OFFICIAL March Madness Thread

i still wonder how Egerson wouldve done with the team and impact if he stayed at gtown and not transfered

^^ yeah Roy has all the skills, he just isn't from the same cloth as other G'Town players with the intensity. I think he has the worth ethic, but thefire on the court isn't there half the time.

With Egerson, I woulda liked to have seen what he coulda done too. He was a nice all around player and coulda added some physicality.

Man that avy, lol....damn near had me breaking my TV, until your man came up with the stupid play

^^Yea def wouldve helped yall, he was already in the rotation beginning of last season. But hes doing good down in Delaware in the caa.

yea man
mad.gif

That block was craaazy.

But how many damn missed lay-ups and brick threes are gonna happen in this game?
laugh.gif

I think I've already lost count.

Block was sick. Jonny slowed up and er'thang... Smacked that @!$* and sonned dude.
laugh.gif

Arinze missing them gimmes. What happened... Rick Jackson invaded his body or something?

Donte looked like he added an inch to his height.

I guess I'll cut them some slack just cause they gota be dead by now with the depth they've dealt with

Yeah, Mass has been pushing the tempo often. Smart strategy. They just weren't hitting the shots to make it scary for Cuse.... until now.

Well,

I would say this game summed up yall season.

Some of Your fans have been a disgrace for the whole year too

Come on rell... are you really surprised?
indifferent.gif

This has been the story of the season.

This will be at least the THIRD game we lost in the EXACT SAME FASHION this year.

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

Fitting end to the season.

i swear, the cuse players, must be betting against themselves

how do they blow a big lead like that?

Back
Top Bottom