Official MARCH 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - 3/18-21: 20% Off Nike Outlet Cpn Pg.1

Jeffersonville Outlet
8000 Factory Shops Boulevard, Jeffersonville, OH - (740) 948-9090

Not much to post about but I spotted these:

FSR Blk/Red Total Max

2 size 8's I grabbed 1 for 17.97

And these, one pair but a ink-like stain on the left toebox and a light smudge on the right inner toebox 39.99 Hash Wall

its funny that those uptempos are 100 at the outlet, but they just came up on ndc for 160. retail is for suckers lol

Originally Posted by JuiceBoxx513

Jeffersonville Outlet

how much were the lunar shoes in the top right corner?-cant see the price clearly

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

folsom:

neon acg hikiing shoes(?) -- c/w reminded me of neon 95's.

fsr 49.99 or 59.99

The Wildwoods?

Nike-ACG-Air-Wildwood-LE-Neon-2.jpg

That's a pretty good price on those.

Also, for anyone else who got a pair of the "C-Grade" OG colorway Air Max 1 from January, did you notice anything wrong?

I was going through my stuff and finally looked at them (when they arrived in the mail I just threw them in closet). The toe mudguard on the left shoe is REALLY bad. The stitching is way off so from birds-eye view, the toes look skewed to the left. I guess they truly are C-grade.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Also, for anyone else who got a pair of the "C-Grade" OG colorway Air Max 1 from January, did you notice anything wrong?

I was going through my stuff and finally looked at them (when they arrived in the mail I just threw them in closet). The toe mudguard on the left shoe is REALLY bad. The stitching is way off so from birds-eye view, the toes look skewed to the left. I guess they truly are C-grade.
My A-grade pair from the outlet had the same weird shape on the toes so you're definitely not the only one with this issue.  The stitching on my pair was fine though.

Did any of you guys hear that clearence stores (specifically) Pigeon Forge is now only allowing 1 phone order of 1 pair of kicks per week?? I called this morning and that's what I was told...

Nike Vineland Factory Store - Orlando, FL

407-239-3663

FSR Nike Air Flightposite 2s All Black 386160 002 Mens sz 6 and up $99.99 (Retail $180)
FSR Nike Total Max Air Uptempo Black/Red 366724 061 Mens sz 6 and up $99.99 (Retail $160)

Smaller sizes extremely rare in these shoes.

Originally Posted by Funkman

Originally Posted by JuiceBoxx513

Jeffersonville Outlet

how much were the lunar shoes in the top right corner?-cant see the price clearly
Lunar Kayoss were $90...MSRP.  I asked what was up with that and was told that Jeffersonville will be receiving new-%$! shoes and trying to sell at Niketown prices over the next few months.  That's going to be a boat-load of FAIL. 

Also, keep your eyes peeled, they had 1 pair of the SC Trainer 2010 Bo Knows Pack in the back for $150 but sold to an employee.

Nordstrom Rack. Sacramento CA. $49.99 the sales rep gave me the XVI.5 Case with em. They have a bunch of Jordan 1s. DTRT Colors for $49.99, Lakers, Bunch of Color of 16.5 for $59.99.

jus got back from jeffersonville and the manager said they might not allow the 20%off soccer event after today.

Back
Top Bottom