OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, what are the chances of May fighting GGG at this point?

He'd be crazy to fight GGG.

Absolutely no reason in the world to take that fight.

Floyd has already fought Cotto at Miguel's natural 154 pound weight and he had to deal with Cotto having about 8 pounds on him in that fight. It would be ridiculous to fight a natural 165 pound Mini-Tyson in his prime, when Floyd is approaching 40 years old.

GGG shouldn't even be concerned about that fight either. Go fight Cotto, Quillin, Andy Lee, Ward, Danny Jacobs etc.

Last edited:
question did compubox count those jab taps mayweather was throwin like literally soft taps? it just didnt feel like he threw more than pac

Yall gotta stop playing man.

Floyd is a boxing genius with the reflexes of a cat but he deserves to be hated.

Any man who's a serial woman abuser is a piece of garbage and while I love him as a boxer, he's a piece of **** as a man in my eyes.

What kinda man beats his child's mother in front of his son and uses a friend to stop him from getting help and then threatens him?

That's dispicable.

^^^

He's been arrested for beating over 6 women, you sound ignorant.

His skills have nothing to do with abusing women, anybody who can respect a man who does that is part of the problem.

Last edited:
It's a lose/lose situation if Floyd fought GGG

1. Most casual "fans" don't know who GGG is

2. Fight would be at a catch-weight

3. If Floyd wins people will discredit him for fighting at the catch-weight "GGG was drained that's why he lost."

Waits for meshemotions quotes you don't care about my pic but I don't know about boxing lmao

It's a lose/lose situation if Floyd fought GGG

1. Most casual "fans" don't know who GGG is

2. Fight would be at a catch-weight

3. If Floyd wins people will discredit him for fighting at the catch-weight "GGG was drained that's why he lost."

still it would be cool to see.....with GGG all it takes is one punch

question did compubox count those jab taps mayweather was throwin like literally soft taps? it just didnt feel like he threw more than pac

If there is no intent to land, it's not counted. Jabs thrown own to measure distance are not counted as a punch. This is info straight from the CEO on compubox on an interview he did last week.

GGG is not even in the same weight class as floyd so ya that wouldnt make sense... people just throwing out names so they can defeat floyd... he minuswell fight a light heavyweight also :rolleyes

Some dude I know on my Facebook said Floyd should fight Wilder and was serious. I deleted him from my friends list.

Some dude I know on my Facebook said Floyd should fight Wilder and was serious. I deleted him from my friends list.
laugh.gif

GGG is not even in the same weight class as floyd so ya that wouldnt make sense... people just throwing out names so they can defeat floyd... he minuswell fight a light heavyweight also :rolleyes

I don't know that people want to see him lose (well, some do, for sure), but more that people want another major fight. Its been a long time since there was anything like May v. Pac and its seems like there's nothing else like it on the horizon right now. May is the biggest name in boxing these days, so he's really the guy that needs to be the next "super fight" -- if there is one.

My whole thing is the imbalance of perception.

Jim Lampley got arrested for domestic violence and Max Kellerman has admitted on air to striking his girlfriend.

All of them do their job scot-free, while Floyd is painted as Hitler.

I think Bradley would be a good next opponent for Floyd.

- Vs. Bradley for the 49th

- Claim youre considering retiring.

- Vs. Pacquiao II

- Retire 50-0

Floyd should fight Lara

name probably isnt a big enough draw though.

I want too see it but Lara's boxing style might be hated more than Floyd's

People were pissed with the way Lara boxed Canelo

I think Floyd should fight Thurman next

GGG said he'd be willing to shed some pounds at a chance to fight Floyd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom