OFFICIAL March Madness Thread

Points in the paint is dominant in UNC's favor. I think if that keeps up, UNC pulls out with the W.

They could pull away right here and be in the driver seet the rest of the way... If they just get an 8 point run or so... even though they are on an 8 pointrun right now
laugh.gif

Put Padgett on the bench and don't let him come back in

Williams
Clark
Caracter

that needs to be the frontline right now

Padgett gona get outquicked to every single loose ball/long rebound

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

That should NOT be a foul... Caracter is backing the dude down, he ain't pushin him around... He's just bodying the defender. If dude can't stand his ground, that doesn't make it a foul.

That was definitely not a foul.. that changes the entire makeup of this game right now.

%*+ is up w/ Sosa????

Dude has been super up and down this season....

And that boy got all the talent in the world.....

That boy has been up and down since he stepped foot on a college campus

As of right now....this feels a whole lot like the Elite 8 game on year ago...Louisville just has to fix some things up...

UNC has played well so far....everyone on their team has

Well - knew this wasn't going to be a pretty game with the speed these teams play at, but wow... almost 20 combined TO's in the first half already..just ugly.. Either team takes better care of the ball and they take control of this game in a hurry.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

That should NOT be a foul... Caracter is backing the dude down, he ain't pushin him around... He's just bodying the defender. If dude can't stand his ground, that doesn't make it a foul.

That was definitely not a foul.. that changes the entire makeup of this game right now.

I'm sayin... Just because Caracter was backing him down, and dude couldn't hold his ground.
laugh.gif
Caracter was BODYING that man.

we need to keep them off of the offensive boards, I dont know why we have butter hands all of a sudden and once caracter and padgett can get it in the post itshould really bode well for our offense

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

I'm sayin... Just because Caracter was backing him down, and dude couldn't hold his ground.
laugh.gif
Caracter was BODYING that man.

Word, it wasn't a case where Caracter was just being wreckless, he was out muscling that man in there the way you're supposed to..

I think UNC is really getting the benefit of the refs right now on both ends.. they are very grabby on defense and getting a lot of nice calls driving tothe hooops wrecklessly also.

But L-ville has to start doing the little things right.. get back on defense, catch the ball, etc..

I have never in my life heard so much commentary on how a guy runs the floor, the slurpage has me putting this game on mute.

Louisville is okay....they just have been sloppy and gettin out worked...

Gota credit UNC tho, they've gotten after it and really are pushin the tempo.

That last UNC basket was due to Caracter's fat behind not getting off the floor to hustle back....dude wasn't even in my TV screen by the time the ballwent in the hoop....

If UNC keeps the turnovers down, then its a good look for the rest of the game.

But boy, are they pushing the ball up the floor with a quickness. Hopefully it stays that way the rest of the game.

i wish the refs were calling the game a bit more even, we are just turning it over too much (no one can seem to hold on to the ball)

I can't understand how Louisville is pressing and yet somehow allowing UNC to throw the ball 3/4 of the way down the court to wide open guys?

GET THE HELL BACK ON DEFENSE.. how many times of getting burned up the sideline is it going to take to register, Cardinals?

This has been a pretty evenly played game minus unforced turnovers - L-Ville can make up a difference in a hurry, but they've gotta start playing defenseif they want to compete tonight.

Back
Top Bottom