OFFICIAL March Madness Thread

Originally Posted by recognizAZ

what's the black tape on the back of UNC's jerseys for?
is that where the jordon logo is? can they not show it?

It could be, but why would they black out the Jordan logo if they got his "Cinderella" commercials plastered all over march madness?

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

im take a guess and say its for the student body president that was killed a few weeks ago

That would be the most logical explanation... You're probably right.

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

we are doomed if oregon keeps shooting lights out from 3... that's been a big factor in our losses this year.

That's how i ended up deciding on this game.. love MSU's interior defense, but in games where i can't really decide, i lean for the betteroffense...

i wanna see the siena-vandy game
mad.gif

even though its mt st mary's its good to see ellington on......i think if he can knock down threes they can win it all

u cant go to ncaasports.com/mmod?

yea but its not HD, i got the carolina game on cbs here

Oregon has been to inconsistent this year, I wanted to pick them but i didnt in any of my brackets, cant trust them

oregon also has an edge having gone to the elite eight last year. state hasn't been since '05, so none of these guys were on that team (maybe rhodes).

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Virginia Tech shootings. All ACC teams had it on their jerseys this year.

The black tape on the back of our jerseys is for the VT shooting. The EVE patch is for Eve Carson, the student body president, who was murdered.

I love the pace of our game... 60 points in the first half?
eek.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Can someone tell me what was the reaction of the UConn team after losing. I refused to watch the rest of the game.

Back
Top Bottom