OFFICIAL March Madness Thread

Originally Posted by dfresh244

Steph Curry is going to go off for 42
Shut Your Pie Hole!!!!! Kansas Is My 2nd To Last Hope @ Making Sure UNC Doesn't Win It... LORD KNOWS IF THAT WERE TO HAPPEN I PROLLY COULDN'TWATCH SPORTS FOR A YR
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Rhymefest

LOL if Davidson wins it's going to be a 1 Seed, 1 Seed, 1 Seed, and a 10 seed in the Final 4

Wow - great observation. I wonder what seeds would be in the final four if Kansas wins?

curry has flipped the switch
both teams lookin str8 now
and im wit cake (no laney)...I want kansas to win so they can stop unc...and if m-town can beat uclGAY, we can mos def stop KU

Originally Posted by allen3xis

He can recruit

Aldridge, Gibson, Ford, Durant, Augustin..

Buckman was a McD AA...

PJ Tucker, Mike Williams, Giles...

Now what happens when they get their or when they leave, might be a different story...but he can get the players on the recruiting trail

That was all in the span of like 2-3 yrs. Of those guys listed, if none went to the NBA they would all be on thisyrs teams excluding Buck and Tuck (I believe, Mike left the 40). I'm not saying he can't recruit, he just doesn't do it like Brown. If I couldhave a coach it would be Barnes and Brow morphed into one.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by Rhymefest

LOL if Davidson wins it's going to be a 1 Seed, 1 Seed, 1 Seed, and a 10 seed in the Final 4

Wow - great observation. I wonder what seeds would be in the final four if Kansas wins?
roll.gif

Same thing I was thinking. Wonderful logic.
laugh.gif

Yo, Curry is a beast. I know he gets jocked, but at least he's very deserving of it. I mean, it would be one thing if he was a power forward/center typeplayer. But this lil MFer looks frail as hell and looks like he's about the age of my little brother in the 8th grade. And time and time again, he makesthese major D-1 school defenses look like they're D-3. Hopefully he can keep it up though. Kansas is tough.

Back
Top Bottom