OFFICIAL March Madness Thread

Should be some good games today....

- Davidson has been a great story and I'll be rooting for them but I don't see them getting past that stingy Wisconsin D.
- I see Villanova hanging around with Kansas but sometime during the game Kansas will make their run and Nova will be done with.
- Stanford vs Texas is the most intriguing match up but I see James coming up with a big game and Texas winning a close one.
- And lastly I think Memphis has too many athletes for Michigan St too handle. They survive one more game with that horrible free throw shooting.

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

That 2005 team was not "Roy's." It was Dougherty's.
Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

He does deserve an * he won with another coaches recruits. He's never won with his own kids, and he's had some damn beast running his X's and O's with that said until he gets one with his own recruits.... *
Not surprising to see Kansas and Duke fans feel that way.
laugh.gif
Yea, Doherty recruited most of those players, but that's as much credit as he gets. Roy had those boys longer than Matt, they ran his system notDoherty's. They bought into Roy, they DESPISED Matt. That was Roy Williams' basketball team. Those same players that everybody likes to call"Doherty's" were the same players that ultimately got him ousted.

Originally Posted by Dunk Demon

basketball at ford field is weird. the court is higher than the everything.
Word - not to mention the players are all scared of falling off it... i saw a Wisconsin player go diving off it just a few minutes ago, that thing is alawsuit waiting to happen.

wow these dudes are lovin the 3 ball.... both teams are looking real good IMO.. Curry can shoot for real.

Flowers better save some gas for the second half, i think Wisc has got this
pimp.gif

No one cares. If Davidson didn't beat you last week, Wisconsin would be pounding your team right now. Deal with it.
1) Where did I bring up G'Twon? Just cause I'm a fan of a team that has to be brought up?

2) Stanford and Texas is the most interesting match up tonight. I'd prefer watching it, deal with it.

3) We'll never know, now will we?

4)
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Wisconsin 4 Life

Originally Posted by allen3xis

I don't wana watch this

No one cares. If Davidson didn't beat you last week, Wisconsin would be pounding your team right now. Deal with it.

You sound salty that your team is boring to watch and the whole country knows it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

does this post start on page 30 for anyone else even tho its 35 pages?

it's being weird with me, too... taking me back like 10 pages and stuff.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by Dunk Demon

basketball at ford field is weird. the court is higher than the everything.
Word - not to mention the players are all scared of falling off it... i saw a Wisconsin player go diving off it just a few minutes ago, that thing is a lawsuit waiting to happen.

Same is going for Reliant Stadium, except theres a big black curtain. Atleast The Alamodome will house the Championship game nicely, afterall it housed theSan Antonio Spurs for years.

Back
Top Bottom