OFFICIAL MAY 2011 PICK UP POST vol. It's Heating Up!! NO PIC QUOTING!!

2s0dzps.jpg

Originally Posted by dluv

I am Memphis wrote:
These made my day! Spent a lot of bread to obtain these, but well worth it! DS net/net

Glad u finally got them, told u any yeezy is a must have.

Got these myself..

Yeah I had to have a pair... always had the dough to grab a pair, but just seems like I always had something else I was trying to acquire. I grabbed the net/net's because of the leather, the quality is just so good on them. I almost bought a black/ pink pair too, but I am going to grab those Balenciaga patchwork sneakers instead before they disappear. A lot of hate on the YOTR, but I think people may regret not grabbing them later. Like you said Yeezy is a must have, Nike was a fool for that one... now give us the Yeezy 2 already
laugh.gif
   A lot of crazy pick ups in here, too many to name
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dluv

I am Memphis wrote:
These made my day! Spent a lot of bread to obtain these, but well worth it! DS net/net

Glad u finally got them, told u any yeezy is a must have.

Got these myself..

Yeah I had to have a pair... always had the dough to grab a pair, but just seems like I always had something else I was trying to acquire. I grabbed the net/net's because of the leather, the quality is just so good on them. I almost bought a black/ pink pair too, but I am going to grab those Balenciaga patchwork sneakers instead before they disappear. A lot of hate on the YOTR, but I think people may regret not grabbing them later. Like you said Yeezy is a must have, Nike was a fool for that one... now give us the Yeezy 2 already
laugh.gif
   A lot of crazy pick ups in here, too many to name
pimp.gif

Dont ever post in here but just got this in the mail, def one of the best pick-ups of my life. 
f28pyt.jpg

Back
Top Bottom