Official MARCH 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - 3/18-21: 20% Off Nike Outlet Cpn Pg.1

Nike outlet in Taylorsville, Indiana has 22/1 packs FSR $199.99 if interested. Also had quite a few pairs of sample size 9 of the Orange ACG Zoom Ashiko boot on hash wall for $39.99.

Mike

Small Update for Woodbury Commons:

Nike Flightposite II LE (All Black)-99 sale price--> 180 original..great deal if you don't work in a shoe store..
White/Black/Red Lebron VII-on the hash wall..not sure of size range but they did have size 10s for 109.99
Air Penny II Size 9.5-109.99 on the hash wall as well..

Nothin really else though..all Nike sweatpants and sweatshirts were an additional 50% off..

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

returned my eggplant foamposites size 9.5 to nike outlet in vacaville, if anyone is interested...

called for them but somebody's alrdy stashed them

Foams can still be found easily in the Chi-town area. As of yesterday Footlocker in Woodfield still had a bunch of sizes, 11.5 was their biggest and they had size 10 shoes on display. When i asked if they had any bigger sizes the guy flat out said he could order me a 12. I'm getting the impression they really weren't limited at all.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

To anyone in the DMV, Champs in Pentagon City has ALL of the PE SC trainer lows, FSR as of yesterday.
yea those trainers dont seem to be limited at all. whenever i walk into Harford Mall and they have 4 pairs on display... and Harford Mall gets nothing 
laugh.gif

and thanks for posting the info about the eggs but odd r, returns like that might never make it to the sales floor especially when its an extra 30% off hashwall items.

it means someone got them for $70 bucks or an employee got them for $50.

nike-sportswear-air-magma-rip-stop-4.jpg

Picked up a sz 9.5 in these (Nike Magma Ripstop Tier Zero - Varsity Maize/Black Sail product #349168-70) at the Nike Outlet at Bergen Town Center in NJ
There was a sz 10.5 and 11.5 still there as of yesterday evening

deer park Nike has black/red uptempos fsr for 99.99. Also one 1/22 cdp in a 10.5 for 199.99.

nike outlet in RoundRock Tx has Silver Penny 1/2 cents size 10 & 11 on hash wall for $129.99 plus 30% off

NTLV has a bunch of jordan markdown

Spizike is $99.97
Alpha AJ1 is $74.97
White/Red XII is $89.97
Flu Game is $89.97

^ White/Fire Red spizikes are the ones that are marked down.

The Penny 2s that are on the hashwall at Woodbury are the Black/Blue pair.

I am contemplating pulling the trigger on a pair of the Lebron's in the og colorway. will i get free shipping if i mention nikefind? i hope i can still find my size.

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

I am contemplating pulling the trigger on a pair of the Lebron's in the og colorway. will i get free shipping if i mention nikefind? i hope i can still find my size.
You no longer get free shipping by mentioning nikefind. People abused it so nike stopped allowing it. Also NTLV has the lebron 7 if thats what you are looking for and they are 80. I think outlets have them for 110 and it's b-grade as well.

Concord Mills has some Twill Home UNC shorts for 24.99

17611XN-100

Not my pics but from the SOD thread

Back
Top Bottom