OFFICIAL March Madness Thread

FINALLY - draw the shot blocker in the air and dump it off... Memphis plays such street ball on defense, they'll fall for every fake - but you gotta sellthem Texas. Play smarter.

Originally Posted by toine2983

I'm a Tar Heel fan, but I'll admit the slurping of Hansbrough is a bit much.

Same here. Im not a "hardcore" fan, I just enjoy watching them more than other teams, and have for the past ten years. Some fans to becomebit much, which answers Outacontrol's comment.

However, TH played well last night. Carried the guys in the second half. But yes, the slurping is beyond rediculous.

+14

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^

GET OUTTA HERE TALKING ABOUT UNC RIGHT NOW!

WE WATCHING M-TOWN AND TEXAS TEA

o yea...

+17

pimp.gif

DORSEY BACK TO BACK DUNKS!
eek.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

+14

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Is it really necessary to post how many points your up by and nothing else? most of us are watching this, and the rest can easily follow a game tracker ifthey want score updates... seems like spamming to me.

Game on - if the refs control all the pushing and shoving memphis does on rebounds, this game is even much tighter.

^

GET OUTTA HERE TALKING ABOUT UNC RIGHT NOW!

WE WATCHING M-TOWN AND TEXAS TEA

o yea...

+17

pimp.gif

DORSEY BACK TO BACK DUNKS!
eek.gif
laugh.gif
I just got back from last night, didnt even check the game or nothin.
laugh.gif
My bad.

As for this game, If Texas can play smart, and keep the turns down, this game is far from over.

However, if Memphis keeps playing as wellas they have in the first half, its done.
No team is playing better as of right now in this tournament. Memphis just seems to be on another level.

11 at half isn't bad considering how piss-poor Texas played... All they gotta do is get a couple of stops and stop turning the damn ball over...

roll.gif
@ dudes talkin bout this game is already over...

DAMN WENT FROM 17 TO 11......

o well, still double digits....

lets get it in the 2nd half and take it to the final four!!

glasses.gif

Good job fighting by Texas to cut the lead down to 11... If they can get on an early run in the second half, this game could get interesting, because asCraftsy said, Memphis is buttcheeks from the foul line.

I'm not a fan of either team and I don't have anything against either team, and I don't see any pushing or shoving out there that the refs aremissing.
nerd.gif
I see Memphis being the aggressor and being more physical, but I see them playing clean.

And if UT begins the 2nd half the same way they ended the first half, then we have a 5 or 6 point game. And if they keep things that way the whole game, in myopinion, they'll win it in the final couple minutes.

James better start playing or else it's going to be hard for Texas to come back.

And Rose is showing why he's a lock for the #2 pick in the draft.

aite...ill chime in
m-town lookin real good defensively, even through the home court adv. cdr and rose lookin good...taggert and anderson takin care of bitnez lockin stuffdown...and the is FAR FAR FAR from over...but if we start da 2nd like we started da 1st, san antionio bound

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

+14

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Is it really necessary to post how many points your up by and nothing else? most of us are watching this, and the rest can easily follow a game tracker if they want score updates... seems like spamming to me.
" thats how you feel? "

-jeezy

I'm not a fan of either team and I don't have anything against either team, and I don't see any pushing or shoving out there that the refs are missing.
I think there's some, but it's not anything that you can really expect to get if you're the Horns... Memphis is bigger, stronger, moreathletic... They are going to get the benefit of the doubt on a lot of the over-the-back contact. Nothin to complain about, you're just out-matchedathletically. All you can do is get a body on everyone and just battle.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

And Rose is showing why he's a lock for the #2 pick in the draft.
....someone might fall in love with him this week and next...
nerd.gif

And I would agree with it.

There is such a big drop off when we sub Pooh for Allen its ridiculous.

We are playing STIFLING defense right now though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

FINALLY - draw the shot blocker in the air and dump it off... Memphis plays such street ball on defense, they'll fall for every fake - but you gotta sell them Texas. Play smarter.

laugh.gif
I jumped out of my chair I was so happy that Mason finally justdumped it to Pittman when he drew Dorsey over there.
Horns looked terrible in the first half except for the last 2 minutes. Hopefully they get it together.

Back
Top Bottom