OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still waiting to hear from.......heard from TMZ Drew.

BLASTERCOMBO
xXSUPREMEXx
FreshPairs
weapen12

Waiting for what? I SAID money would win. The fight played out just like described it would, long poke fest that would boarder on boring. I was completely right.

Sorry it took so long to get back to you. Huge party night last night.

Last edited:
When I said mayweather decisively, mayweather landslide victory, mayweather UD, fights not gonna be close, mayweathers gonna take manny to school a looooooong *** time ago some of you were acting like that was blasphemy.

"Stop the slurpage"

"Flomo"

"Casual"

"I'm a real Floyd fan, this will be his toughest fight"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Y'all know who you are. I don't have to call out names to embarrass you. We can act like it's all good cuz I know you're tight right now.

Burns don't it?

roll.gif
roll.gif
SLURP 

That's disgusting.

Floyd fought his fight and knows how to win man. He's a master technician who understands his craft through and through. The amount of focus is incredible, were he anyone else he'd be constantly lauded as an intelligent fighter. I can understand folks being bored by that, it will never be exciting. But boxing nuts are just as annoying with the "casuals should watch..." bull ****. Calm down, you don't own the sport. "Casuals" cash flow are the reason you have fights of this nature.
casuals are like hypebeast

anyone calling the fight boring obviously dont know **** about boxing, blame yourself for buying into the hype
No. It's obvious casuals have never watched a Floyd fight if they were expecting anything other than a 12 round decision.

Hype Had peeps fooled for the okey doke. Anyone who watches boxing even occasionally shouldve expected this.

roll.gif
you played yourself out and got exposed as an idiot before the fight even started. Go drown your sorrows in San Miguel
laugh.gif

Thanks for paying my rent this month pac fans [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]
I called Mayweather by decision begging to take bets on all the fools claiming a KO from Floyd don't worry I won't call out you flomos. How's that idiotic tho? This ain't the first rodeo baby boi
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
I thought the fight was entertaining, mayweather threw alot more than I expected.

props to mayweather.

Thought manny was in trouble after the second round, just not active enough.

All good, glad both em got together and fought.

The score has been settled.

Mgregor vs Aldo is next!!!!

Last edited:
i dont care what you say about floyd he runs he play defense hes boring but at the end of the day who cares he wins all the time...a win is a win... hes undefeated for a reason... you cant take that away from floyd... and it pisses people off that he always win and the way he does it... hes just so good that he makes the fight look easy every time

Last edited:
AGAIN, as I been saying Floyd makes 99.9 of fighters looks average!!!! Whatever you do best he take it away from you!!!

If you don't get yo ***...........

This aint the NFL where someone schedules your fights.

May actually has fought everyone he done supposed to.

May was was just waaaaaaaay smarter then any other fighter of his time.

PS. How in the hell did Manny think he was winning the fight?

If you can't tell dude off the juice I don't know what to tell you.

Money wasn't even fased by his cleanest shots.

Arum "schudued" all Pacman's fights and I never believed the hype that media portrayed behind any of them. Even if it was 5 years ago pacman was a tomato can to me. Floyd is smart.

Last edited:
I don't know about y'all, but I'm living life 1 minute at a time today bruhs. I feel dead. :stoneface:

I hate causal fight fans that are *****ing about the fight, honestly as a fight fan it was a good fight. Like wtf do you expect money fights a stick and move and manny fights with his quickness (which he lacked last night). He fights more strategic, then let's say a knockout king in the 90's. His fights may come off as "boring", but it is what it is.Money fought like Ali he backs out of trouble and always hugs it up, if and when in the corner. Manny screwed up by not going aggressive towards the end and now he's *****ing saying he tore his shoulder 2 weeks ago and couldn't take a shot. Like come on manny just take the L and move on.

I'm no way a money fan but I ddi clean up nicely last night, since I know how he fights too

Floyd fought everyone... beat everyone.

It's rare because so many boxers are mishandled early in their careers, and start chalking up losses, then their confidence goes away..... and they start falling apart.

Or

They win superfights, and fight on too long.

SEE: SHANE MOSELEY

That's not going to be floyd $ mayweathers story.

BTW this is the first time I ever paid for a pacquiao fight. Never liked him honestly thought he was tarnished after his loss to the legendary 3K BATTERY

Last edited:
Pac is a very talented fighter but he is/was a one dimensional fighter. People kept talking about "angles", "combos", "speed" "southpaw stance" but none of that matters against a fighter like Floyd if you can't cut off the ring and you come straight at him (not at an angle). This fight really shows how overrated Freddie Roach is as a trainer. For a guy who claims that he studied Floyd for five years and how had the "perfect" game plan, his fighter looked extremely unprepared for what Floyd brings to the table. I believe that all Freddie's talk about Floyd's legs being shot gave him and Pac the false sense that Floyd would be extremely flat-footed and easy to hit.

Go ahead and quote flomo. You won't read the sigWho got the perfect record who's a brawler? It ain't Floyd.

FYI: Nobody in the NFL schedules who you are going to play. It's already organized. You can even already check most of next years schedule. You can't pick and choose who you want to play like in boxing.

That was a horrible comparison :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom