OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see what Roach is going for. If this post is true, then I expect Pac to come in, throw combos, then turn. Roach is smart for that. This is weird for me saying this about a Floyd fight, but I don't think Roach wanted any in-fighting or roughhousing whatsoever in this match up.

View media item 1501451

-Drew

Last edited:
Yea cause PAC is humble...dude got peasants treating him like he's Jesus Christ over there in the Philippines

Rather someone be materialistic than someone acting like they are the son of God in the eyes of the poor

The fact they won't put PAC in the crooked category like other politicians and businessmen is LOLOLOLOL
So let me get this straight. You are saying that Manny is a Deity and that he's also a crooked politician? Please tell me you're kidding.

^^ if thats your theory for Roach's plan, I absolutely agree with it. Pac's best chance IMO is to be in, and out. Get in, throw combo, land or not, and be right back out. Rinse and repeat. If he can sustain that for 12 rounds w/o taking too much damage, he could win on activity alone.

^^ if thats your theory for Roach's plan, I absolutely agree with it. Pac's best chance IMO is to be in, and out. Get in, throw combo, land or not, and be right back out. Rinse and repeat. If he can sustain that for 12 rounds w/o taking too much damage, he could win on activity alone.

thaysa lways been him lol. but i think mayweather will do that adrian still neck adrian bronner thing. basiclly a captain usa shield.

i rmemeber maywesther got.loose on carrot dude and he was like jab. freeze, look at my glovea and jabb jabb. toyed with alvarez.

Yea cause PAC is humble...dude got peasants treating him like he's Jesus Christ over there in the Philippines

Rather someone be materialistic than someone acting like they are the son of God in the eyes of the poor

The fact they won't put PAC in the crooked category like other politicians and businessmen is LOLOLOLOL

Brother, please don't speak on these issues. I don't think you know about it 100%. Not everyone over there likes Manny.

Plus this is a third world country we're talking about. Dude is bringing in foreign money to a horrible economy, along with building hospitals and schools. Of course the poor over there would appreciate the guy so much. We are extremely blessed to be living in the U.S.

-Drew

Lol @ mayweather needing to be humbled..why because he's undefeated? :lol: let that man live

Has nothing to do with him being undefeated. That's talent but lol @ anybody who doesn't realize this dude is too arrogant acting. He plays the villain. Everybody wants to see the villain lose.

Last edited:
thaysa lways been him lol. but i think mayweather will do that adrian still neck adrian bronner thing. basiclly a captain usa shield.

i rmemeber maywesther got.loose on carrot dude and he was like jab. freeze, look at my glovea and jabb jabb. toyed with alvarez.
I believe that'd be his best bet. Now do I believe he can actually pull it off? Absolutely not.

So let me get this straight. You are saying that Manny is a Deity and that he's also a crooked politician? Please tell me you're kidding.

Yea cause religious figures can't be crooked...**** outta here

Just find it funny when folks talk down on Floyd "cockiness" like PAC ain't dipping with the crooks in the Philippines

:lol: I ain't mad at him but some Filipinos looking crazy with the type of shade they throwing at Floyd. It's like cmon man

Bum as in a cocaine addicted cross dresser ...don't think he was ******** on his accomplishments before his lifestyle change

At the end of the day if the fights not close the ref/judges don't matter. But lemme not voice an opinion. U can't do that in here without being called a d rider :rolleyes

I have a feeling that someof Floyd's fight have been bought.

For example, anyone that saw the fight between Floyd and Mosley knows that ones Mosley rocked him, Mosley stopped fighting.

I think that Mosley was supposed to make it look good but not win and he got out of hand.

I'm not saying is true but i wonder sometimes.

:rofl: okay?

I wasn't even talking accomplishments wise but okay.
my bad player, I'll continue listening.

We know Oscar just crossed dresser with lots of boxing skills, but I think he can speak about judges intelligently because he was on the winning side of the judges and getting favorable calls by referees all his career. So I'll listen

For example, anyone that saw the fight between Floyd and Mosley knows that ones Mosley rocked him, Mosley stopped fighting.

I think that Mosley was supposed to make it look good but not win and he got out of hand.

Yeah.....you're buggin with that mosely theory. It was obvious that he was looking for those big shots the entire time after he landed them and Floyd unraveled his ***

Last edited:

Floyds a great counterpuncher and not that easy to hit. SO when he hit him, he haaad to appraoch with caution to not be suckered by
him playing possam or to not catch a brutal counter. But Mosley still competed.

Last edited:
I see what Roach is going for. If this post is true, then I expect Pac to come in, throw combos, then turn. Roach is smart for that. This is weird for me saying this about a Floyd fight, but I don't think Roach wanted any in-fighting or roughhousing whatsoever in this match up.

View media item 1501451

-Drew
Excellent strategy by Roach, I was hoping tony would've done this one but it is what it is. I feel that if Pac just throws quick 1 2s and combos and gets out the way he can win this one.

Yeah.....you're buggin with that mosely theory. It was obvious that he was looking for those big shots the entire time after he landed them and Floyd unraveled his ***

Floyds a great counterpuncher and not that easy to hit. SO when he hit him, he haaad to appraoch with caution to not be suckered by
maybe i am bugging but i followed Mosley closely and I never seen a worst performance.

Maybe he was old but it was not because Mosley is not used to counter punchers .. Mosley is a great one.

maybe i am bugging but i followed Mosley closely and I never seen a worst performance.

Maybe he was old but it was not because Mosley is not used to counter punchers .. Mosley is a great one.
I think  Mosley believed in his heart if he were to catch Mayweather clean, it'd be over. He did..twice. But Mayweathers only response was was to recover, and return fire coming back even stronger to finish the round. His conviction was broken, and he had already mentally lost the fight by that point.

He was facing Floyd (he makes 99.9 % of fighters look bad/average) that's why and Mosley was older.

You never seen them WInky fights?

SIdenote:
Mosley and FLoyd were my favs growing up ( Mosley was 28-0 -25 kos at a point :x )

Once he landed those shots he got blood thirsty for a ko that's where he ****** up. Getting hit in the face flush a bunch of times and missing wildly will make anyone have a horrible night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom