OFFICIAL March Madness Thread

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Offensive foul refs?

laugh.gif
not against UNC tonight.

Louisville is clearly dictating this game, they just need to finish the plays and hit free throws.

I usually don't do this, but I can't stand this dude Hansbrough. They way he plays is just painful to watch IMO. I'm all for hustle players, butdude is just OD in every sense of the word.

I'll give him his props, because he gets the job done, but damn I can't stand seeing him flail all over the place and basically jump into everydefender to create contact. He makes a living off of it, and more often than not, the refs give him the calls. I mean, with the way his arms and legs all goout in opposite directions when he is in the air, how could you NOT call a foul?

these birds don't wanna do nothing but literally give this game away 17 TOs
smh.gif

How you gonna turn it over 17 times already in the elite 8 game against the number 1 team in the nation? just unacceptable.. pathetic. So many chances to winthis game for L-Ville and they just can't get it done.

Louisville keeps sticking their own foot up their !*! with these stupid mistakes...

Much as I hate watching his ugliness, Tyler has carried UNC this second half.. without his performance tonight, they lose this game easily.

Back
Top Bottom