OFFICIAL March Madness Thread

augistin 4/18 from the field=
pimp.gif

abrams keeping it somwhat close at the end though....
grin.gif

you guys think joey dorsey can stay in the league? i mean he can be a ben wallace type of player if he works hard

yea, but with better offense.
he stated that ben wallace is the player he models himself after.

UCLA...... SEE YOU NEXT WEEK!

pimp.gif
@ Rose's swagger....could have taken the last shot, but gave Mr. Atchley a nice bounce pass, and walks off the court poppin' his jersey.....

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

because as Craftsy said, Memphis is buttcheeks from the foul line.

wink.gif

So you're gonna get cocky because your team shot a good percentage for a change?

Oh, and you're beyond obnoxious with all your smileys. keep up the good work, mod.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

wink.gif

So you're gonna get cocky because your team shot a good percentage for a change?

Oh, and you're beyond obnoxious with all your smileys. keep up the good work, mod.

It's one thing to be happy for your team, it's a how other to be blatant and rude about it.

It really looked like Memphis wanted it more out there today. They played well. I hate you RICK BARNES!!!
mad.gif
. If he had the same success as Mack Brown in recruiting every year...

man i think i would take Rose number one over Beasley. he has shown he can lead a team and he doesnt get wild. he stays within the system and thats what youwant from a point guard. NBA better watch out for this dude

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

wink.gif

It's one thing to be happy for your team, it's a how other to be blatant and rude about it.

It really looked like Memphis wanted it more out there today. They played well. I hate you RICK BARNES!!!
mad.gif

I'm not even gonna start to pity Texas after they got Durant last year.... if Penn State got a player half as good as him, i'd be content for thenext 10 years i think.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

wink.gif

mad.gif

I'm not even gonna start to pity Texas after they got Durant last year.... if Penn State got a player half as good as him, i'd be content for the next 10 years i think.
tired.gif

I doubt that very seriously, for the simple fact that he played one season. he dis a lot of the program, but his influence can only reach so far in thatshort amount of time. I understand what you are getting at, but we should be recruiting better at this point. Barnes has been here 10 yrs and we got oneDurant, but we also got a TJ Ford and a DJ Augustin w/o which we wouldn't be where we are today.

Davidson has to win. there is no way in hell there can be 3 coachs that always choke can be in the final 4

He can recruit

Aldridge, Gibson, Ford, Durant, Augustin..

Buckman was a McD AA...

PJ Tucker, Mike Williams, Giles...

Now what happens when they get their or when they leave, might be a different story...but he can get the players on the recruiting trail

Back
Top Bottom