OFFICIAL MAY 2011 WDYWT THREAD Vol. AM FAM pays tribute to Proto's SWAG pg 67 - 70 #DEAD!

Took the kids to the Brewers game last night. 
9b316046c3d9f1bba7dd5e7add65633dd6d90371.jpg

Wife representing her Huskies earlier in the day
6a4263b467cd5d13f9abb8a093acd1df858d0c80.jpg

ThunderUp! for me
b2716b4bc2d1fbbdabb2651c14ea4ba122a9313d.jpg

Wearing my AM Lights again. Some heat in here NT! Im skeptical about those 3s but would love to hear more info on them. The CW is super clean IMO.

Wearing my AM Lights again. Some heat in here NT! Im skeptical about those 3s but would love to hear more info on them. The CW is super clean IMO.

I saw the tags, but I think the area of biggest concern aside from the elephant print on those 3s, is the lace hole area.  Looks really cheap and almost unfinished.

I saw the tags, but I think the area of biggest concern aside from the elephant print on those 3s, is the lace hole area.  Looks really cheap and almost unfinished.

davey - nice to see those crystal 95s are still wearable. Mine gave out on me...
tired.gif

Those olive dunk lows=
pimp.gif

01 AJIII for today.
2cgygq0.jpg

davey - nice to see those crystal 95s are still wearable. Mine gave out on me...
tired.gif

Those olive dunk lows=
pimp.gif

01 AJIII for today.
2cgygq0.jpg

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

I know right almost like a sample

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

I know right almost like a sample

verse, ucasta - thanks guys and yeah they have a small squeak which is annoying but they dont seem like theyre gonna crack on me anytime soon which is good. nice wears too

Back
Top Bottom