OFFICIAL MAY 2011 PICK UP POST vol. It's Heating Up!! NO PIC QUOTING!!

outlet pickup

5695436027_4537c231af_b.jpg

5695436223_72996cc54e_b.jpg

while camping out at WESTNYC overnite something in my gut told me to walk over to Blades across the street b4 they closed and see if the Cheech and Chong Dunks were in....i was welcomed with a YES, but we can't sell them until tomorrow so i kept my trap shut told my boys campin with me and no one showed up until i left to go pick up my wristband YOTR 7's at NTNY so i had my bro hold me down on the line at Blades and wound up being 4th on line there so once i finished with my pair at WEST i went right back and copped for damn near retail at 130  couldn't be happier right now
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nice cops everyone i think i'm done for the month tho..

while camping out at WESTNYC overnite something in my gut told me to walk over to Blades across the street b4 they closed and see if the Cheech and Chong Dunks were in....i was welcomed with a YES, but we can't sell them until tomorrow so i kept my trap shut told my boys campin with me and no one showed up until i left to go pick up my wristband YOTR 7's at NTNY so i had my bro hold me down on the line at Blades and wound up being 4th on line there so once i finished with my pair at WEST i went right back and copped for damn near retail at 130  couldn't be happier right now
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nice cops everyone i think i'm done for the month tho..

Back
Top Bottom