OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised Floyd's team would sign off on Lampley. Dude is going to spend half the fight admiring Pacquiao's calves.

They should have had Larry Merchent come out of retirement for the post fight interviews

would have been epic

Last edited:
[quote name="Drew" url="/t/620336/official-mayweather-v-pacquiao-fight-thread-may-2nd-mgm-grand-hboxs[/quote]

Bro what???
sick.gif

All that trash and condescending statements about either fighter will just look like flat out hate, b.
mean.gif

We better than that.
mean.gif

-Drew[/quote]

You're right. I apologize @CashBanks  and anyone else I offended. I was real disrespectful. 

[quote name="Drew" url="/t/620336/official-mayweather-v-pacquiao-fight-thread-may-2nd-mgm-grand-hboxs

Bro what??? :x

All that trash and condescending statements about either fighter will just look like flat out hate, b. :smh:

We better than that. :smh:

-Drew[/quote]

You're right. I apologize @CashBanks
 and anyone else I offended. I was real disrespectful. 
[/quote]

Other dude @CashBanks, needs to realize that both these fighters are great, man. I don't think we should be trashing either one's talent.

-Drew

Two weeks til tje fight still mo tixs for sale this bout to be closed off to tje public at this rate and they gon tell us who won lol

Horrible choice of ref.

Bayless should be retired by now.

Dude used to be one of the best but has been making the worst calls for a while.

-Drew

I don't wanna see no shananigans. That's what I don't want. Bayless was pissing me off breaking up the action in the maidana rematch. Dude was LOOKING to call break before ish even happened.

Last edited:
I don't even see how the dude is a good ref for either fighter.

Dude really just makes the worst calls.

He's going to break any inside fighting that occurs, which would've been advantageous for Floyd.

Watch if one of these guys KD the other, and dude will rule it a slip or vice versa.

-Drew

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom