OFFICIAL March Madness Thread

this is a beautiful thing...if its like this wit 2 minutes 2 go, I may shed a tear or 2

*manny fresh* truly beautiful, truly beautiful *manny fresh*

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Knicks fans 4 Derrick Rose

NO!!!!

You know that's only right as a small consolation for Mike torchin us for years
laugh.gif
....we need Chicago's own
pimp.gif

Maybe I wasn't clear... Here You Go

NO!!!! HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by dreClark

This _ Rose.....
smh.gif
smh.gif

Not cool....
My cousin told me this story about him at a summer league game his freshman yr at Simeon... He blew pass some guard took off in lay up form, when somebody from his bench screamed out "NO LAY UPS" he turned that $!!@% over in mid air and dunked it hard as hell... the whole gym was just silent like +%$????
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

That's some Urban Legend type +@#+....
laugh.gif

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Dre He was there... He Saw That *@!@ 1st Hand... Said it was one of the only times he was ever left speechless at a Highschool gamebesides the S.Doc v Will Bynum game and seeing Imari Sawyer go to work... I BELIEVE HIM!!!

[color= rgb(255, 102, 0)]Knicks[/color] fans 4 Derrick Rose

NO!!!!

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 102, 0)]Knicks[/color] fans 4 Derrick Rose

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

NO!!!!

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

$+@@ your
indifferent.gif
as well as yourknickerbockers... Beliieeeeed Dat!!!!

This _ Rose.....
smh.gif
smh.gif

Not cool....
My cousin told me this story about him at a summer league game his freshman yr at Simeon... He blew pass some guard took off in lay up form, when somebody from his bench screamed out "NO LAY UPS" he turned that $!!@% over in mid air and dunked it hard as hell... the whole gym was just silent like +%$????
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Dre He was there... He Saw That *@!@ 1st Hand... Said it was one of the only times he was ever left speechless at a Highschool game besides the S.Doc v Will Bynum game and seeing Imari Sawyer go to work... I BELIEVE HIM!!!

Nah, I don't think he lying....

Just some *$*% thats gonna be told and passed down the line....and eventually gonna get outta hand.

"Yo, son I swear I was there. _ Lifted off from the 3 point line and was about to lay it up then there was a gunshot and he did a 360, hit his elbow onthe backboard and dunked it"

come on texas get this hack memphis !%##%!%* out of here. game is already over maybe if u tired it from the tip off u may of had a chance

This _ Rose.....
smh.gif
smh.gif

Not cool....
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Dre He was there... He Saw That *@!@ 1st Hand... Said it was one of the only times he was ever left speechless at a Highschool game besides the S.Doc v Will Bynum game and seeing Imari Sawyer go to work... I BELIEVE HIM!!!

Nah, I don't think he lying....

Just some *$*% thats gonna be told and passed down the line....and eventually gonna get outta hand.

"Yo, son I swear I was there. _ Lifted off from the 3 point line and was about to lay it up then there was a gunshot and he did a 360, hit his elbow on the backboard and dunked it"

On Chief He Kissed The Backboard Fore He Dunked... ON CHIEF!!!!

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Too little too late....

Hopefully Davidson can do something this next game. Another upset would be beautiful.

you guys think joey dorsey can stay in the league? i mean he can be a ben wallace type of player if he works hard

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

come on texas get this hack memphis !%##%!%* out of here. game is already over maybe if u tired it from the tip off u may of had a chance
and they the nerves 2 bad mouth our free throws 80+% 2day 4 the naysayers....

Back
Top Bottom