OFFICIAL March Madness Thread

Dude on ESPN radio just said..

Ollie from Hoosiers would have a better chance of making FT's then Memphis' team
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Rose....at 69.7

It makes no sense

CDR, Rose, Mack, Anderson, Kemp, Allen....no excuse for all of them to not be above 70%

All of them, their jumpers aren't anything bad, at least all respectable.

they don't have 1 single player over 70%
smh.gif
sick.gif

i think i heard them say during the game that dorsey was something like 35%

The biggest shock to me is Andre Allen at 40%

how the $%$$ you a PG shootin 40% from the line

CDR - 68%
Dozier - also 69%

Then after that its 66% and below
laugh.gif

yea our FTs are very sour...but we make it do what it do
and its one, but the most noticeable and major, of the few flaws in our game
i still believe we can do it

I just want to say props to Allen for showing up after the loss, and not making any excuses. Respect man.

I was very close to picking both the West Virginia and the Davidson upsets. However, I didnt have the guts to do so. Both games were great. And Curry is reallythe gem of this tournament.

My bracket is really screwed now, so no point in cheering for someone other than UNC
laugh.gif

For everything else, I hope the upsets happen. Today was a great stretch of close games. I hope that continues Thursday night.

March Madness = Appreciated.
pimp.gif

<<<<< avy check
smokin.gif

I'm really impressed with Curry and Davidson. They haven't been fazed by teams with higher seeds (Gonzaga, Georgetown) and Curry is just lights out forthem.

Davidson = Appreciated

Originally Posted by Rhymefest

<<<<< avy check
smokin.gif

I'm really impressed with Curry and Davidson. They haven't been fazed by teams with higher seeds (Gonzaga, Georgetown) and Curry is just lights out for them.

Davidson = Appreciated

no hate, but errybody is jumping on the curry bandwagon. i started that $+*+!
roll.gif
i knew this boy was the truth when i witnessed him drop 30 on maryland live. i sat there and watched in amazement as he drained contested shotafter contested shot. his shot is au-to-mat-ic. dell musta had him shooting 3's at age 2 with a mini ball.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

<<<<< avy check
smokin.gif

I'm really impressed with Curry and Davidson. They haven't been fazed by teams with higher seeds (Gonzaga, Georgetown) and Curry is just lights out for them.

Davidson = Appreciated

no hate, but errybody is jumping on the curry bandwagon. i started that $+*+! i kn
roll.gif
ew this boy was the truth when i witnessed him drop 30 on maryland live. i sat there and watched in amazement as he drained contested shot after contested shot. his shot is au-to-mat-ic. dell musta had him shooting 3's at age 2 with a mini ball.
roll.gif
I had a long *%% reply, but Yuku crapped up on me so I'll keep it short.

You just jumped on the Curry bandwagon about a week ago, where were you last year when everyone on NT was hyping him up during March Madness?
Double Js exposed you in the other thread and you didn't even respond(trying to dodge the question by nitpicking on one spelling error)
Here's your chance
Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

you make claim after claim, and hop on to whichever player is "hot" at the moment like you have some sort of entitlement, or as if you discovered him playing in a barn like Neon Bordeaux. Yes, this is only a messageboard, but you have zero credibility at all regarding ANYTHING involving sports. I'm hoping you make these threads and proclamations ONLY with the intent to get a rise out of people on this board. If that's the case, it's working. If not, and you truly believe what you are typing then you need to sit down with a sports almanac, watch ESPN classic, or whatever it takes to give yourself some "self-made" intervention because its pathetic.

This thread is no different than you "picking" the Grizzlies to be your team at the beginning of the season...actually it is different, because I would almost guarantee that YOU had never heard of players like Michael Beasley before the season, Stephen Curry before the tourney, or anything else along those lines. You are a classic bandwagon fan...people will argue with you until they are blue in the face, but they will not respect anything you have to say.
I think double js summed it up

Your entire persona is lame
Zimmerman>Wright ?
Randy Moss the greatest WR ever?
K State = champs?

Riiiiggggghhhhhhttttt

Just got back from Vegas... the tourney was insane there!!!

UCLA's defense the last 8 minutes last night was the most beautiful thing in the world.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So many upsets, the place was nuts, I won hella money
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Why the hell does ESPN only show literally 2 clips and 7 seconds of each game as their "highlights"?????

They care more about letting their stupid analysts blab instead of showing what actually happened in the games.

It annoys the hell outta me.

i'm sure it has something to do with CBS and the huge amount of money they spend on getting the exclusive rights to the tourney.

and i got tickets to the UofL/Tennesse game if i want them...look for me about 5 rows behind UofL's bench in a blue UK shirt if i go.

J RAIN 23 wrote:
i knew this boy was the truth when i witnessed him drop 30 on maryland live. i sat there and watched in amazement as he drained contested shot after contested shot. his shot is au-to-mat-ic. dell musta had him shooting 3's at age 2 with a mini ball.

Seriously, no hate, but everyone knew about Curry.You\'re hella late trying to hype him up. Trust me, most people didn\'t sleep on that kid. I\'m not a crazy college ball fan, and even I knew abouthim last year. So relax with all that I told you guys so stuff.

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Well, now that Georgetown is out, I'm rooting for UCLA to win it all.

sick.gif

Western Kentucky.

anybody but North Carolina, UCLA, Kansas, Louisville, Tennessee, Memphis, or Michigan State.

so let's get it Texas. Hook 'Em!

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

<<<<< avy check
smokin.gif

Davidson = Appreciated

roll.gif
i knew this boy was the truth when i witnessed him drop 30 on maryland live. i sat there and watched in amazement as he drained contested shot after contested shot. his shot is au-to-mat-ic. dell musta had him shooting 3's at age 2 with a mini ball.
roll.gif

Yeah, you're probably right. Nobody on NikeTalk had ever heard or been a fan of Stephen Curry before you blew a load over him...
laugh.gif
You obviously weren't on NikeTalk at this time last year...
It'spathetic how badly you cry for attention on this message board.

lmao we all knew about stephen curry..
laugh.gif
***** nastradamus...u cannot tell me you honestly believe he would dropped 25 on gtown after he dropped 40...i didntsee it.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

The biggest shock to me is Andre Allen at 40%

how the $%$$ you a PG shootin 40% from the line

CDR - 68%
Dozier - also 69%

Then after that its 66% and below
laugh.gif
I knew Memphis was an abysmal free throw shooting team, but damn.
sick.gif

Everyone else in the tourney probably has at least one player that shoots 75 - 80%.

And their PG is shooting 40% from the line? [Cam'ron]Disgusting[/Cam'ron]
sick.gif

And I remember Calipari on PTI right after they lost to Tennessee saying that free throw shooting is 26th out of the 25 things he worries about. I hope hefeels that way after they lose .

guys be fair to jrain i think i understand what he's doing now

every player/ team he hypes up loses

moss- patriots lose to the giants. who would thoguht it

grizzlies- do i need to say anything

zimmerman/ nationals-
indifferent.gif

oj mayo- first round exit on a poor performance

b-easy- demolished by wisconsin

and next is curry and davidson- im predicting a 30 point blow out because of jrain

the guy is a jinx, he's the mush

Back
Top Bottom