OFFICIAL March Madness Thread

I honestly think that we are gonna punish tennessee down low and our guards match up well to Lofton. Bring on carolina or washington state!

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

missed most of the comeback, but saw cuse blow a 4 pt lead with like a min left
laugh.gif

For whatever reason, I watched this ENTIRE game...
laugh.gif
Just been sittin' here chillin', and had it on the TV.
UMass was down 22 with like 14minutes left or somethin', lookin' dead in the water.

Then something just clicked and they played hurry-up offense and started raining threes.

Absolutely incredible. I was hoping UMass wouldn't come up JUST short, after such a gutsy comeback.

WHAT A GAME!!

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Come on rell... are you really surprised?
indifferent.gif

This has been the story of the season.

This will be at least the THIRD game we lost in the EXACT SAME FASHION this year.

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

Fitting end to the season.

I know. That's why I didn't go and took a nap instead.

Dante (dfresh) didn't waste ANY time talking %**@ on Facebook.

It's ridiculous.

We were pounding them all game long. And to let them come back and win like that. Unreal.

Blame Arinze for those THREE missed gimmes.

Blame Donte for missing those two free throws.

Blame Rick Jackson for missing a baby hook from 3 feet away that was almost an airball that just barely hit the side of the rim.

Blame Paul Harris (AGAIN) for turning the ball over underneath HIS OWN GOT DAMN BASKET.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

It's ridiculous.

We were pounding them all game long. And to let them come back and win like that. Unreal.

Blame Arinze for those THREE missed gimmes.

Blame Donte for missing those two free throws.

Blame Rick Jackson for missing a baby hook from 3 feet away that was almost an airball that just barely hit the side of the rim.

Blame Paul Harris (AGAIN) for turning the ball over underneath HIS OWN GOT DAMN BASKET.

Yea we do blow at closing out games. It is like we freeze up and ##@# ourselves. The funny part is Rell called it.

We didn't even deserve to make NCAA. No way we would ever close out a game.

Wait a second, Cuse lost??
They were up by like 20 in the 2nd half.
I turned it off with like 14/15 mins. left.
UMAss started playing full-court defense, but I thought it was over and I turned it off.

The more I think about it though, the less suprising it is...

This has been a bad year for the cuse but they will be back next season.

They will be a much better team.

i think wash st could give unc a lot of trouble, especially the way they shut down notre dame and notre dame averged 80 points in the big east

Xavier +1.5
Louisville -2.5
Wash St. +8.5
UCLA -12

There's free money.

And Jrellcuse dog you talk so much more %#*# about Arizona on facebook than I have ever said about Cuse
laugh.gif

my bad he was 13 years old and he has the sweet 16 right but got some 1st round picks wrong. but his 16 is right

yea he had 7 first round picks wrong but has all 16 right now

im not impressed.... a REAL perfect bracket would be
eek.gif
though

Back
Top Bottom