OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What happen to Mannys shoulder ?

Supposedly had a torn rotator cuff coming into the fight.

If the NSAC really did deny him a shot then I'm inclined to believe something was wrong w/ his shoulder, but I don't think it would've made a difference in the fight.

In! Mayweather gonna wash pac and pinoys gonna be tight :lol:

Bart Scott I can't wait gif!

Paq fans lining them excuses up

I can see it now. As soon as Floyd pounds him...it's going to be a flood of "well why didn't he fight him years ago...he's older" excuses.

The Philipinos gon be hella salty after this bout. I honestly don't even care anymore. I'm just looking forward to the party.

Money May gon do his thing like always, and people gon cry and say he's running when he's just playing smart. He's gonna win and then Boxing will be boring again.

It was written months ago :rofl:

#TMTALLDAY #DEALWITHIT

laugh.gif

People need to give Floyd the credit he deserves. They don't have to like the guy outside of the ring, and I understand that, but man, the dude is just nasty in the boxing department. :x

He really did utilize his physical advantages so well in this match up and got the job done.

And no knock on Manny at all in this fight. His talent showed in the match. I actually thought Manny fought smarter than Floyd's other opponents. Dude showed that he can truly cut the ring, and knew when to pull back and reset when need be. It's just unfortunate for Manny to be the smaller man. He definitely belongs in the light welterweight class. He is too small at 147.

I can't speak for the people complaining about the fight, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. :smokin

-Drew

Yall gotta stop playing man.

Floyd is a boxing genius with the reflexes of a cat but he deserves to be hated.

Any man who's a serial woman abuser is a piece of garbage and while I love him as a boxer, he's a piece of **** as a man in my eyes.

What kinda man beats his child's mother in front of his son and uses a friend to stop him from getting help and then threatens him?

That's dispicable.

^ well said.

No doubt, bruh.

I had two of my boys with me that were clowning around the whole time and almost knocked out on the couch :lol: but me and my other boy loved the fight. We were more of the boxing fans of the four.

-Drew

Yea I'm watching the fight again right now... Manny had a very good 4th round...

I'm definitely in the camp that Manny isn't one dimensional. He showed IQ in the ring.

That Jab and straight right from May was just too much to handle for someone smaller. May just really knew how to utilize his weapons.

-Drew

People that bring up the domestic violence thing are suckers if they paid to see this fight. They're putting their own hard earned money in the pocket of a known wife beater. If they really cared about domestic violence they need to donate $100 to domestic violence groups.

All he did was push his baby moms and did time over it. He probably never hit Miss Jackson

I'm definitely in the camp that Manny isn't one dimensional. He showed IQ in the ring.

That Jab and straight right from May was just too much to handle for someone smaller. May just really knew how to utilize his weapons.

-Drew
He showed IQ? He was confused 95% of the fight he didn't even know when to throw his punches he trained 6 years for this fight to fight like a 15 year old amateur 

The left hook from Floyd! Wowww I called for it the boxing thread . Jesusss it was huge.

Only 3 guys in this era throw a lead hook from distance. Roy Jones, VVlad & Floyd. It's such a hard punch to get away with .

The check hook to pivot out of corners was also really effective. Also Noticed Floyd rarely escaped with his usual weave low to his right. The guy is a scientist

If I see another person say that people don't understand boxing followed by "the goal is to hit your opponent and not get hit" :smh:

People understand boxing, Bernard Hopkins' fights were boring, like all of them, and they sucked. Nobody said "you just don't understand boxing". For whatever reason, Floyd just has these annoying fanboys.

-Drew
He showed IQ? He was confused 95% of the fight he didn't even know when to throw his punches he trained 6 years for this fight to fight like a 15 year old amateur 

Hey man, like I said, I know how to give credit where it's due.

The fact that he was able to get Floyd to the rope at certain times for a smaller fighter means something. Floyd has a mean jab and a straight right or a check hook as an answer when on the ropes was just difficult to overcome. If anything it's complimenting Floyd. :lol:

I said it before, I'm not going to disrespect either of the two. Doing so would just diminish the win for the victor.

So, chill. :lol:

-Drew

Last edited:
The left hook from Floyd! Wowww I called for it the boxing thread . Jesusss it was huge.

Only 3 guys in this era throw a lead hook from distance. Roy Jones, VVlad & Floyd. It's such a hard punch to get away with .

The check hook to pivot out of corners was also really effective. Also Noticed Floyd rarely escaped with his usual weave low to his right. The guy is a scientist

Word... the most impressive thing about May to me is his ability to adjust during a fight. This dude doesn't watch film or study his opponent before the fight. That's amazing.

Man that straight right just controlled the fight... He's so accurate with that punch...

He's just to smart he controlls the whole fight... He refuse to let his opponents get comfortable I don't think I've ever seen somebody in a good rhythm against Floyd...

And he can do it all.. The guy really is amazing. People can say whatever they want about him... At the end of the day he's beat everybody that's been I front of him...

As far as who he should fight next... Does it really matter? Nobody out there can beat him... People want to throw Gennady out there but that's not gonna happen and we all have to understand why...

I like Thurman but but his last fight showed me he's just not ready for Floyd...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom