OFFICIAL March Madness Thread

if they just had a guard the caliber of Levance Fields or along those lines, they'd be so much better

Mitch Johnson is so god dam awful

Horns playing really well... They gotta get DJ Augustin goin though... 9 PPG in the tournament ain't gonna cut it if this team hopes to get much further...

Connor Atchley with the bucket...
pimp.gif

Stanford game looking alittle fishy to me. Idk what it is, but these rims are horrible or Stanford is horrible. I think I'm gonna go with the first one.Haha

Its just Stanford is slow as hell and cant shoot from the perimeter, other than that they're fine

Stanford's guards have gotta step it up. Just feed the ball into Brook or Robin and let them run the offense.

Stanford needs to play better defensively and just slow the game down and dump it in the post. the first couple minutes kinda got texas going because thestanford guards tried to do too much on their own.

the game is far from over. if stanford can defend a little better and just feed the post every possession, i can't see how they can't come back in thisgame.

^ It wont be over if they do what everybody in the damn world is telling them to do and feed it in the post constantly, they cant matchup in the backcourt atall, if the stanford gaurds try to control the game like they did in the 1st...its over

Back
Top Bottom