OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Teddy getting FIRED up on ESPN, WOW 
pimp.gif

Man [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] y'all gotta chill

What is she saying?

These reporters are funny, man.  If they detest Mayweather so much then why cover the fight?
She has an attitude towards Floyd over the whole credential thing and then referenced his domestic abuse. You can hear the bitterness in her voice as it raises when she talks about him

this is about BOXING. when floyd wins maybe ppl wil shut the **** up and raise their kids instead of waiting for some knight in shinning armor athlete to set an example for them.

Jesus Christ Hannah Storm...asking everyone and there mama about their opinion on Floyd's domestic abuse case

The hate for money got cats acting like if they was in his position they could thug it out in prison. :lol:

And Manny would be the GOAT if he walked out performing his song. :lol:

Why do people love dude so much though? Like obviously he's a great fighter but is there a single thing appealing about him from a personality perspective?

Asking honestly because I'm not a boxing fan. I usually love the cocky type attitude but Floyd just seems real off to me.

I don't know chief, speaking for myself i don't love him nor do i hate him.

I could really could care less what he does outside the ring, but when it comes to boxing he is definitely one of the best.

And i know that braggadocios attitude can turn people off, but i swear when he showed up both times to dreams the past couple of years, he was the complete opposite of what he portrays on 24/7 and in the ring. Buddy was quiet as hell, looked dumb calm while throwing out house notes :lol:.

"One more word: Lonely. Lonely. It's very lonely in that ring. You're all alone nobody else can help you. All the talk all the preparation it's over. It's you, and another man. Asking each other some very hard questions. WHO are YOU? WHAT are YOU ? WHAT are you willing to do? WHAT choice will you make when the moment comes?"

Teddy was TURNT

Hannah really got prettier as she aged kudos to her

But Espn not even hiding their bias

Enjoy the fight people , root for who you want to but please stop with the ruining of this thread

Somebody just farted LOUDLY on this telecast 
roll.gif

Also Becky Hammond warming up with the Spurs 
pimp.gif

Wilbon stuck at Staples Center instead of being at the fight

Wilbon calling Floyd "thuggish" for his credential thing 
roll.gif
"intimidation. Preposterous" 
roll.gif

Wilbon you damn hack, the people they put in these positions, like their opinions are important enough to be heard by millions. It's just sad man

Only thing I'm paying attention to when it comes to Hannah is her legs

Last edited:
ESPN really anti Mayweather aren't they :x

Hannah Storm is so damn annoying, she really HATES Floyd

Funny thing about all these Mayweather haters is that they aint talking bout how Pac is a senator in the Philippines who actively votes against women's rights and gay rights issues, despite violence against women being a huge issue over there. Not to mention that Pac is actually anti condoms. He calls them "sinful" WTF?

#themoneyteam

Last edited:
I don't know chief, speaking for myself i don't love him nor do i hate him.

I could really could care less what he does outside the ring, but when it comes to boxing he is definitely one of the best.

And i know that braggadocios attitude can turn people off, but i swear when he showed up both times to dreams the past couple of years, he was the complete opposite of what he portrays on 24/7 and in the ring. Buddy was quiet as hell, looked dumb calm while throwing out house notes :lol:.

Word. I'm saying I like the cocky attitude from athletes, but it seems inauthentic coming from Floyd so your description probably is correct.

There's something about the guy that screams "he has no friends who aren't getting paid by him", similar to what 50 was saying when they had their falling out, that is a turn off to me. He has a man-child vibe that creeps me out slightly.

Last edited:

Don't let that "veteran" thing fool you.  The people writing checks call the shots.
Fool me? I've seen it with my own eyes how these guys operate. It has nothing to do with higher ups, her passion is real 

You can tell she is miffed at the credential and domestic abuse. Which, fine, have your opinion. The snotty tone she takes is just funny 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom