OFFICIAL March Madness Thread

As a Florida Gator, it pains me greatly to say this, but for the sake of my brackets, Go Vols
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Man what a clutch 3 pointer that was.. Dude dropped 8 pts in OT.. WVU had the game, but they missed some crucial free throws...

And #43 is Smalligan I think.. dude is I guess the Madsen of the team.. I think he's a senior that's why he's so emotional..

What yall think Caracter is going to do today?? 30 and 15?? hahaha

Originally Posted by JND1

I know I'm not the only one who just peeped Sean May's broad
eek.gif
I guess injured reserve ain't so bad.

May's girl was on point. Dude stays out in the clubs here in Charlotte.

By the way, is Josh Duncan the second coming of Carlos Boozer?

YO! Dudes are hilarious. Notoriously setting themselves up failure. It's a disease...

Cats went in, early:
Hansbrough in a half court game
laugh.gif

7:40 pm
laugh.gif
Hansbrough lookin shaky against somebody w/ some size
we finally see how much of a piece of trash tyler is.
He's not doing anything we didn't already know.
This is the worst possible type of game for him.

Well, that was fun while it lasted
tired.gif

8:15 pm
roll.gif

tired.gif

roll.gif

Carolina 68 - 47; Hansbrough: 18 pts, 9 rebs

You doing it to yourselves.
glasses.gif
DF!!!

Most of us didn't get to see the 2nd half..

But I'd imagine Wash St was forced into the game they didn't want once they were down 10+...playing into UNC's hands.

If he was scoring on the block with jump hook's and good footwork like Thompson was in the first half, then I'm wrong.

But I'd have to see what went on.

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! Dudes are hilarious. Notoriously setting themselves up failure. It's a disease...

Cats went in, early:
Hansbrough in a half court game
laugh.gif
7:40 pm
laugh.gif
Hansbrough lookin shaky against somebody w/ some size
we finally see how much of a piece of trash tyler is.
He's not doing anything we didn't already know.
This is the worst possible type of game for him.

Well, that was fun while it lasted
tired.gif

8:15 pm
roll.gif

tired.gif

roll.gif

Carolina 68 - 47; Hansbrough: 18 pts, 9 rebs

You doing it to yourselves.
glasses.gif
DF!!!

tyler is still trash! i dont think anybody changed their opinion on that

I'm typing this with 9 minutes left in the First half...

But, Louisville is playing the best basketball out of anyone on both sides of the ball.

And how about this:
If you needed another reason to cheer for Davidson in the NCAA Tournament tomorrow night, here's a great one: The school's administration is paying for students to go to Detroit for the Sweet 16.
Seriously: The trustees are paying for all of it. From a letter from school president Tom Ross:

The bus will leave at approximately 6 a.m. on Friday morning. It is approximately an 11 hour ride to Detroit. We will make hotel reservations for you ( 2 students per room). Tickets are for Sessions 1 and 2. If Davidson wins on Friday night, they will play again on Sunday afternoon (exact time not yet known). Win or lose, the bus will leave on Sunday afternoon after the Session 2 game ends. You will most likely arrive back in Davidson on Monday morning between 4 am and 6 am.

If you have already booked a package with the bus that leaves campus on Friday morning (bus, tickets, hotel), then your credit card will not be charged. If you have purchased a ticket and are handling transportation and lodging on your own, then you will be reimbursed for the face value of the ticket only. All of this will be handled next week.

It's pretty much NBA or bust for Tyler Smith...he ain't gettin no real job w. a teardrop tatted on his face....

dude is nice tho....

over/under for the amount of "When Tennessee Loses Appreciation" threads when the clock hits :00?

I'm a Zag.. but I found myself rooting for my palouse brethren. None of the guards could make a shot but I liked what Baynes did on Offense and defensivelyguarding hasbrough, he is going to be good for the Cougars next season. It's off to the NBA for Weaver and Low, good luck to them both

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

And how about this:
If you needed another reason to cheer for Davidson in the NCAA Tournament tomorrow night, here's a great one: The school's administration is paying for students to go to Detroit for the Sweet 16.
Seriously: The trustees are paying for all of it. From a letter from school president Tom Ross:

The bus will leave at approximately 6 a.m. on Friday morning. It is approximately an 11 hour ride to Detroit. We will make hotel reservations for you ( 2 students per room). Tickets are for Sessions 1 and 2. If Davidson wins on Friday night, they will play again on Sunday afternoon (exact time not yet known). Win or lose, the bus will leave on Sunday afternoon after the Session 2 game ends. You will most likely arrive back in Davidson on Monday morning between 4 am and 6 am.

If you have already booked a package with the bus that leaves campus on Friday morning (bus, tickets, hotel), then your credit card will not be charged. If you have purchased a ticket and are handling transportation and lodging on your own, then you will be reimbursed for the face value of the ticket only. All of this will be handled next week.

That is nice.
pimp.gif

Tenn is playing like *!#$. Comeback second half.
ohwell.gif

YO! Come on Vols... despite all of the NT slurpers, I still want you to win this one. I so desperately want to see your season ended by the hands of theTarheels. Though I'd be possibly facing the worst case scenario should Carolina lose to Louisville. That being the self-glorification of Big East fans,though stained with that lingering Big East inferiority complex.
grin.gif

And Davidson, as an institution, really is that deal. It's like the google of private academic environment. Not some silly school pretentious enough tofeel that its offered pupilage alone is demanding of ridiculously high tuition. DF!!!

Back
Top Bottom