OFFICIAL March Madness Thread

Alright UCLA!!!

pimp.gif

Damn, they ran them boys.
eek.gif

Too bad UCLA still won't make it to the finals, again.

I must say I was impressed by their poise; it was fun to watch.

I've got UCLA and UNC in the Championship game in my bracket with UCLA taking it, but for some reason I want Louisville to send UNC packing.

I hope the regular season Louisville shows up today, and not the one that showed up in the BE Tourney.

I don't want another UCLA/Xavier.
sick.gif

I tell ya, even from a biased standpoint, it is really not fair to have this game so close to Chapel Hill. I seriously question the locations of some of thesegames. Davidson basically has home court, as does UNC. I honestly think all games should be played as far away from their home's as possible, within thecountry. There is such thing as homecourt advantage, and UNC has it right now, without question.

I just want to see a game where its cheering like this for both sides, not just the powder blue.

With that said, Go Heels
wink.gif
laugh.gif

I just thought to myself...

I wonder what the crowd would look like against a lesser program...

Cause Louisville is capable of traveling well...

And it STILL is almost all carolina blue

Lost 2 final 4 teams since last night.... oh well, i like to take risks in my bracket instead of taking 3-4 #1 seeds.

I do still have a shot though as long as Memphis wins it all and Davidson can knock off Kansas to drop points of everyone who picked em

Originally Posted by allen3xis

I just thought to myself...

I wonder what the crowd would look like against a lesser program...

Cause Louisville is capable of traveling well...

And it STILL is almost all carolina blue
my dude who i gave the tickets to texted me and said there some scattered red dots in the crowd.

That should NOT be a foul... Caracter is backing the dude down, he ain't pushin him around... He's just bodying the defender. If dude can't standhis ground, that doesn't make it a foul.

Back
Top Bottom