OFFICIAL MAY 2011 PICK UP POST vol. It's Heating Up!! NO PIC QUOTING!!

Originally Posted by I am Memphis

Originally Posted by airedweezy

The yotr are that serious Memphis you crazy lol hares>yotr but I mean if your trying to make a buck then
wink.gif
I really just want to experience the camp out. I always have my shoes handed to me via my girl who works at Nike, or through Swoosh. I have never had to camp or wait in line except for the premier XX3's a couple of years ago. I guess I just want to experience that for a change, sitting at home getting your shoes is cool... just want to feel that for a change. I agree hares trump YOTR, but I want them for some reason... I guess in a weird way I envy the hypebeasts
laugh.gif

I get you man sometimes you get some great stories from camping maybe I've done it more than I should have over the years lol. But I think you'll have more of an experience camping for the yeezy two lol trust
happy.gif

The yotr are that serious Memphis you crazy lol hares>yotr but I mean if your trying to make a buck then
wink.gif
I really just want to experience the camp out. I always have my shoes handed to me via my girl who works at Nike, or through Swoosh. I have never had to camp or wait in line except for the premier XX3's a couple of years ago. I guess I just want to experience that for a change, sitting at home getting your shoes is cool... just want to feel that for a change. I agree hares trump YOTR, but I want them for some reason... I guess in a weird way I envy the hypebeasts
laugh.gif

I get you man sometimes you get some great stories from camping maybe I've done it more than I should have over the years lol. But I think you'll have more of an experience camping for the yeezy two lol trust
happy.gif

A few things ive picked up in the last month and a half
Air Techs

Hunters

Griffey 2s

Adidas Eqt

Air Burst

A few things ive picked up in the last month and a half
Air Techs

Hunters

Griffey 2s

Adidas Eqt

Air Burst

wink.gif
laugh.gif

happy.gif
Yeezy 2 release
pimp.gif
Looking foward to that for sure, as well as countless others
laugh.gif
 @ XkrispyELI They retail for $435 a strap now, they were $415 when I got mine..

wink.gif
laugh.gif

happy.gif
Yeezy 2 release
pimp.gif
Looking foward to that for sure, as well as countless others
laugh.gif
 @ XkrispyELI They retail for $435 a strap now, they were $415 when I got mine..

April pickups...

Air Jordan VII Retro: "Bordeaux"

Air Jordan XII Low Retro: "Taxi"

Nike Zoom Kobe V: "Wolf Grey"

Nike Zoom Kobe VI: "China"

Nike Air Go LWP: "Wolf Grey"

Nike Zoom Flight '96: "Blk/Royal"

Nike Air Foamposite Pro: "Electric Green"

Nike Air Foamposite One: "Metallic Pewter"

And these I don't really know too much about. Some PROMO Lakers shoe I found.

See ya next month...

April pickups...

Air Jordan VII Retro: "Bordeaux"

Air Jordan XII Low Retro: "Taxi"

Nike Zoom Kobe V: "Wolf Grey"

Nike Zoom Kobe VI: "China"

Nike Air Go LWP: "Wolf Grey"

Nike Zoom Flight '96: "Blk/Royal"

Nike Air Foamposite Pro: "Electric Green"

Nike Air Foamposite One: "Metallic Pewter"

And these I don't really know too much about. Some PROMO Lakers shoe I found.

See ya next month...

its no lv belt or anything but im so glad i was able to pick it up been eyeing it for so long glad they brought it back 
pimp.gif

its no lv belt or anything but im so glad i was able to pick it up been eyeing it for so long glad they brought it back 
pimp.gif

1st Post
Decided to Bless you guys with Flames

Got the old loves for cheap bout 120. dead stock

1st Post
Decided to Bless you guys with Flames

Got the old loves for cheap bout 120. dead stock

Thanks for the kind words regarding the Spider-Frees!

Bonus /
Spoiler [+]
Saw this paper in the afternoon, and I could definitely use some funds for more iDs lol, so I got right to it!
28lfns.png

Shot and submitted this to the Daily Bugle...
rjgv7l.png

, and it made the front page!
6i8bk4.png

But this guy jumbled up the headline though *Kanye Shrug
2lcnwir.png

Got my reward, and back to Nike iD I go
happy.gif
laugh.gif

Thanks for the kind words regarding the Spider-Frees!

Bonus /
Spoiler [+]
Saw this paper in the afternoon, and I could definitely use some funds for more iDs lol, so I got right to it!
28lfns.png

Shot and submitted this to the Daily Bugle...
rjgv7l.png

, and it made the front page!
6i8bk4.png

But this guy jumbled up the headline though *Kanye Shrug
2lcnwir.png

Got my reward, and back to Nike iD I go
happy.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom