OFFICIAL March Madness Thread

YO!

A #1 SEED PLAYING IN ITS HOME STATE IS NOT AN UNFAIR ADVANTAGE, IT'S ANEARNED ADVANTAGE

Louisville is the better team.
Miss me with that. The better team is decided when the buzzer sounds. Not like your boys got jerked on a last second call. Carolina just won.Class is Padgett not making any excuses. I'll rewatch the game in a few hours and look back over the last few pages of this thread to tell you scrubs how Ireally feel. But for now...

smokin.gif
It was so live in the Arena tonight. I feel like I had one of thebest nights ever. Watching my boys go to the Final Four live in person in my hometown. Pure magic. DF!!!

Xavier disappointed me, they showed me they weren't ready for that type of stage at all....and even IF all the 1# seeds make it, this has been a prettygood tourney and far from boring

When you have that many ppl saying "My bracket is screwed to %%!@" then it had to been a very interesting tourney,

Davidson's run alone has made this tourney worth watching for me, even tho i picked them to make it to the final four i've had my doubts about themmaking it this far lol, hopefully the same story will continue with Kansas, I think if Richards continues to be aggressive that can take so much off ofcurry's hands, but Rebounding will be key...its all about the hustle..go Wildcats

I'm so excited for my heels. Tyler pulling it out down the stretch without any fouls called
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. I'm rooting for Davidson for sure today. Also should be a great game in Memphis vs Texas.

Ant, you lucky bastard
laugh.gif
...i'm mad jealous. i was actually inCharlotte for the game against WSU, but tickets were too rich for my blood.

i've been traveling all over the place the last 2 weeks, so i haven't had the time to put in my 2 cents.

as of right now, the team that scares me the most is Memphis. i've got UCLA and the Heels in the finals, but the way Memphis played the other night wasprobably the most impressive performance i've seen from anyone all year long. they played flawless on both sides of the ball. their defense is what scaresme the most. we all know they can put up points with anybody, but that defense was flat-out dominating. i still think UCLA and the Heels have the advantage,because both the big fellows are playing out of their $%*%@%* mind right now. as a UNC fan, i've done the least amount of Hansbrough slurping on here, butdamn, give this man his credit. he didn't have his best game against WSU and then he comes back and puts on a performance like that last night. i'msick of hearing the commentators and sportswriters saying the same %@#* over and over just like everyone else, but all the stuff his slurpers say about himcouldn't have been more true last night. he took over and carried his team when they needed it and completely willed them to the win.

i've got Texas over Memphis in my bracket, but i don't see Texas pulling it off with the way Memphis played the other night. Kansas should have notrouble disposing of Davidson, but then again i wouldn't be surprised if the lil homey Curry put up 50. it looks to me like we'll be seeing the firstFinal Four with all number 1 seeds present.

YO!
smokin.gif
It was official. I had to be in the building. And I mean it wasSUPER spur of the moment. My homeboy called me at 8:50 talking bout he had came up on 2 tickets. I wasn't dressed, hadn'teaten, we live about 15 mins. away from the arena, AND needed to stop by the ATM to get cash for parking.

We were in the building no later than 9:20.
pimp.gif
But it felt like I had rana marathon after all that rushing, speed walking from the whipping and going to our seats. My whole damn chest was soaked. I was ready go shirts and skins inthat joint.
laugh.gif

the way Memphis played the other night was probably the most impressive performance i've seen from anyone all year long.
Truth. Rose made it look so easy. I seriously was nervously watching. DF!!!

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by qaddafi

UNC
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

there was alot of reaching in when lawson and ginayard were busting the press, but they let the game be physical except a few ticky tack fouls here and there

pimp.gif
@ Hans getting off against the Cards

Gee, I find it unbelievable that YOU would see the game was reffed that way...
tired.gif
i think you need to find a tarheels message board, or somewhere that your carolina blue tinted glasses will be more accepted.

LOLL!!!!!! u mad doggie? The game was poorly officiated, both ways, im just stating specific examples i observed and recalled

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

A #1 SEED PLAYING IN ITS HOME STATE IS NOT AN UNFAIR ADVANTAGE, IT'S AN EARNED ADVANTAGE

DF!!!

That being said,
smh.gif
at Texas getting home court against Memphis

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

A #1 SEED PLAYING IN ITS HOME STATE IS NOT AN UNFAIR ADVANTAGE, IT'S AN EARNED ADVANTAGE

DF!!!

That being said,
smh.gif
at Texas getting home court against Memphis

I heard the Memphis campus is pretty much the same distance from houston as the Texas campus is....so who knows might see a split crowd

Atchley putting Rose on a poster...
eek.gif
roll.gif
I heard the Memphis campus is pretty much the same distance from houston as the Texas campus is....so who knows might see a split crowd

You heard wrong... Memphis is in Tennessee... It's at least 4 times the distance...

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

eek.gif
roll.gif
You heard wrong... Memphis is in Tennessee... It's at least 4 times the distance...

Somebody is always going to complain about where they have to play - or, if they try to protect you and move you to a better spot, they'll just complainabout how they got bumped a seed position.

There's no winning - the sites are predetermined, the way teams play throughout the season is not - there's going to be situations like this where a2 seed gets a better location than the 1 seed they face off against, there's no real way to protect against it.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

eek.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
Thats what i get listening to Hubert Davis
smh.gif

Damn Rose is nasty

Texas has to make memphis earn everything at the line today when they get it inside.. even if that means getting all your bigs in foul trouble.. it's worthit.

Back
Top Bottom