk right now, i havent had a losing streak of more than 1 game. past 4 games have been 2 wins 2 losses
ohwell.gif
. im 9-3 so far.
But just had a good game vs the Saints. Reggie Bush got off on me a bit, dude is really fast, but kept Brees to 9-30 for 87 yards and 2 INTS. Gore had amonster game. 12 rushing att, 153 yards 1 td, 6 catches 141 yards 2 tds
pimp.gif
. Dre Bly had this sick over head INT, like Willie Mays catching the outfield
pimp.gif

How is it not pass interference when DB's are bumping my guys holding them beyond 5 yards?

Also the Panthers kicker is AWFUL

Missed a FG by it being short from the 31 with the bar aLL the way up

Originally Posted by 22stylez

lets get a game goin gsdub. since we both always use the 9ers ill use a diff. team
laugh.gif
ill get at you in a little bit, maybe tonight, got to do something right now

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

i forgot to add ... i thought yall were postin some bs about patrick willis but i became a believer ... i had 2 picks, 2 forced fumbles and 1 td with dude IN THE FIRST HALF ... felix the cat was down for the count off the first play of the game ... dudes hit stick is UNREAL ...

i was gonna save the second ff where i cracked dude and dre picked it up, hurdled romos hit stick and ran 98 for 6 but it didnt show the first ff part ... smh
told you PWillis is the truth in this game
Mayo > Willis

Originally Posted by JaysForDays

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

i forgot to add ... i thought yall were postin some bs about patrick willis but i became a believer ... i had 2 picks, 2 forced fumbles and 1 td with dude IN THE FIRST HALF ... felix the cat was down for the count off the first play of the game ... dudes hit stick is UNREAL ...

i was gonna save the second ff where i cracked dude and dre picked it up, hurdled romos hit stick and ran 98 for 6 but it didnt show the first ff part ... smh
told you PWillis is the truth in this game
Mayo > Willis
lol

How is it not pass interference when DB's are bumping my guys holding them beyond 5 yards?

Also the Panthers kicker is AWFUL

Missed a FG by it being short from the 31 with the bar aLL the way up

was there wind?
laugh.gif

o you didnt know craigmatic? why not put in your backup? he can boom 55 yarders with ease ... knowing your roster FTW!!!! and i dont even play with thepanthers lol ...

Right now the best part of madden is owning people who use the eagles and sub in Vick

Even when I'm up 24-7 and picked off Vick 3 times they refuse to try and use McNabb
roll.gif

So I'm playing this guy and he is awful with Vick.. so I say.. why use Vick when you suck with him, just saying you might do better if you used a real QB

and he just says back "you must love dogs"
roll.gif
laugh.gif
2 out of the 3 times I played the Eagles, I was able toinjure Vick for the game within the 1st quarter. Dude is fragile.

anybody want to join a ps3 franchise? 49ers are open(0-2 though) and the buccs(1-0)..

won 26-0 versus the jets with the texans.. and won 48-21 versus the giants with the chiefs.. idc what nobody says every team is good..

WOW

Just had the closest end to a game EVER

was up 31-28

Dude had the ball from like 14... 6 seconds left.. hits his tight end on the 1 and i tackle him INSTANTLY

They do the animation where the refs decide if its a TD w/ 2 seconds left.. they call no TD and he couldn't call a TO.. game wouldnt let him

I preserve the win
grin.gif

WOW

Just had the closest end to a game EVER

was up 31-28

Dude had the ball from like 14... 6 seconds left.. hits his tight end on the 1 and i tackle him INSTANTLY

They do the animation where the refs decide if its a TD w/ 2 seconds left.. they call no TD and he couldn't call a TO.. game wouldnt let him

I preserve the win
grin.gif
luckiest is more like it

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

AD is the GOAT
pimp.gif

Just won a game over a low level, but a win is a win
laugh.gif

Dude my record is inflated due to this.. my highest win is over a level 7.. have one over a 5 and a few over 4's and 3's....

But I have at least 10 wins due to playing against my friends who suck
roll.gif

I don't know how you guys play with the niners. Their QB's are sooo bad. Mostly huge overthrows...Gore and Willis are beast though. My only touchdownwas a 92 yard return by Rossum

I havent been able to play online for 2 days now says ea servers wont connect and my x box live is fine **@ is going on
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom