OFFICIAL MAY'13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
this weekend

20% mens and womens shoes at nike clearance stores.

20% hash at normal nike outlets and 30% clearance apparel

Last edited:
cole haan outlet in woodbury, ny has a bunch of different colors of the lunargrand wingtips and chukkas if anyones looking. 50% off. both around 110-130 each.

I'm not sure why they said that, because they had them.
While I was paying, one of the cashiers asked another if they had anymore foamposites in the back. She said no, so when I was done I went back to the racks just to see how much they were selling for. The space where they were at was empty.

San Leandro has the worst workers ever.

I went for the employee appreciation/F&F weekend. Saw a bunch of 95 BBs in different sizes except mine. Asked the dude if he had a 11.5 or a 12. He straight up said no without looking or even getting on his ear piece to ask others.

Then I proceed to hit them with "what green dollars you got in the back?". Employee just stands there and says "What's a green dollar?". I'm just standing there like :stoneface: Useless, I swear.

For all you that aren't in the know, when something is green dollar at the outlet, that means it has officially hit the lowest price possible. Outlets will green dollar older products or stuff that's not moving almost daily. They do this so items won't sit and they can make space in the stock room. You can tell a green dollar, because it will have a green price tag.

For all you that aren't in the know, when something is green dollar at the outlet, that means it has officially hit the lowest price possible. Outlets will green dollar older products or stuff that's not moving almost daily. They do this so items won't sit and they can make space in the stock room. You can tell a green dollar, because it will have a green price tag.
Good to know. Repped.

I just got some Memphis penny v's at the aurora farms nike outlet in aurora ohio for $111. Looks like they had one full size run

Last edited:
San Leandro Update:

20% ALL SHOES: Men, Women, & Kids

What I saw that caught my eyes:

- Tons of T-Shirts for $9.99 NSW to NFL Shirts

- Tons of NFL clothes: tees, jerseys 

- Nike Elite Running Knee High Socks MSRP: $35 to $10-15

- Nike Elite Low Cut Running Socks: $5

- Nike Revis Trainer Red and Black size: 9.5

- Nike Downtown Low AF1 Camo size: 8.5, 9, and etc

- Air Jordan 2012 Grey and Green 3 cushion box size 9

- Air Max 1 EM Red size 10

- ALL BIG SHOES SIZE 13 I think too, but for sure 14 AND UP ARE MARKED $39.99 OR LESS!

My steal of the day!

Nike Blazer Mid All Star Size 8.5! With the box top not copped off either! :tongue: $59.99 before the discount!

Last edited:
San Leandro Update:

20% ALL SHOES: Men, Women, & Kids

What I saw that caught my eyes:

- Tons of T-Shirts for $9.99 NSW to NFL Shirts

- Tons of NFL clothes: tees, jerseys 

- Nike Elite Running Knee High Socks MSRP: $35 to $10-15

- Nike Elite Low Cut Running Socks: $5

- Nike Revis Trainer Red and Black size: 9.5

- Nike Downtown Low AF1 Camo size: 8.5, 9, and etc

- Air Jordan 2012 Grey and Green 3 cushion box size 9

- Air Max 1 EM Red size 10

- ALL BIG SHOES SIZE 13 I think too, but for sure 14 AND UP ARE MARKED $39.99 OR LESS!

My steal of the day!

Nike Blazer Mid All Star Size 8.5! With the box top not copped off either! :tongue:
Excellent! I had a feeling there was a sale going on starting today.  The thing that sucks about clearance stores, they don't allow price adjustments on purchases you made early in the week that is still brand new.  Unless they have the same item on the floor, you can then return and repurchase at the sale price.  If I were to bring the items to a factory direct store for adjustment, then the pricing may be different on that particular shoe.

Last edited:
Yah got word from my homie that San Leandro will be doing 20% off all footwear thru Sunday. Going in later tonight to do some damage

Excellent! I had a feeling there was a sale going on starting today.  The thing that sucks about clearance stores, they don't allow price adjustments on purchases you made early in the week that is still brand new.  Unless they have the same item on the floor, you can then return and repurchase at the sale price.  If I were to bring the items to a factory direct store for adjustment, then the pricing may be different on that particular shoe.
You can try to return it and back it back if the REP is cool with it and you.

ALL of the REPS at the SL know me by name and face base now! LOL

u should check out DMV sneaker's vids

he goes all around the US to find deals at the outlets

Folsom, Ca Nike Outlet
(916) 985-7313

Barkley Posite 76ers Size 11 - $149.99
KD N7 Size 12 - $119.99

I didn't ask if they do phone orders, but it doesn't hurt to call in the morning.

Last edited:
Since Nike and Jordan Brand seem to be unloading much of their "left over" inventory for retail on May 25th, I'm eager to see if they do the same at their outlets to keep in part with the whole padding the numbers before the end of the quarter theme. I'd keep a close eye out leading up to the end of this month. We should see some awesome stuff come in.

Centralia Outlet in WA, had random sizes of the Air Max Tempo up to sz 11 + 20% off
View media item 415076
Bought these for $52 after all discounts and $5 coupon. $150 was never a justified price tag for these.
View media item 415078
Thanks boss need those tempo's, will be letting you guys know what's at the Miami Dolphin Mall Nike outlet store tomorrow. Gonna go bright early in the morning before work..

^No problem.....forgot to add price was $69.99.

Thanks for the updated allhailmegatron. Just to follow up on your post the $69.99 is for the Air Max Tempo's. The 20% is only good for in-stores purchases only. Still a good price for those who missed out on these as the last price I saw these at in an Outlet was $99. Came out to about $80ish shipped to Denver, Co.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom