OFFICIAL MAY'13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
San Leandro Update:

SMH..if I only got there 5 min earlier I could have snatched a KD V CHRISTMAS for 20% off.  It would have been in the $50ish range.  Anyways, here's my update.  I scanned through sizes 8.5-18 (who in the world would wear 18s?!)

Anyways, I was speaking with a worker there and it was true that they had FOAMPOSITE PINKS but big sizes.

Air Force 1 QS TXT (camo)

Air Force 1 QS Premium Military DCN

Air Force 1 QS City (all white)

Revis (size 10.5, all red w/black velcro)

Jordan Outdoor 2010

Jordan Flight 89

Jordan SC-1

Melo M9 Easters

Melo M9 Blacklight size 9.5 ONLY

Jordan Retro 1 ALL BLACK sz 12 or 13 1 pair

Nike 1972 QS "superbowls" all chrome silver in sz 10-10.5

Air Max 90 (anthracite color)

Air Max 95 BB

Free Run 3 Ver 4

Lunarglide 4 (volt, and also all black w/pink lace holes?)

Lunarglide 3 breathe

Free Run 3 NRG NSW Wool Pack

Powerlines Wool Pack NRG (sz 13 and 15 only)

Jordan 2012 sz 9 3 slot pack

Jordan 2012 Lite

Jordan Legend

Jordan Big Ups

Nike Wardour

Paul Rodriguez

Free Trail All black

Air Force 1 foamposites Low

Dunk NSW GOLF SHOES (all white)

nothing really to report for toddler 10C-1Y shoes.

my steal of the day..

Air Max 1 OG color EMs (it was a customer return since I can tell it was somewhat worn, but nevertheless it was highly discounted)

As for clothing, lots of new Jerseys...Raider's Seymour, McClain, Arizona Cardinal's Peterson.  Raider Jackets that remind me of the old "STARTER" brand jackets.

Last edited:
Shout outs to the San Leandro updates. Even though I just live an exit away. Haha, but it's useful to skim through while I'm at work.

Just to clear up the situation with San Leandro and the pink Foams.

They did indeed have pairs. Guy came into Folsom with a San Leandro receipt with a size 15 pink Foam trying to price adjust for the 20% sale. He said there was 3 pairs, but all size 15. This proves my point, that the workers at San Leandro are useless.

They did indeed have pairs. Guy came into Folsom with a San Leandro receipt with a size 15 pink Foam trying to price adjust for the 20% sale. He said there was 3 pairs, but all size 15. This proves my point, that the workers at San Leandro are useless.
You gotta give some of them credit.  Not all the workers are familiar on what they have.  Some may be working at the registers, the back, the shoes, or the clothing...not to mention, when you first typed "green dollar", I had no idea what you were talking about either.  I was only told by one of the worker that they actually had pink foams because it was his off day and he was in the store looking to buy.  

Lastly, was the guy able to price adjust? Usually, factory direct stores vs. clearance stores have different pricing, most of the time factory direct is more expensive.  Or do they adjust it based on what the receipt says?  I've tried getting some items at San Leandro and then taking it to the Great Mall (which is a factory direct store) for price adjustments, but it is scanned and the item will normally come up more expensive than what the clearance stores sell it as. Bottom line, the price that you buy at the clearance is already cheaper.

Last edited:

I stand corrected. I was wrong. My bad

And to address the "workers at San Leandro are useless" quote. Give them a break. That store is always busy so nice product moves quick. Nobody can keep a pulse of everything there

On a side note, I found alot of good stuff last night on my way home from work. Dropped over $400 after my disco and walked out with 3 big bags full of clothing and shoes. And I made it home in time to watch the 4th quarter of the Spurs vs Warriors game

will the memorial day sale nxt weeknd be bigger than this one?

I was at the San Leandro store this morning and saw a guy buy a pair of pink foams so they were there. As far as the employees that work there I saw one of them pass the guy buying the foams his number after he asked him what he was gonna do with them and how much he wanted for them so I dunno how easily they catch the stuff that comes in before it's put out on the shelves.

My problem with San Leandro in this case was the lady didn't put me on hold, didn't ask a co-worker, just immediately said "no, we never had them". So yes......useless.

I was at the San Leandro store this morning and saw a guy buy a pair of pink foams so they were there. As far as the employees that work there I saw one of them pass the guy buying the foams his number after he asked him what he was gonna do with them and how much he wanted for them so I dunno how easily they catch the stuff that comes in before it's put out on the shelves.
I was told they can't buy any of the merchandise during the day that they work.  Before, they could buy stuff during their lunch time but that policy has changed.  The only way for them to cop the good stuff is to either have a buddy that doesn't work on that day to purchase the item for them. 

Can't the employees easily stash what they want in the back? Out of site out of mind for customers. Employees got some integrity lol

Last edited:
Can't the employees easily stash what they want in the back? Out of site out of mind for customers. Employees got some integrity lol

They be on that for days. The new thing is call friends to come and when they there they bring out the good stuff direct to friend.

That's San leandro. Updates are really useless there.. By the time good stuff posted and you attempt to get.. Its gone. Only weak stuff you actually want will stay in which case good deals yea.. But don't expect kd brons kobes etc to be available unless you right place right time at that store.

Heck even those sought after destroyers won't stay.

fyi nike chat says theyre showing no 9 or 13 for pink foams in their system....didnt ask about other sizes.

View media item 416510Seen these flight 89's at Miami Dolphin Nikr factory store, alot of 8,8.5,9.5 and what not.. Not many big sizes, everything else was runners that you'll find at your average sports authority. Nothing special on hash wall either, dunk man Lebron X's size 7 don't remember the price..

Marshalls in Tysons, VA

This is top of my head

red 2009 Air max   69.99   had a few sizes

navy blue 2011 hyperdunk 39.99  only size 13.5

red, white, black hyperfuse 2012 tb.   random sizes mostly big sizes (over size 13)  49.99

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom