OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My black friends think everyone that is not rooting for Floyd is racist. They see it as a black thing. Truth is pacquiao's boxing style is easier on the eyes. Thats why people liked Tyson too. The TKO.
I like offense not defense in every sport.

Anyway that got me thinking is every black person rooting for floyd?

I know a bunch of latinos who rooted for pacquiao over marquez/deLahoya/andCotto.

Stephen A Smith on TV backing floyd cemented the feeling also.

You've really been fishing for some racial standoff it seems.

And Stephen A Smith isn't the voice of black people.

One thing I stop doing a while ago and that was, stop listening to SAS and Skip ... Both are idiots.

Both ate commentators and are entitled to their opinion but both are clouded by personal preference and both at times over step their realm by insulting task athletes.

Rose and Sherman both went hard at Skip and I'm actually surprise no one has checked punk *** SAS ...

The way he went at PAC was an insult ... Have your opinion and move on .. This dude is about to have the biggestb fight of his life and you clowning him for believing in himself ... Punk *** *****.

SAS be trying to get back in good graces but he turned too many people off with his past comments. I respect his grind but he used his platform to make too many ignorant remarks. ESPN never checked him until he talked about women provoking abuse.

IMO SAS is not as bad as some claim he is... But that's just my opinion...

Skip on the other hand...

Pacq need to bring out Karruche when he go to the ring 
nthat.gif
 .....that plus his solo track would be hilarious 

**** would just be random and :pimp: especially since his entrance music is his solo track

I want a good fight but I want a good show too

Hell Floyd need to change up from beiber and do something different. Which I'm sure he has something up his sleeve

My black friends think everyone that is not rooting for Floyd is racist. They see it as a black thing. Truth is pacquiao's boxing style is easier on the eyes. Thats why people liked Tyson too. The TKO.
I like offense not defense in every sport.

Anyway that got me thinking is every black person rooting for floyd?

I know a bunch of latinos who rooted for pacquiao over marquez/deLahoya/andCotto.

Stephen A Smith on TV backing floyd cemented the feeling also.

I'm surrounded by black people where I work at. They all think Floyd is going to win, but they love Manny.

A lot of them not really rooting for anyone hard, just want a good fight.

I don't like Manny ain't got **** to do with his race tho, I just think he's a phony *** dude, and not as good as he's made out to be.

I dont care if it's a good fight personally, I'd feel like i got my money's worth if Floyd ko'd homes a 30 seconds in, the more one sided a Floyd win the better.

Put this nonsense to bed.

Last edited:
So espn say tixs will be on ticketmaster yet all i see is closed circuit on the site. Am i missing something?

i love floyd but sometimes he needs to s t f u. saying hes better than ali/srr is like saying biggie is better than pac. biggie was just a fat slob with bars. pac transcended hip hop. he was way more than a rapper.

Last edited:
i love floyd but sometimes he needs to s t f u. saying hes better than ali/srr is like saying biggie is better than pac. biggie was just a fat slob with bars. pac transcended hip hop. he was way more than a rapper.

View media item 1501424
Biggie is better than Pac

Was Pac more inspirational? with out a doubt

But when it's comes to rapping Big is waay better

And why shouldn't Mayweather feel he's the best?

Last edited:

no hate, but you were 0-1 years old when both died (assuming the 96 in your SN is your birth year)...  No wonder you callin' BIG a fat slob with bars.  You're probably from the West too.

also...
 i love floyd but sometimes he needs to s t f u.
Don't mind floyd, he's just thinking with his heart. 
wink.gif

Last edited:

no hate, but you were 0-1 years old when both died (assuming the 96 in your SN is your birth year)...  No wonder you callin' BIG a fat slob with bars.  You're probably from the West too.

also...

Don't mind floyd, he's just thinking with his heart. 
wink.gif
 you like to make assumptions dont you. good luck with that.

Last edited:
Pacq need to bring out Karruche when he go to the ring :nthat:  .....that plus his solo track would be hilarious 

**** would just be random and :pimp: especially since his entrance music is his solo track

I want a good fight but I want a good show too

Hell Floyd need to change up from beiber and do something different. Which I'm sure he has something up his sleeve
**** would be mad random. Like wtf Karruche and PAC have in common?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom