OFFICIAL March Madness Thread

if your a undersize guard you better get into the NBA QUICK before your scout drops

and allen they want alot of games closer to that prime time slot for the east coast. like always

Bob Knight has GOT to get a suit. His polo/sweater collab is just awful.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by allen3xis

thinks she gonna be an NBA players wife
nerd.gif
She stays with him, and she might be
laugh.gif

but I got Nova going to the sweet 16 so I should be good.
Not so fast.....I hated the Clemson match up for Siena, but now...Nova has no front line....where Siena can be exposed. They got a damn good chance come Sunday...that's all I'm sayin
nerd.gif

Arkansas has the athletes and talent at each position to give UNC a game. They have 4 quality bigs they can rotate and Weems, Beverly, Ervin are all solid.

But,
I do not get the reasoning of no 12pm or 1pm game...Duke/WVU is the first game tomorrow at 2pm...leaving 2 games in the next slot, then 3 at around 7, then 2 for the night. I hate the over lapping
grin.gif

- Yea really good points. I think that Siena will win. You were pushing them all year and i had really had not seen them play. I mean very early in theyear, but might as well be a new team. They defiantly can play with Villanova. They have better shooters and halfcourt them Clemson. Also, after watching themwreck Vandy
eek.gif

- I agree on the Arkansas point. For the bit of the game i watched tonight it seemed like Arkansas was on another speed level then Indiana. Beverly andWeems are real good. They can offensive rebound and play tough defense. If Weems plays as well as tonight and crash the boards, then they should have a shot.They have enough bigs to rotate to guard Hansbrough. That we be a great upset, so my Volunteers could sweep past Louisville in the final four.
pimp.gif

- Word i was hoping to wake up at 11 and then watch games as 12.
ohwell.gif

I can't wait to see Hill give Hansborough the business come Easter Sunday...I seriously considered picking Arkansas to upset UNC, but I figured UNC inRaleigh would just be too much for 'em.

k-state is gonna WALLOP wisco tomorrow
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

WISCO DOESN'T WANT IT WITH B-EASY AND BILLY
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

b-easy vs butch and that other goofy goon
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i'm probably gonna end up getting the purdue/xavier game
mad.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

k-state is gonna WALLOP wisco tomorrow
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

WISCO DOESN'T WANT IT WITH B-EASY AND BILLY
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

b-easy vs butch and that other goofy goon
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i'm probably gonna end up getting the purdue/xavier game
mad.gif
sick.gif

alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

Wisconsin by 12

^^ if they let the play go, Hill should rack up the blocks.

Jrain, You are in luck..... Wisconsin/KState is the National Game outside of Indiana and Ohio..

Window 1 - Saturday, March 22, 2008

2:10 Duke vs West Virginia: National Coverage
Window 2 - Saturday, March 22, 2008

4:20 Kansas State vs Wisconsin - 94%

Constant Coverage: WIFR (IL); KBSD (KS); KBSH (KS); KBSL (KS); KOAM (KS); WIBW (KS); KWCH (KS); WJMN (MI); KDLH (MN); KCTV (MO); WFRV (WI); WKBT (WI); WISC(WI); WDJT (WI); WSAW (WI)

Regional Coverage: All other markets will receive this game unless they are listed under the Purdue vs. Xavier game.

4:40 Purdue vs Xavier - 6%

Constant Coverage: WEVV (IN); WANE (IN); WISH (IN); WLFI (IN); WSBT (IN); WTHI (IN);WKRC (OH)

Regional Coverage: WOIO (OH), WBNS (OH), WHIO (OH), WLMO (OH), WTOL (OH), WKBN (OH)

Window 3 - Saturday, March 22, 2008

Coverage Map
6:40 Notre Dame vs Washington St. - 63%
6:45 Marquette vs Stanford - 16%
6:50 UNLV vs Kansas - 21%
Window 4 - Saturday, March 22, 2008

9:10 Michigan State vs Pittsburgh - 47%

Constant Coverage: WFSB (IN); WBKN (MI); WWTV (MI); WWJ (MI); WJMN (MI); WNEM (MI); WWMT (MI); WLNS (MI); WWUP (MI); WTAJ (PA); WHP (PA); KDKA (PA)

Regional Coverage: WFSB (CT),WUSA (DC),WINK (FL),WFOR (FL),WKMG (FL),WTSP (FL),WPEC (FL),KGAN (IA),KIMT (IA),WCIA (IL),WBBM (IL),WMBD (IL),KHQA (IL),WHBF(IL),WIFR (IL),WEVV (IN),WANE (IN),WISH (IN),WLFI (IN),WTHI (IN),WBZ (MA),WSHM (MA),WJZ (MD),WBOC (MD),WABI (ME),WGME (ME),WAGM (ME),KCCO (MN),KDLH (MN),KEYC(MN),WCCO (MN),KCCW (MN),LAB2 (NY),LAB1 (NY),LAB3 (NY),WRGB (NY),WBNG (NY),WIVB (NY),WCBS (NY),WROC (NY),WTVH (NY),WWNY (NY),WKRC (OH),WOIO (OH),WBNS (OH),WHIO(OH),WLMO (OH),WTOL (OH),WKBN (OH),WSEE (PA),KYW (PA),WYOU (PA),WPRI (RI),WCAV (VA),WTKR (VA),WTVR (VA),WDBJ (VA),WCAX (VT),WFRV (WI),WKBT (WI),WISC (WI),WDJT(WI),WSAW (WI),WOWK (WV),WVNS (WV),WDTV (WV),WTRF (WV)

9:15 Texas A&M vs UCLA - 53%

Constant Coverage: KBAK (CA),KCBS (CA),KPSP (CA),KFMB (CA),KCOY (CA),KEYE (TX),KBTX (TX),KTVT (TX),KHOU (TX),KENS (TX),KWTX (TX)

Regional Coverage: KTVA (AK),KXD (AK),KTN! (AK),KUBD (AK),KTNL (AK),WIAT (AL),WTVY (AL),WHNT (AL),WKRG (AL),WAKA (AL),KFSM (AR),KTHV (AR),KPHO (AZ),KOLD(AZ),KSWT (AZ),KHSL (CA),KVIQ (CA),KGPE (CA),KION (CA),KOVR (CA),KPIX (CA),KKTV (CO),KCNC (CO),KREZ (CO),KREG (CO),KREX (CO),KREY (CO),WGFL (FL),WTEV (FL),WCTV(FL),WSWG (GA),WGCL (GA),WRDW (GA),WRBL (GA),WMAZ (GA),WTOC (GA),WNEG (GA),KGMB (HI),KCCI (IA),KMEG (IA),KBCI (ID),KIDK (ID),KLEW (ID),KMVT (ID),KBSD (KS),KBSL(KS),KBSH (KS),KOAM (KS),WIBW (KS),KWCH (KS),ENKY (KY),WYMT (KY),WKYT (KY),WLKY (KY),EALB (LA),WAFB (LA),KLFY (LA),KNOE (LA),WWL (LA),KSLA (LA),KFVS (MO),KRCG(MO),KCTV (MO),KOLR (MO),KMOV (MO),WCBI (MS),WXVT (MS),WHLT (MS),WJTV (MS),WMDN (MS),KTVQ (MT),KBZK (MT),KXLF (MT),KXGN (MT),KRTV (MT),KXLH (MT),KPAX (MT),WBTV(NC),WFMY (NC),WNCT (NC),WRAL (NC),WILM (NC),KXMB (ND),KXMA (ND),KXJB (ND),KXMC (ND),KXMD (ND),KGIN (NE),KOLN (NE),KMTV (NE),KSTF (NE),KRQE (NM),KBIM (NM),KLAS(NV),KTVN (NV),KWTV (OK),KOTV (OK),KCBY (OR),KVAL (OR),KTVL (OR),KOIN (OR),KPIC (OR),WCSC (SC),WLTX (SC),WBTW (SC),WSPA (SC),KDLO (SD),KCLO (SD),KPLO (SD),KELO(SD),WDEF (TN),WJHL (TN),WVLT (TN),WREG (TN),WTVF (TN),KTAB (TX),KFDA (TX),KFDM (TX),KZTV (TX),KDBC (TX),KGBT (TX),KVTV (TX),KLBK (TX),KOSA (TX),KLST (TX),KXII(TX),KYTX (TX),KAUZ (TX),KUTV (UT),KEPR (WA),KIRO (WA),KREM (WA),KIMA (WA),KGWC (WY),KGWN (WY),KGWL (WY),KGWR (WY)

I think that Eddie will step up more for Siena in the next couple games (yes couple, if not few
nerd.gif
) aside from those 2 dunks tonight he looked like he was playing with the flu orsomething, he couldnt handle the ball... mighta been a little rattled or something i dunno... but if they can lay the smack to vanderbilt like that with Ubilisonly scoring 11 points... they can do some serious damage IMO... and getting to play a 12 seed in the second round doesnt hurt at all...

Siena is my big risk this year, and i have them losing to Wisconsin in the Elite 8... thats not looking TOO far off the mark yet.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

^^ Eddie confuses me sometimes, the MAAC final (i believe) and now tonight, he really didn't show up

How great would the Tampa games have been if Gus was calling them???

allen3xis wrote:

laugh.gif
Gus Johnsons's head would've exploded calling all thosegames

I love thay guy, best play-by-play in college bar-none

indifferent.gif
I had Clemson beating Kansas. #*# was I thinking?
smh.gif
I knew IU was going to get it over with, early. It's a shame their season wentdown the drain the way it did. After seeing Arkansas' performance, I would much rather be playing the Hoosiers on Sunday.
Earlier today I had the pleasure of being on hand for the Stephen Curry Experience
pimp.gif
. I had bought two upper level tickets, but then this morning my stepmom gave me her VIP pass and tickets to her company's luxury box in theRBC Center. #$@* was wild. Curry put on a show, the kid is special. Every coach in the ACC should be slapping themselves right now, nobody wanted him. Ithink he's in the perfect situation right now, tho. It was a great win for Davidson and great for North Carolina. I couldn't get back tonight for theUNC game, but hopefully I'll be back in there Sunday. A few pics...

2351436224_5c71fbf337.jpg

2350461221_bd753b8921.jpg

2351265158_db672083e6.jpg

2350676005_b5ff4b21aa.jpg

2350478245_8d23393c0e.jpg

2350590689_e2f13504cd.jpg

Rod Brind'Amour from the Hurricanes (hockey) was in the booth to our right
laugh.gif

2351233602_5869fd3f58.jpg

Not a bad day
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

allen3xis wrote:

laugh.gif
Gus Johnsons's head would've exploded calling all those games

pimp.gif

What games is he doing? I haven't heard him yet?

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

allen3xis wrote:

laugh.gif
Gus Johnsons's head would've exploded calling all those games

pimp.gif

What games is he doing? I haven't heard him yet?

the Denver regional... ready for some excitement and yelling from Gus tomorrow...
laugh.gif

Notre Dame vs. Washington St. (6:40 PM ET)

Michigan St. vs. Pitt (~ 9:10 PM ET... or 30 mins after the ND vs. Wash St. game)

I should have known not to pick Indiana.
grin.gif

And people were complaining about their seed.
laugh.gif

I went 23 for 32, and I only have 11 of my Sweet Sixteen teams left.
roll.gif
tired.gif

The Detroit Regional I'm going to isn't looking very exciting. If Wisconsin and Georgetown match up, I might be out looking for Detroit prostitutesinstead. Sorry, allen.
laugh.gif

I agree allen - the schedule tomorrow makes no sense... i don't even want to look at sunday because i know that one will be even worse.

very exciting day of basketball

thank god for my slingbox or else i would have missed that drake/western kentucky game

pimp.gif

Allen3xis... I want to say thank you for giving me that Siena victory. You sounded so confident in that pick and all year you have proved to be extremelyknowledgable, so I went ride or die with it.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

They just said on ESPN that not 1 of the 3.65 million people who filled out a bracket on their site had a perfect day.

pimp.gif
the Western KY and San Diego finishes were NUTS...the whole reason why the first weekend of March Madness=one of the greatest weekends in sports.

didn't catch any of the late games so maybe some crazier stuff happened LOL...

Back
Top Bottom