OFFICIAL March Madness Thread

Originally Posted by aepps20

I'm a UNC fan and I'm very nervous. Coach Pitino is a great coach and his team is extremely talented. This game will be very close.
I echoe those same sentiments.
embarassed.gif

Go Tarheels.

I think the Elite 8 game from last year will benefit UNC tonight, being in this same position just a year ago will help them not to repeat last year's slipup

Originally Posted by D723

As a basketball fan, am I the only who doesnt want to see another UNC team in the National Title game?

Playing in one title game in the last 10 years too much for you?

The Lady Heels already beat Louisville today, hopefully we can double up tonight.

I don't see UNC or UCLA slipping up tonight. Both should be good games but I see both of the 1 seeds pulling away in the 2nd half.

Finally, Gametime

Ive been waiting 5 hours hours for this watching pre-game shows
laugh.gif

Ive got Xavier in this one. I really like Josh Duncan.

I don't think i'd be surprised by any final four at this point.. even as long shot davidson is, to get to this point you've gotta be kinda hot - soanybody has a shot tonight and tomorrow.

My final four is still alive, so i guess i'm sort rooting for that.. but when you don't really pick any major surprises, it doesn't matter if younail the final four.

Don't worry too much about UCLA's defense yet ya'll.. they just forced a shot clock violation on the next posession.. they are all up inXavier's faces, if X-men handle it well they are going to get dunks out of it at times.. that's the biggest question mark in this game, if x-men arepoised when pressured.

Ya know..Something that annoys me to no end is how no one can make free throws in division 1 basketball. It's ridiculous

Back
Top Bottom