OFFICIAL March Madness Thread

refs letting them play. KU has all the speed and athletic ability in the world and are getting worked over by this davidson team who is playing their heartsout. KU needs to get their heads in the game and understand they can outrun and outjump this team anyday. there is no excuse to give up off. rebounds toDavidson

Originally Posted by dreClark

Do his jumpers ever hit the rim?????
WHEN IT GOES IN... NO
smh.gif

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

indifferent.gif
@ possessions where Curry doesn't TOUCH the ball

(50) GOOD FOR EM (50)

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

laugh.gif
@ Cake, stop hatin if they do win he'll still [Rob & Big] DO WORK [/Rob & Big] on UNC
Naaaaaaaaaaah... I actually like the boi, but what are the chances of them beating UNC... I Mean Lets Be Seriously Here
tired.gif

ohwell.gif
tired.gif
smh.gif
@ THAT BULL %!%@ CHARGE CALL

KU so many turnovers. sloppy play can be attributed to davidsons defense but still. they do not look like a #1 seed.

Rick Barnes can recruit. That's not up for debate...

Just within the last handful of years... Aldridge, Tucker, Gibson, Ford, Durant, Royal Ivey in the NBA... Augustin and James headed that way. Buckman and MikeWilliams were McDonald's AAs, CJ Miles never got to campus... Clint Chapman, Gary Johnson, Justin Mason, Harrison Smith, Alexis Wangmene, Dion Dowell wereall Top 100 recruits... J'Covan Brown coming in is another Top 50 guy. From everything I've read, Tristan Thompson is a Top 10 recruit in the 2010class... Texas is in Tyreke Evans' Final 3 or 4 teams...

The only real knock on his recruiting, is that he lets a lot of top-flight talent leave the state. Willie Warren, Darrell Arthur, J'Mison Morgan, JohnHenson most recently. And that he really doesn't recruit the prototypical-NBA type big man well. Other than Aldridge, you get a lot of Connor Athchley,Clint Chapman, Brian Boddicker types...

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

laugh.gif
@ Cake, stop hatin if they do win he'll still [Rob & Big] DO WORK [/Rob & Big] on UNC
Naaaaaaaaaaah... I actually like the boi, but what are the chances of them beating UNC... I Mean Lets Be Seriously Here
tired.gif

ohwell.gif
tired.gif
smh.gif
@ THAT BULL %!%@ CHARGE CALL

When you become a star like curry you will get calls, and i know this isnt the same UNC team earlier in the season but they did play the Tar heels down tothe wire, Davidson if not has proved already they're not your typical mid major squad

KU looks like they are just going through the motions out there. They hit a couple shots in a row then go right back to sleep. They should be killing Davidson.

As for Davidson, someone on that team needs to step up and make some shots other than Curry. If they get any production from Lovedale/Sanders than they have arealistic shot at winning this game. Curry's moves in the lane are so sick, its like he knows where the defense is before they even get there.

I would love to see Davidson win, but at this point KU does not scare me.

So bring on either of them....

And that he really doesn't recruit the prototypical-NBA type big man well. Other than Aldridge, you get a lot of Connor Athchley, Clint Chapman, Brian Boddicker types...

Which is my problem with his recruiting
laugh.gif

6 of the past 7 teams to knock G'Town out made the Final 4..

just sayin...

We breed winners
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Their defense has been the key...

THIS *$%@ CAN'T REALLY BE HAPPENING... NO CALL ON THE Push on Rio tho Right???????????????????

I CAN'T EVEN SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THIS LIL YENTA CURRY
smh.gif

THIS *$%@ CAN'T REALLY BE HAPPENING... NO CALL ON THE Push on Rio tho Right???????????????????

smh.gif

Real +%[email protected] was with you. I didn't want Davidson to win so that KU could take out UNC. But now, i'm like +*@$ it.....Looks like its in thecards. Gotta support the hometown kid...

Lets Go STEPH!!!! 704 in the building!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

smh.gif

This $#+@ makes no kinda sense, none
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom